Countries by fertility rate

May Kara Boga bless

were in for a wild ride lads

Worth noting though that outside of CAR, DRC, and I think one other every country has seen their birth rates decline by at least one child since the 70s, if not more.

The hope is that these countries somehow get richer, so most likely their birth rates will decrease

sh*t

Leading the way.

Funny how all non-green entities (any shade of green) are irredeemable shitholes

>irabbits

It is not fertility but birthrate.

Ya, Finland and Japan are hellish. I'd much rather live in South India or Montenegro.

>posting the fake map

why niggers multiply like rabbits?

blue is even better than green, man. Check the legend

Yeah but they were supposed to decline by 2 or 3 compared to their development level.

>blue is even better than green, man

I know. I did read the legend. But your post said that anywhere other than green was an irredeemable shithole. That would include blue places.

I'd still disagree even if you said anywhere *higher* than green was a shithole. Utah, South Dakota and Nebraska are nice places.

> Utah, South Dakota and Nebraska are nice places
I thought those were backward religious or flyover mostly rural places no one in the US would liked to be associated with

That's weird, because low birth rates generally indicate development and education while high, the opposite, at least purple and dark blue are near enough.

The whole flyover thing is a meme from people living in LA that can't imagine the idea of not living in a dense urban sprawl with thousands of others at elbow's length

Utah is weird because of all the mormons but the other two are mostly just forests and corn fields respectively and even if there are a bunch of hicks that like to keep to themselves, there's nothing wrong with living out there if you prefer a more rural environment

because they can

Because they need more people on their families, to generally help working.

>niggers
>help working

Rural functions
I.e making their own food at least