Germanistan is fucked. How can we ensure that this does not spill over to the rest of the EU?

Germanistan is fucked. How can we ensure that this does not spill over to the rest of the EU?

PS: Germans(Turks), you got what you wished for.

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/germany/turkish-immigration-to-germany-a-sorry-history-of-self-deception-and-wasted-opportunities-a-716067.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and i thought you knew how to play civilization

Too late. They're already in.

>3 million people of turkish origin in germany
>hurr all germans are turks maymay
Sure thing Mr. 60%, great thread btw

Alright, Mahmoud.

No, really good thread, Tyrone

I use the Shahada to tell my dogs to sit.

How does that make you feel?

Prost!

Wall around Germany and Vienna.

You forgot to mention it's 3 million almost exclusively young men. In this age group you have only 10 million people, not 80.

Go home, Alaba. You're drunk.

>American knowlege about every continent that is not (North)America.
Vienna is a Red-Islamic special administrative region and has nothing to do with Austria.

The Germans asked for this. They fucking invited Turks there, they should have known Turks would never leave. You should have just used Greeks for your work force

Most German work immigrants are Polish, but they are white and therefore a very silent majority. Besides they always have their white utopia to run back to where they can live like kangz with their big germanbux.

>what is the 1960s guest work program
My aunts family went there made a lot of money
They were the one of the few that came back because they realized most of the Turkish guest work families were shit tier Islamists. The Germans welcomed them at the airports to the sounds of Turkish folk music and folk dancers. The Germans cucked themselves from the start.

Was just a trivia, I'm not doubting that Germans are stupid cucks. I see their bluepilled as fuck students every day here.
They are the second most hated group right next to mudslimes for a reason.

spiegel.de/international/germany/turkish-immigration-to-germany-a-sorry-history-of-self-deception-and-wasted-opportunities-a-716067.html

This is pretty decent article. Part 2 is a bit better on how the Germans fucked up integration

>Germans
>Fucked up again

Why am i not surprised?

>makes 400 fucking billion out of German stupidity
>complains

>250 in 'bail out' loans
>Makes

Whatever

crusade