Would you really classify this as a Silver Age style outfit? I mean it's still pretty over designed IMO...

Would you really classify this as a Silver Age style outfit? I mean it's still pretty over designed IMO. I guess maybe if it was drawn in a more Silver Age Art Style maybe I could see it

Also, is Ochako based off Cosmic Boy? I'm sorry I'm talking about this here but I can't hold a decent Sup Forums related discussion on Sup Forums

It's more Bronze Age-y.

Silver Age would erase some of the extraneous white lines, simplify the shoulder pads, and other small things. Overall, for it to be Silver Age, there'd need to be some areas of the costume that are simple as hell.

No
No

This is anime and not even a good one at that.

ok Tripfag what anime you consider good?

>>Sup Forums

Her costume reminds more of how New X-men looked during Yost era with crazy gauntlets and boots.

Fuck off, BnHA is a good manga.

>Anime

I don't know about the manga, but the anime has the same problem of shit animation, and characters standing around talking or thinking for forty hours while shit is supposedly going down, but the badguys just stand there in place while the heroes over analyze the shit and monologue the situation.

his design is a bit different here like the addition of blue gives it more american feel

invisible girl is golden age for sure

Actually fuck you, animation is dope.

It's average for Bones desu.

>Shit animation
>I-i mean it's a-average... considering i-it's Bones!
Nice backpedaling.

Silver Age doesn't always mean simple designs. I could see Jack Kirby drawing All Might with all those lines.

Aren't they actually saying his costume look American, and the "silver age style" was what they translated it to, to make it more relevant for westeners?

I read the scanlation on manga.life and the translator said that's how he did it but we're talking about the anime here yeah? Did they happen to do it the same way?

Not the same guy senpai.

Did Nakamura work on MHA?

First one to reply was a different guy, but that's not really backpedaling either way. It's pretty shitty. Barely anything moves and even when things do, it's not all that smooth.

dude,academia is a poor man's opm

I'm reminded of pic related from DCUO

>green fanficstion
nice argument suicide

Weren't they referring to the 'silver age' of the character in question?

He's the premier hero of the setting, at least where its taking place in the country of Japan, and he's went through multiple costumes from that one in the OP with the cape and the red to his modern getup which is blue and capeless.

Lol does this show reference any Sup Forums shit at all, youd think it would

brb gonna make all-might in dcuo

Alright here's what I got

Not bad.

Post Bakumom faggots

pretty fuckin close my guy

Yeah, in one of the first chapters there's a shadow with Sup Forums heroes and Sup Forums heroes , alike.
Haven't read it in or caught up with it for so long that I don't remember exactly where, though.

Thanks. I actually like him so I'm gonna play him a bit. Gave him brawling/fire/acrobatics

I swear I just watched this with my friend and he was wearing a grey suit.
I am confuse.

So the kids are going into dorms to keep them safe.

Taking bets, how many chapters do you think when the villains attack the dorms thus making them completely pointless.

I just want non-edgy villains, like holy shit they're all "I'm gonna destroy the symbol of peace!" or "I'm gonna kill all the heroes!" It's fucking stupid. As someone who mostly like western cape all the anime tropes used here is just grating. How can anyone like Bakugou is beyond me. Iida is pretty much one of the only decent character imo

Bakugou is actually a fresh character archetype. I haven't seen anything else like him anywhere else. While I hate his personality, I respect him as a character. Iida is just pure trash on the other hand. He's still used pretty well in the story though.