Canada Day Storytime: We Stand On Guard

a.k.a who are the real idiots in the end: the comic #149

Why would Canada and the US fight? They're best friends.

monitoring fellow canuck
Sup Forumsnuck?

It's a metaphor duh! Because white people can't connect with people who don't share there skin color.

>posting images spoilered or not into a storytime
Delet this please and wait until this storytime is over

Hey asshole, no posting other pics during a storytime.

A shit, dropping the Superman truth bomb. I remember those heritage moments commercials too back in Ontario.

delete this or kys you impatient faggot

AMERICA FUCK YEAH

COMING AGAIN TO SAVE THE MOTHER FUCKIN DAY YEAH

What a fucking retarded storytime interruptor.

Yeah, it's pretty annoying. Thanks for this op. I've been meaning to read it.

Joe Shuster was raised in america, his family moved from Toronto to Cleveland when he was 9 or 10 years old and he spent pretty much the rest of his life in America as an American citizen.

you might as well claim someone who moved to america from africa when they were 10 and spent the rest of their life here as a normal citizen was REALLY african.

literal cultural appropiation.

Get fucked, Canacucks! USA USA USA

these are zoids.

why did the artist use zoids?

>that american flag riveted into solid metal
...you're telling me the USA can build giant robots but can't make use of paint thinner, a scraper. and some spray paint and a stencil?

No it's a robot that looks like a gorilla. A "guerilla" GET IT. Some two bit anime hardly holds the copyright on that.

>America
>Not being lazy

>we're like Krypton!
No, Canada is just a colder, more degenerate America

>since the early 20th century
I don't even want to think about the headache attempting to take over Canada would create. Nevermind the fact that Canada has some really bad ass troops the Commonwealth wouldn't exactly standby and let that shit happen.

It's more obnoxious and therefore more American that way. USA! USA!

that is literally a zoid traced line for line into the comic and then covered with a slapdash ink job.

the robowolves are also zoids.

get a power sander, equip it with a certain grade of sand paper, spray the paint with a light coating of paint thinner.

make sure you're wearing a rebreather to protect yourself from fumes. You may need an extension cord to reach the object you're stripping.

5 minutes tops.

as opposed to possible damaging the train and opening it up to water damage due to the rivets popping holes in the chassis.

awww, yeah, that's the stuff....

There are designs differences, like for one Zoids chests are not that blocky, but yeah I find it really funny in that in story meant to a metaphor for the Iraq War that at some point in the writing process someone was like "You know what I need in this FUCKING ZOIDS!:

this is such an absurd waste of technology. If you can create a VR simulation that realistic it's easier to just create a Village scenario and use that rather than torture.

this character is stupid as hell, and so by extension is the writer.

Aw, hell yeah, "54'40' or Fight!"

>Best Friends
Don't get ahead of yourself we're neighbors.