What do you think?

What do you think?

youtube.com/watch?v=PADKqffyIb8&ab_channel=TeamCoco

I'm impressed. I thought she only knew sign language, but Koko learned to speak even in her advanced age? That's really something.

She's a big gal

Andy and Conan are incredulous that anyone could find that ape anything other than abhorrent.

When did Conan start letting unsupervised animals on the set?

Marvelous, isn't it? Just think that in a certain number of generations (if we don't disrupt their natural habitats too much), these majestic creatures could approach human intelligence and perhaps handle basic tools such as the wheel or even create a system of writing!

Haha I'm racist too

Jarod Miller finally got himself killed.

He's trying to copy Jimmy Fallon's episode where he pet an orangutan.

Everyone is inherently racist. Science is racist. Embrace it.

We don't want her.

t. dyke

You know, admitting she looks like a gorilla isn't necessarily racist. It's merely a statement of fact.

*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

Are you implying that all black people look like gorillas when the joke is just that she herself is an ugly individual?

NO
you are literally hitler, get over it

I'm not watching the clip, but on the general premise, I do know a very, very unbalanced lesbian couple. One's a petite qt, middle aged so we're not talking lipstick lesbian, and the other is very, very large. Very much so. Seem to have a good relationship though.

Also know a fairly hot stripper with weird sidepiece relationship with this ugly gorilla looking bitch.

Now that's just embracist.

this is frickin epic

HAHAHA

it's actually great, a lot of anons coming together with different ideas with no script

lolnope

Official ease of dating rankings:

Fags>women>men>dykes

Men who date other men generally have little problem, as both parties are equally responsible for initiating, and everyone is generally chill/sane about it. Also in my experience, men are courteous about rejecting people 99% of the time.

Women because they aren't expected to initiate, obviously.

Men because it falls almost solely on them, and Also (in my experience,) women are courteous about rejection 75% of the time, and terrible about it 25% of the time, leaving many men scared to even approach anymore.

Women who date women are fucked. I'm friends with several lesbians, and most of them have told me at some point or another they wish they were men or straight. Most have dry spells lasting YEARS. No one knows who should initiate. If they actually into relationship, generally both parties have no clue what they are doing (due to lack of dating experience due to the above autism.) Also more likely to be irrational because women, but instead of their partner walking out or just taking it, they instead fight back with irrationality, often leading to domestic violence.

Jules:
You remember Leslie Jones, half black, half ape, used to call her Patty Hearse?

Vincent:
Yeah, maybe. Looks like a gorilla, right?

Jules:
I wouldn't go so far as to call the sister that, I mean she got a weight problem. What's the nigger gonna do? She's African.

good thread

someone give me a fucking (You) and tell me to go back to pol

Holy shit, Africans confirmed to be dumbest than apes!

>third world country with lack of education
>expecting their iq to be over 70
the fuck were you expecting? same thing would happen with literally any other race, including whites. hell we have under 70 iq white people in the USA, they're fucking our country up with drumpf as their tool

Holy shit, Africans confirmed to be dumber than apes!

>those bullshit IQs

proven wrong on Sup Forums of all places before

christ i'm dying

since sub 70 is actual mental retardation, i dont think this is accurate

but sure keep spamming your uncited shitty images that only make people despise you

underrated

>all those dislikes

underrated kek