Voltron: Legendary Defender

Old thread: "You fight like a Galra soldier."

Was that supposed to be a compliment considering how the ones we've seen so far have all gotten their asses beat by a bunch of junior Paladins?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/avakoratron
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It took all of them fighting together with a sneak attack to beat Sendak and even then I still don't think he's dead.

I have a positive feeling he'll be back. And I agree, OP is acting like they all jobbed or some shit. They just barely managed to merely trap Sendak.

I got it, with Shiro and Keith thrown at the same direction, we'll have an arc where they tease Keith being the Black Lion's pilot with Shiro injured from the fight with Haggar

>dat Lance

>Sendak next to Shiro

Subliminal OTP messages. Sheithfags BTFO.

More like Keith is in the center of this one too, blatant main character foreshadowing. Was part of the official art show, wasn't it?

Yeah. I wouldn't mind getting a print of it honestly.

Keith's dad? Or Zarkon?

Keith was formed in a lab. He truly is parentless.

"I thought I told you to trim that ridiculous hair."

"And I thought I begged you not to leave me all alone. I guess not listening to other people runs in the family."

What if it's Pidge's dad?

What if Pidge's dad is really Shiro?

But what ever happened to Pidge's mom?

On Earth, heartbroken by the reported deaths of her son and husband and by the subsequent disappearance of her daughter.

Whenever I see mouths rendered that way, I presume that the character's mouth is actually closed - I mean, just look at the lips at the front of her face and it should be obvious - and there's just a hole carved into the skin of her cheek through which you can see her teeth and tongue and such.

That nigga is freaky as fuck.

I certainly hope not. He's the least-interesting character in the show, and what IS interesting or entertaining about him is the fact that he's the moron of the group.

More likely he's going to go through character development to get more empathetic.

>Shiro at the top with all the Galra away from the others
Confirmed for heel turn?

"Yes, I'm here for the job interview?"

More like confirmed for Galra slut.

Heh.

Trans-Pidge is Best Pidge.

Did we ever get a better version of this pic?

I think it's meant to be forshadowing that Keith is not as human as he thinks he is.

Coran on the left
>probably Keith in his suit going by the hairstyle
>Shiro who is either in swimming trunks or a different suit
>Allura in what appears to be a Paladin uniform
>Pidge in a dress
>Hunk kicking his feet around
>Lance?

He's in the stasis pod, someone could theoretically picked him up. However Shiro cracked the glass so It's possible the vacuum of space would break it

And can the pod even function without being connected to the castle's power grid, where would the energy to maintain stasis come from?

Pidge/Allura?

Yesshhh, I'm sHere for thsuh shob Inssterview

ffty

I'd hire him on the spot (just for laughs)... but then again you don't really need to be presentable to work in a garage.

My guess is that he doesn't really have an invested interest in the safety of the paladins (at least right now, as the plot moves on It's likely they'll work together) either he's working alone of part of some faction who wishes to usurp Zarkon, It's therefor in his best interest not to allow Zarkon to acquire Voltron

Chances are he's got a tracker chip implanted in his eye or arm stump or something. I'm worried that when he returns Zarkon will just throw him away as Robeast fodder even though he's more valuable being fixed and upgraded.

Is me or does it look like Shiro is wrapping his right arm around Keith's waist?

It's just Keith's leg, I guess

It's just Keith leaning with his arm on his leg.

The weird colors threw me off at first but yeah, pretty sure this is the correct order.

>Trans-Pidge

OH BOY!

HERE WE GO AGAAAAIIIIIN!!!

>responding to old bait
It's almost like you want the shitstorms to happen. So much that one could think you might even be the same person responding to yourself in order to force one.

Who's the artist for these pictures?

twitter.com/avakoratron

This picture is every day of my life when you live around liberals. Fucking disgusting.

I like his muttonchop sideburns.

And one would think that by acknowledging the shit poster, you're taking the bait and prolonging the situation.

You're no better than he is.

I unironically thought Pidge was a tranny at first

Me too, and I was really disappointed when she was just a cis girl disguised as a boy.

Sencond season when?

These threads are becoming worse by the second.

Mako makes way more sense for Keith.
People suggest Iroh II for Shiro because they look more similar than other characters but I don't think he has any proper Avatar analogues.

>disappointed

Faggot

This

It's not even like the Voltron characters are that similar to their Avatar equivalents aside from some similarities in design and archetypes, but archetypes are supposed to be overgeneralizations by nature.

What the hell is Shiro supposed to be wearing in that pic. If we ever figure it out it will make the difference between him dying and retiring for Allura. Though it's weird that Keith looks like he's in blue, even with screwy colors it should not look that way.

How appropriate, you fight like a cow.

Lance seems pretty Sokka to me.

Yeah, Lace is basically a Sokka who lets his goofier side out more since he doesn't have a little sister to watch over, or the weight of a near-genocide on his shoulders.

Hey look, it's that aging conservative who still thinks trans women are "gay". How did you get out of the nursing home?

Is Coran ever going to do anything important or is he just going to be the comic relief all series long? He's just on the right side of tolerable and if all he's going to do is act stupid that's quickly going to change.

I think there's more to Coran then we know. I mean, his whole planet was genocided and he hasn't appeared to have dealt with it at all. Did he have a family who died? There must have been people he cared about.

And for that matter, why did the king save him in the first place? There were probably billions of Alteans, and their leader chose this guy, out of all of them, to be the one to live. There has to be more that we're not seeing.

Honestly, at the moment Coran's more of an enigma than Keith, he just hides it under goofy antics and facial expressions.

>thought Pidge was a tranny at first

Your instincts were correct. If he identifies as a boy then he's a boy.

Sup Forums doesn't know what it's talking about when it comes to identity. They've been infected by Sup Forums

I'm bisexual, trannies are disgusting and most likely mentally ill

>I'm bisexual, trannies are disgusting and most likely mentally ill

And yet they can now serve in the US military, use whatever bathroom that suits them and, much to YOUR dismay, appear in Voltron cartoons.

The world's moving on without you.

>le wrong side of history
>things will just keep on being more and more progressive and the tide will never turn

Oh how naive, also you'll be a boy forever

so when they came back to the balmera, the galra knew they were going to be there. The characters offhandedly blamed it on the two aliens from the previous episode, but I think that was just to throw us off, and there's actually a sleeper agent among them. So, is it Shiro, or Keith who's unknowingly feeding the Galra information?

so how dead is this meme, anyway?

>A trans positive character appeared in muh voltron show I'M UNCOMFORTABLE!

Stay triggered. More trans characters are going to start appearing in cartoons from now on. You can't do a thing about it.

I thought it was that girl's brother, whatever their names were, that tipped them off

Which are the trans characters in Voltron?

Or perhaps the Galra are intelligent enough to realize that the Paladins would likely return and attempt to free the Balmerans.

>>Which are the trans characters in Voltron?

Keith is transpecies

Born Galran, identifies as Human

>Which are the trans characters in Voltron?

Sven/Shiro and Allura are trans-ethnic (both used to be white, now one's azn and one's a negress cuz "muh diversity").

Most likely Shiro's arm has a tracker in it, or someone is able to hijack Shiro or Keith's mind and view what they can see. I doubt they're "actively" ratting them out, even as sleeper agents.

Does it matter? Half it is basically pasta at this point.

I don't get it.

i am unfamiliar with this pun.

I wonder if cool face will ever return as a retro meme.

The liberal narrative is overwhelmingly pro-trans nowadays, and people are starting to lose patience with the bigoted attitudes of gay men.

It's like how gay men thought they could leverage their islamophobia as a "gay rights" issue, which only lead to everyone hating gay men again. It must really suck to spend decades fighting for respect, only to throw it away over something so petty.

Do you need a safe space from all this reality, user?

given all of shiro's weird hallucinations I feel like it's possible that he has some kinda residual brainwashing left over. When he was with sendak's cryo-pod, hallucination-sendak said something along the lines of 'we've broken and reformed you'

I mean, they definitely gave him that arm on the assumption that he'd be working for them (their "greatest weapon"), so I feel like there's gotta be *something* left over from that besides just PTSD

The joke is, the person asks "what is bofa" and you respond "BOFA DEEZ NUTS!" It's a different version of "updog" basically

I don't want to start nothing, but is Pidge really trans? I thought the show made it pretty clear she was just assuming a fake identity to infiltrate the academy.

I think that might be a red herring. He's so terrified that he's going to be forced to betray his friends that he'll blame himself for it, only for it to turn out to be Keith or maybe even Coran.

>I don't want to start nothing, but is Pidge really trans?

Yes. He is. A biological female who identifies as male is male. No argument. No discussion.

>The great thing about facts is that they're true whether you choose to believe them or not.
>Neil Degrass Tyson

The show hasn't given any evidence for pidge being trans or not, but she kind of mirrors the experiences of a lot of trans people go through so there's a lot of people with gender headcanons.

whelp, I'm off to /m/.

It's shitposting. Ignore it.

lmao the LGBT crowd are overwhelmingly pro multiculturalism and islam, they've swallowed the Clinton narrative

What I'm seeing, at least in my country, are people realizing there's a conflict of interest and siding with women/gays rather than trying their hardest not to bother muslims

No, report and hide tumblr posters

>muh tumblr boogeyman!

lol

Right but the way the show prevents it its not so much identifying as a disguise. She even refers to herself as a girl later on in the series.

Like I'm chill with transboy pidge but they literally said "I'm a girl" so I'm not really clear where people are getting the "identifies as male" bit from.

I mean this is assuming you're not a troll which is generous on this website but oh well

(I find it really weird that tumblr is way more chill on this subject than y'all are.)

All of you "Pidge isn't trans because MUH WAIFU" losers aren't going to win this.

And the reason why you aren't going to win this is because the battle isn't already over, there wasn't a battle in the first place.

Pidge is trans. If you still want to masturbate to him then go ahead. Nothing wrong with that even if you're male (assigned or otherwise). But Pidge is trans. End of story.

You are trying too hard.

Anyway I think it's cool that Pidge somehow goes through arguably the most angst without becoming "the angst character."

this is the weakes bait I've ever witnessed.

I am embarrassed to share this website with you people.

'updog' at least uses some wordplay with the victim adding the 'what' themselves. Bofa is just the first word of some quote.

Yeah. her arc was really well done, though I imagine they'll probably shift the spotlight to other characters more from now on. Probably Keith or Lance since Hunk sorta had a sub-arc with the Balmera plotline.

Does the mere presence of trans character trigger you, user?

If so: Good.

I think about these things sometimes, and the strange reality that is dead memes. I find a bunch of them littered over my various hard drives.

Will Cock Mongler ever re-surge?

I just want to talk about my dearest love Pidge without it devolving into shitposting is that so much to ask. I don't give a fuck about Pidge's gender, Pidge is perfect and that's what matters.

>I know da truth so stop arguing