Let's do a little a hypothetical scenario

Let's do a little a hypothetical scenario.

Say you live in Gotham City. As a resident of Gotham, you hear news of the mysterious vigilante known as Batman nearly every day. One day you're walking home and out of the corner of your eye you spot of glint of metal from behind a trashcan. You check it, and find a single batarang.

Thrown by the Dark Knight himself, it was no doubt tossed and lost in the middle of a battle with evildoers. Perhaps there was a crime here at one point, or maybe it was thrown during a daring pursuit. Either way, it's yours now. It's not very sharp, but it's heavier that expected. The edge is a little worn, and powder coat color is blacker than the darkest black.

What do you do with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wlV_Tk1-_U0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keep it, maybe chuck it a few times.

Post on Sup Forums asking what I should do with it, leading to a serious of pics until someone rolls quints and tells me to stick it in my pooper.

Then I stick it up my pooper, because I won't be a fag OP like the one in this thread.

Use it as a letter opener

Ebay. There's bound to be some collector willing to pay good money for an authentic batarang.

this a thousand times

>What do you do with it?

Sell it on ebay to

/thread

Wasn't there a comic once about kids collecting stray batarangs in Gotham, or am I remembering that wrong?

I would practice with it non stop and when I master it, become Captain Baterang.

Keep it as the one and only interesting thing that ever happened to me in my entire life

Realistically, I'm sure the Gotham police would log any found batarangs away as evidence, but Batman chucks so many of the damn things and never stops to retrieve them, I bet Gotham city has plenty of Batman fanboys that search for and pick up used batarangs, just like how crime fanatics flock to crime scenes in real life. I can just imagine some Gotham based message board where people post pictures of their batarang collections and share tips on Batman sightings and good places to find batarangs and such.

Keep it, constantly finger fuck it, consider becoming a vigilante.

Check these out.

These were leftover from the attempted mass shooting in Park Row last summer. I managed to get there before the cops, so i could get as many as i could. It also helped that the blood on some of them were kinda fresh and easy to wask off.

DUDE, AWESOME SCORE

Noice

Keep it as a souvenir.

I would only keep it if it made the same swooshity swoosh sound effect as the ones in Batman TAS. I love that sound, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=wlV_Tk1-_U0

Hot glue time.

So whats the best Baterang design?

That ps3 controller

I actually liked the stout looking ones from Batman v Superman.

I like the ones in OP's pic, although in real life they are too big.

They look more likely to knock you out than cut you.
I cant say I liked the ones from Nolan series.

Kinda like the Batman Beyond ones ...

Isn't that kind of the point of the batarangs, though? Everyone seems to think they're all supposed to be sharp, and I can imagine Batman having some sharp ones that would come in handy, but aren't they meant to be blunt nonlethal weapons?

I guess you have a point.

Otherwise he'd gore people left and right with damn things.

Has Batman ever referred to an explosive batarang as a batbangarang?

It's always just been "explosive batarang".

He fucking gave a dude brain damage and took someones eye out with batarangs

Donate it to science because those things break so many laws of physics.