What does he think the Avengers should have done in New York? Gone home and let the WSC nuke it?

What does he think the Avengers should have done in New York? Gone home and let the WSC nuke it?

It's not about what they did its that they operate without oversight leading to more destruction than necessary in his mind. Take away the stupid death totals that weren't even canon numbers and it makes sense

But they were directly under the supervision of the government or whatever funds SHIELD.

What did they do in New York that he thinks they shouldn't have done.

The Avengers could probably do with some training

Wanda blew up a building because she didn't know what to do with that bomb.
Quicksilver got shot full of bullet holes even though he should have been fast enough to get Hawkeye and the kid out of there without getting hit
Vision shot his own team mate.

Plus they need oversight, letting Tony Stark invent whatever the hell he wants led to Ultron
Thor and Hulk ran off and now no one knows where these two walking nukes are.

Should they have not fought the alien monsters who were killing everybody? Should they have stood there and watched the monsters murder new york? Because they didn't have "oversight"?

how would added oversight have significantly reduced the collateral damage?

What should she have done with that bomb that she didn't do.

Who is going to train her in how to do it.

>"Tell me, Captain, do you know where Thor and Banner are right now?"
>Ross goes home after the meeting and crosses another item off his list of "How can I find the Hulk?" ideas

Exactly what was she supposed to do with it? Lift it higher?

Should Wanda have not done anything, and let the bomb go off and kill everybody on the ground?

>Thor and Hulk ran off and now no one knows where these two walking nukes are.

Thor didn't say where he was going? I thought he did.

Maybe.

I don't know why she had to move it at all.

It's not like an explosion is a continuous force. Couldn't she just have contained the explosion until the energy dissipated?

Maybe she was losing control of it and that's why she tried to chuck it up into the sky? I'm not sure, it was kind of unclear.

He thinks they should've submitted to his authority in advance.

Probably wouldn't have killed as many people as were in the building, plus no Wakandans would have died so they wouldn't have T'challa on their ass

I got that reference

He did. I remember Tony bitching about the scorch marks he left on his lawn when he returned to asgard

but then again, they don't actually know where Asgard or the other realms are

There were dozens of people in that marketplace.

>Wanda blew up a building because she didn't know what to do with that bomb.
>Quicksilver got shot full of bullet holes even though he should have been fast enough to get Hawkeye and the kid out of there without getting hit
>Vision shot his own team mate.

Never thought about this, but have comic heroes ''training arcs'' Because they get powers and just go with it

It was a metaphor for the liberal media spinning gun violence to take away personal responsibility. Russos are red pilled as fuck.

What they need is a guy with the superpower of being really great at managing other capes.

Anyone that seriously thinks the Accords are about people that died in New York or Sokovia are missing the point. Those were both incidents that would have ended far worse without the Avengers present; they were merely used by Ross to prey on Tony's guilt complex.

The Accords were more about the Nation States of the world and whether or not they can actually decide for themselves whether they want a team of superhuman clowns that make liberal use of a Hulk in their efforts to take down the resident war criminals that may or may not be committing war crimes in their homeland, and whether the risk is worth the force involved in dealing with it, instead of said team acting on their own judgement without any consequence for incidents of the international nature.

Basically, it gives a country like Brazil the ability to say "No" to the Avengers ravaging a favela to apprehend an arms dealer.

>If officials ever ask for accountability it means they wanted people to die!
Childishly narrowminded thinking.

I don't agree with the accords, I argue against them all the time due to how Steve pointed out they can and most likely will be abused by those less interested in regulation and more in controlling the presence or absence of superpowered individuals, but anyone with a brain can see where they stem from and arguing against it in such a self-absorbed way only gives credence to the very reason they were made.

The idea of oversight isn't to claim anyone can do better magically or that the heroes should let terrible things happen. It's so come a worse case scenario those involved with the operation can be debriefed and everyone around the world interested and obligated to the details can be informed and collectively move forward. That's just how professional organizations work. Everyone answers to someone.

The Avengers didn't really operate on that. They chose who they want to disclose information to, usually SHIELD who at best were associates not really their boss, as well as what and when. Which means every other business, bank, insurance, etc and most of the world who don't have SHIELD contacts have no idea what the fuck is going on.

I've argued for the Avengers before, so I already know they have reason to be cautious with things like HYDRA and information leaks and all that, but the people who aren't insurgents who don't know those reasons? Don't know those reasons. So without any kind of explanation in the form of a document about code of conduct, classification levels or some kind of agreed process they see it they're just getting the finger because the Avengers don't feel they need to explain themselves

tbc

Cap's a war hero, Tony pays for repairs, intel leaked by Widow has been unbiased in what it reveals about them, bad guys have been stopped blah blah. All great, but it doesn't actually explain or excuse anything. E.g. why the girl seen around the globe helping Ultron is with the Avengers.

Having to dig for information about these things instead of the Avengers explaining it doesn't build trust or faith, which is how it starts. If the vigilantes won't cooperate by choice the professionals who become increasingly frustrated with the ambiguity of their choices start writing up laws demanding answers and a say in future decisions. They don't give a fuck if it's fair, they've been dealing with feelings of unfairness as they receive no answer as to what Hulk was rampaging in South Africa for because Tony threw money at them as if to say they're not important enough to know why their city was trashed.

It also doesn't matter how well the heroes seem to a viewer since you're observing from not only a convenient perspective but one at a safe distance. The world in the MCU have to deal with the aftermath without context. They can't just take the word of Tony that there's nothing to worry about, or that it was unavoidable. People want answers like what even necessitates internationally transporting a volatile member like Hulk.

If some guy brought a rampaging asshole over to your house you'd want to know what's going. We have courts for this exact sort of thing.

I know Steve is a good person and Bucky's a victim, I've seen the movies but the SWAT dudes getting their shit kicked in have no idea what's going on, they didn't see those movies. They only have orders to kill this one terrorist bombing asshole and as far as they know Captain America showed up to push their shit in because he had nothing better to do. Should they shrug and assume anyone who walks in wearing a costume vetoes the law?

Just give me my cape in a post-apocalyptic setting.

Superhero harder and save more.

I try to imagine Papa Kent as the father of any of the Avengers and it just ends up with the biggest super villain the Avengers have ever faced.

Days of Future Past

also it gives a country like brazil the ability to keep supervillains safe from the avengers in exchange for money and favors
>No mister stark, no zemo here, only a 1b dollar fleet of attack choppers we suddenly had the budget for

The fact that fucking Ross is trying to enforce superpower ethics and law is hilarious by itself - and I hope they show the trainwreck it should end up being, rather than playing it straight as though he in any way deserves that fucking role. This is the man who damn near got his daughter killed several times and is responsible for the fucking Abomination.

>Wanda blew up a building because she didn't know what to do with that bomb.

She had it contained, but it was straining here, and sadly there was no handy active-explosion-absorption-box nearby. even under the accords, shit like this would happen. They are a plain power grab by the same people in power who have already tried nuking NY and been infiltrated by Hydra.

>Quicksilver got shot full of bullet holes even though he should have been fast enough to get Hawkeye and the kid out of there without getting hit

Dude, he was exhausted by that point, watch again. He has already had to stop and take a rest several times.

>Vision shot his own team mate.

Yeah... Can't argue with that one. I'm glad he did too, hopefully be will be a little less smug in future appearances.

>Plus they need oversight, letting Tony Stark invent whatever the hell he wants led to Ultron

I repeat, oversight from fallable governments and agencies that have already proven several times in the MCU (and probably dozens in 616) to be utterly inept, corruptible, and likely housing Hyda sleepers and royalty? Seriously? Shit as it is, watching AoS more than hammered it home how shitty an idea 'goverment' oversight is.

>Thor and Hulk ran off and now no one knows where these two walking nukes are.

Thor isn't answerable to anyone, and good luck making him sign shit, and pursuing the Hulk has never ended well.

Clearly it's just a power grab and attempt to control a percieved powerful tool.

Which is stupid in itself. Sure, on small scale stuff they probably shouldn't be there, but say the Kree invade - are they really going to say no to the Avengers saving their asses? If anything, they should have instituted laws that state the international 'scale' that a problem must fit before the Avengers (named on a list, no signatures) can legally act. otherwise they face criminal charges.

This.

I can see why oversight and holding them legally responsible for their actions. My problem is the accords are a clear power grab.

That said, exactly what would you enforce as far as responsibility? It's tricky, because you might want to sue [Hero] for all that rubble that fell on your car, or chuck with permanently crippled you, but there is no way to know whether that action was vital in stopping the entire city from being massacred and/or whether it was even their fault.

It's hard enough to build a criminal case in an untouched crime scene, let alone a clusterfuck alien warzone. And what if the hero gets pissy, and dcides not to save your country next time, because you fucked his friend up the ass in court and he's doing time in Super Guantanimo?

That wasn't his point at all.
He just figured if they're going to do what they do, and there's going to be collateral damage, best that they operate with oversight so that collateral doesn't fall squarely on them - but is instead more democratically spread, shared blame.

It was more about the 70s that the future. And the last time Singer has done a good movies, it was in the 90s.

Yes, they totally did all that just to protect the Avengers.

I feel that Cap movies are thematically inconsistent.

Winter Soldier was about blind faith into a closed circle bringing end of the world and Nazi Death Cult reigning supreme.

But Civil War defends the same blind faith.

Morelike to protect values.
Security. Safety. Equality. Democracy.
The Avengers, while acting without oversight by any body but themselves, fly in the face of those values.

Ross is a soldier He understands acceptable loss of life. He understands collateral.

But he also understands rank, order and the chain of command and what those values mean when it comes to protecting others.

On principal, The Avengers CANNOT exist without any sort of guidelines. So it's less about protecting them and more about putting another link in the chain to help spread accountability from one individual/group - to all those with a vested interest

Protecting the Avengers? No. Protecting people through enforcing the ideals of democracy. Including the Avengers.

Not really. Cap is not made out to be the objectively right party. Neither is Tony. They both had valid viewpoints informed by their personal experiences since they became crimefighters, and the movie lets the audience decide who they agree with.

Plus Cap doesn't really advocate for blind faith, he wanted the Avengers to be held accountable for when they made mistakes, and even believed that signing the Accords was just a way to shift the blame for the mistakes they had made so far, but he still believes political agendas and bias will warp their activities.

Thing is, pretty much everyone would be a better choice instead of Ross.

>guy who created Hulk and Abomination talking about responsability
Give me a break.

>defends
No, CW illustrates the system people have depended upon for years is not going to just lie down or give up, and the people behind it likewise are going to resist change.
Steve's speech at the end as he's breaking out his group out is about putting his trust in people to highlight that while Tony puts Ross on hold after seeing and experiencing first hand putting blind trust in the Accord M.O. instead of his friends resulted in a cluster fuck. Just to be clear Steve isn't saying that Ross is wrong or can't be trusted, he's specifically saying even if you doubt yourself it is vital to trust those who have earned your trust first and foremost.

Cap 1
>The Red Skull and Cap are both gifted with great power.
>How they are defined by that power, and how that power is used - the thematic bridges and chasms between Steve and Johan.

Cap II
>The misuse of power

Cap III
>The cost of power

He said he was going off in search of infinity stone related answers. Pretty vague, so he's presumably just bopping around space

He also understands that he is part responsible for the Hulk, Abomination, various black ops raiders on foreign soil (most likely unsanctioned by their goverments), damn near getting his daughter killed several times, and half the property damage and loss of life the Hulk and Abomination caused.

You could argue it taught him the error of his ways and why this stuff is needed, but damned if he ever learned anything, and isn't in the role purely to point out how hypocritical it all is. I mean, fuck, SHIELD was government funded and overseen, and Hydra had been pulling the strings on all levels of both SHIELD and goverment for a very, very long time.

Around the time of Civil War, Coulsons goverment agent girlfriend is killed by a higher up goverment Hydra agent because she rocked the boat. But yeah, goverment oversight, totally good.

The accords aren't even needed. Just international laws aimed specifically at superheroes. A hero ends up accidentally killing someone? try them for manslaughter, same as you would anyone else, with the same lenience and consideration for the situation you would a soldier or police officer. Masked and refuse to surrender themselves? Put out a warrant for their arrest.

At the end of Civil War you have the people who saved the earth in high security prison without a trial. That's just fucked.

This.

"They've gone to Longstanten Spice Museum."

I think you're placing too much authority on Ross.
He's a secretary of state acting on behalf of a united nations committee. He's in charge of overseeing the Sokovia Accords' implementation. Nothing more.

He still acts in accordance to A) The law which he didn't write, and B) The UN committee.

I think Ross' past makes him an interesting candidate for the role because he's been a big part of that world for a while. He's made monsters of men, sent men where they shouldn't. He's a walking contradiction - which is what Ross' always been. But that experience? That knowledge? His actions cost him his standing with the military, his rank, his health and his daughter.

THIS is his redemption.

Trying to make the world right by trying to reign the monsters in a little.

Tony really fucked up in allowing that to occur. I know if I was one of the people who sided with Cap, I wouldn't be trusting him even if we reconciled. Hell, if I was on Tony's side I wouldn't, seeing how easily he threw his comrades under the bus.

I'm looking it more from the artistic point of view. I agree from one point of view. But I do think the 'opposition' to Cap was built especially to have as many hypocrites as possible to enforce that it was the 'wrong' side.

Seriously though, it's a shame a lot of people dropped Agents of S.H.I.T because as bad as it gets at times, the story makes it utterly clear that the goverment(s) simply can't be trusted or oversee shit with any credibility. Aside from the above mentioned 'Inhuman' hunters who were in the pocket of a Hydra Agent, we had a honorable(ish) high-ranked military officer hand picked by the president himself unable to act against Hydra because they had taken his son, and later (?) because they had too much fucking sway in the government and business/wealth.

At the time of Civil War there are still Hydra at all levels of government, in all places. Hell, it's defining trait is you can't get rid of it. But let's potentially give the enemy of the majority of the films control over when and where the Avengers will operate, and against who.

I hear you with AOS. I've stuck with it, and I'm really glad I have. It's one of the best aspects of the MCU these days.

I figured Ross was a great thematic bridge between Cap and Tony.

Not only is he a military man who came from the lower ranks to where he is today, he's a self destructive hypocrite who crossed the line more than once. He's a great balance between the two.

>I've stuck with it, and I'm really glad I have. It's one of the best aspects of the MCU these days.

I have to admit, I've only stuck with it because I know elements of it and the background plot are important for a larger understanding of the setting (like, as above, how fucked the accords really are just on the basis of the hands that would control the Avengers). I've also enjoyed seeing that, really, SHIELD never collapsed. They just went dark for a while.

I think they could use some better writers and dropped far too many balls. Nor am I a big fan of spies, sadly. I've never been a big fan of SHIELD at the best of times.

If they had kept Ward around as an only occasionally wrench in the works, or saved his 'betrayal' for season 2 or even 3 (long after the Hydra reveal, giving us time to stop suspecting moles) it would have kept some tension. I can see where they were going with the Inhumans, but it all just fell flat. Skye is a massive mary sue, which is a shame, because the actress is pretty and quite good. May is and has been 'discount asian Black Widow' from the start, and it's just never worked. She needed to be a dramatic death in an earlier season.

Coulson and Fitz are about the best thing in the show.

And now you are starting to realize that, even when unjust, a clear hierarchy of power leads to more social stability.

Didn't she see Cap throw his shield into the air earlier?

I think (and this is just me theorizing) her fear of her own power meant she could not push it past the point she needed to contain the explosion.

Either way, it's worth noting that although Cap, (her mentor) blames himself for what happened in Lagos, he and the Avengers don't appear to be under huge heat other than the political kind.

The severe bollocking she was implied to be getting from the media and governments was derived from several poisonous factors:
> She's an immigrant with no home.
> No government or embassy to fight her corner.
> No one truly understands her powers.
> Her powers "look" evil and she is aloof and odd.
> She doesn't have the confidence to publicly defend herself.
> To religious nuts she is probably seen as the devil.

In all likelihood the Avengers could carry on functioning by signing up to the Accords and dumping/permanently retiring Wanda.

This would have still transpired without Bucky.

Wanda has one of the biggest "training arcs" in comics.

>DOOO SOMETHENNNGUH!
Those Fitz Feels get me every time.

Jumps through a hole in space to save Jemma Fitz > Indiana Jones Fitz > Brain Damaged Fitz > Perfectly fine Beta Fitz

Of course. I'm pro order in real life, and really, it's all corrupt to some extent.

I'm of the unpopular opinion that the Middle-East was better off under Saddam and getting rid of Assad is a shitty idea, because they kept the 'rabble' subdued if not ordered. We are just creating power vacuums and expecting democracy to pop up over night.

I just don't see the accords as even realy making sense, really. In the comics, having a register of the identities of heroes and registering powers as weapons made sense, but the accords are basically just making the Avengers into the tool of any Hydra plants.

All you really need is new laws specifically aimed at powered vigilantes, rather than specific lists. Tony and Banner (yeah, I know, like that would ever have happened) should have been tried for manslaughter and unsanctioned making weapons of mass destruction. Wanda should have been tried for accidental deaths/manslaughter, with the fact she saved many lives from a terrorist in the process. They know where the Avengers hang out. They can serve them. The accords are pointless, especially in the MCU, where secret identities are rare.

>Thor isn't answerable to anyone, and good luck making him sign shit, and pursuing the Hulk has never ended well.
Exactly.

"Um, now...I'm glad you all came here...it's a pleasure to see you all...Thanos, Mephisto, Dormammu, Shuma, Chthon, Red Skull, Beyonder, In-Betweener, Galactus, Ego, Death's Head, Kree leader guy, Odin, Set, Oshtur, Eternity, Cytorrak, Gaea...now...um, if you could just sign these Accords, because we will have to crack down on you if you don't...there will be consequences...stop laughing, Mephisto...I-I'm serious face now!"

they will surrender whatever the kree/skrulls/any villain's threat wanted, obviously.

>What does he think the Avengers should have done in New York? Gone home and let the WSC nuke it?

No. He thinks they should have died when the WSC nuked it. Especially the Hulk.

Bong here.

Cap's team in CW represents the concept of "American Exceptionalism". The idea that Americans are above international law and can intervene, "police the world", because they report to a higher power.

It doesn't matter if the other country wants their help or not, they're going to go in with drones a-bombing and guns a-blazing to force-fuck freedom and democracy on the populace.

The rest of the world has a VERY different view of CW than you burgers.

It's Man of Steel threads all over again

>It's Man of Steel threads all over again

MOS was an allegory for the sort of destruction and death the American military sows in its neverending quest for "democracy".

If you cant handle seeing your infallible heroes toppling buildings onto innocent people and blowing up apartments in order to stop "the bad guys" at any cost, then you aren't mature enough to handle the reality of the "war on terror" in Iraq and Iran and what you're government is really doing to people.

Are you really this dense?

You might have it a bit twisted there, Limey. If anything Tony's side represents the sort of teabiscuit dipping fuccboi who bends over to the royal order and gets buttfucked in the pussy for it.

Ex-Heroes by Peter Clines

Murricans are the only people who believe in Murrican Exceptionalism.

It's a joke to the rest of the world.

Not the same bong, but I'm going to have to lay some sobering reality down on you.

There's a reason every Captain America film has had to be advertised as a tie-in to the Avengers franchise; as a prequel or sequel to an Avengers movie.

It's because there is no appeal to Captain AMERICA outside of AMERICA. Honestly, look inside your belly and ask yourself if you, as an American, would co see a movie called "Captain Brazil" or "Captain Italy".

You would not. And the rest of the world isn't particularly interested in the masturbatory exploits of Captain AMERICA.

The theater I saw Winter Soldier here in London was virtually deserted and that was opening weekend. The only way to entice the rest of the world take even so much as a passing interest in your patriotic circlejerk of a character is to promise that it'll lead into a better film where Captain AMERICA is only a bit player.

>What does he think the Avengers should have done in New York? Gone home and let the WSC nuke it?
The Accords is ideologically sound, but practically unworkable. It is a great idea that there is some legal framework that superheroes could work under... But the Accords isn't that framework.

Yes, it would be nice if there are rules. But if the rules sucks and are unworkable, then what is the point? You can't have rules for the sake of having rules, the Accords are badly put together, made in a hurry for political reasons, and don't function at all

All the pro-Accord arguments are using ideological arguments on how there need to be rules, but neatly avoids the fact that the actual accords are not worth signing. All because the politicians who made the rules weren't interested in making sure the Avengers can save anybody, but just wanted to score political points for their short term re-elections.

Cap's side doesn't represent that at all, as cap doesn't serve the USA's interest. He just stops bad guys. People died because a terroist set off a bomb and they just couldn't contain it. If they hadn't been there in the first place (dealing with the UN, ESPECIALLY in the marvel verse, they wouldn't have gotten clearance in a million years) a whole lot more people would've died.

Tony, at the end of the movie, went ahead behind the UN's back because getting clearance to go confront Zemo would've taken too long. Had Zemo been another big bad, the accords could've potentially fucked everything up.

You only see it as a metaphor for American Exceptionalism because that's what you want to see and what you think Cap represents.

No one cares that you're a pom.

I'm a bit sick of casuals thinking captain america is masturbatory shit over how great america is. TWS had no "AMERICA SURE IS THE BEST COUNTRY ON EARTH" shit, it was a solid action movie with spy thriller elements about a war vet who's friend has become a corrupted by the same people he fought in that war effort. It's also a movie about the org that's super secret and ran by the US Gov being infiltrated and brought down from the inside and somewhat of a fish out of water movie for good measure.

Very little america jerking in there.

Even comic cap has barely been THAT ham fisted in decades.

>a joke to the rest of the world.
Funny, in about 3 days from now four score and a bit ago a certain country had about enough of being shoved around by a group of tossers a sea away from their shores and decided to stand up for themselves and take leave from under the group.
I recall a certain kingdom recently taking an abridged page from that book. I guess they missed the Editor note stating 'twas all in jest.

Then again I hear there are certain differences between American and British english, perhaps something you said was lost in translation and you meant "the rest of the world is a joke to it".

It wouldent have

The Captain America films have almost as much U-S-A! U-S-A! wank in them as a Michael Bay Transformers film. Especially First Avenger.

Tell me again about how you twats singlehandedly won WWII. We love hearing that one.

Like the fuck Thor has to answer to human authorities. Ever.

Wanda throwing the Explodo-Bones upwards was the best solution there. Casualties would have been higher had she not got him out of that crowded market. Bad luck that the Wakadan people were in the building it went off next too.

Kek.

TFA was about Cap going against Red Skull, retard.
Hell, TWS and CW are about going against the government.

If spidey lives in Queens, how come he goes to school in Midtown?

Actually, as a bong myself I have to disagree, because he doesn't represent AMERICA so much as the original laudable values (that none of the elite actually went along with, but that's besides the point) that are universally admired. Freedom, honor, loyalty and family. Plus, his origin is tied to WW2, where the western world came together, so he is just as much a symbol of that.

>he doesn't represent AMERICA so much as the original laudable values (that none of the elite actually went along with, but that's besides the point) that are universally admired. Freedom, honor, loyalty and family

He's taking those values and placing the American brand name on them.

Freedom, charity, courage, etc. are not "American Values". They're basic human values to aspire to. America has no business trying to put their label on them, as if they're something they invented and hold exclusive rights to.

>ITT: salty bongs

It's not that we did it first, we just did it the best.

And let's not forget the merchandising!

>thinking only british dislike your usa-wank
user, in my country "little american" is an actually used insult, meaning "naive, misinformed , shallow"

The later parts of Worm.

>best
>freedom, honor, loyalty and family
>in current america
No, you did not.

>current America
They did it best, I never said they kept it up.

>honor
Mhmmmhmm...maybe in the days of rebelling against the brits
>loyalty
same as before
>family
I don't think you ever were more close to your families than how it is in a southern europe country.
>freedom
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Come on, you guys were a pro-free-market state owned by bankers since day one.

>only Americans want to themselves

Hahahaha.

Were you that twat in the cinema we threw popcorn at? You got up and walked out, didn't do shit. Wouldn't be shocked.

>*wank
FUCK YOU AUTOCORRECT QUIT STIFLING MUH FREEDOM OF SPEECH

How many countries do you know that are actually insult in different languages?

>How many countries do you know that are actually insult in different languages?

In Japan, any delinquent is referred to as a "Yankee" because they associate violence, mischief and crime with Americans.

Oh.

Interesting. So you are an insult in two countries.
Maybe more.

Fun stuff.

Oversight isn't about stopping that shit from happening. It's about having someone who will answer issues that arise due to their involvement in various incidents. Training would also help given that they literally started pulling people with powers off the street to fight battles.

It's not like anyone could stop Crossbones from blowing a bunch of people up one way or another, but someone needs to be accountable when that shit happens, not Cap whining "but hydra is everywhere, we don't have to answer for shit".

On the other hand, trying to incorporate the team in to some sort of UN military force who only acts when a beuracrat tells them to is the other end of "this is fucking retarded".

>So you are an insult in two countries.
>you

Piss off. I'm a bong and insulted that you'd refer to me as an American.

And? I just think it's kinda funny that America makes a couple of harmless cape movies, and apparently everyone gets their fee-fees hurt.

>Interesting. So you are an insult in two countries.Maybe more

There isn't a single country on this planet that doesn't loathe and despise Americans.

Which makes it all the more amusing when they produce movies that try to paint themselves as heroes.

Burgers are pretty much public enemy number 1 to everyone else in the world.

>Burgers are pretty much public enemy number 1 to everyone else in the world.
You should go outside for a walk or something. Get some fresh air.

What do you mean exactly, just because they've signed the accords doesn't mean they won't do whatever the fuck they want whenever the fuck they want. All it is is a way to give the governments some false sense of power. Even if they were answerable to the accords and did sign it there's no fucking way that they'd stop doing what they percieve to be the right thing because some stupid cunt in a suit said so, Tony instantly broke the accords in the fucking movie, imagine what the rest of them, who are even less convinced by Ross' shit, would do.

Bong here, you're wrong. Cap's side represents the idea of morality over societal and legal acceptance. The rest of the world doesn't have a very different view and to claim Brits are any less responsible for "force-fucking freedom and democracy" is retarded.