Finnish bus stops

is this normal in other northern countries, at this level?

wat le fug

it does happen in sweden and norway at least. wouldn't know about denmark, but they're filthy continental g*rmans anyway. iceland has no people, only elves.

All we ever want is to be left alone.

I thought all countries do this

"iceland has no people, only elves." lel at least you have sense of humor

>hurt no one
>people don't bother you
>you give the others enough personal space
Nothing wrong with your pic, should be enforced here.

this happens in cities where you can get on the bus at the middle and rear door as well

This is what a bus stop looks like in a normal country

Why are Scandinavians so autistic anyway, is it something in the water

it can look like that over here in helsinki at least if the weather forces people to take cover. you'll never see more than one person on the bench though or more than four under the roof.

yes

not really
see

bus stop in germany

> pic related

is this the bus thread :D

Norway ain't nordic I guess

would you feel "invaded" in a situation like this

this is probably oslo, so they are all high on heroin

my huge balls need room to breath

qt with the blue hair

>oslo
>norway

pick one

yes, if a person is in the bus shelter when I get to the stop I stand outside next to it

We don't even have bus stops, we just signal the bus by raising our phone up and they pull over.

Not everyone wants to stand close to others if they have space to take. Nordic bus cultures are clearly signs of a more advanced population

Me on the right standing right in front of a pile of snow so I can stare into it to avoid looking at anyone else.

lol what the fuck, i have honestly never seen THAT autistic people here.

the guy behind you pushed you into the snow 5 sec after this pic was taken though

thats more or less how it works here
t. takes bus every day

I would be the asshole who stands in the middle and chain smokes

That's quite progressive. How do the busses stay on schedule that way?

user, are you from Basque Country?

We don't have schedules

Fuck you tbqh

and how do passangers know where to look for the right bus

They all follow the same route.

You just get to know where do X bus passes and stand along any of those streets, and wait.

The buses have signs where it says its destiny. You just raise your hand and it stops to pick you up. If it's too crowded it won't stop.

We don't recognize buses by route number, we just memorize buses by its destiny or places they pass by.

why would i be?

so the bus stops every 5m or what

Sometimes, not very often, some streets have become unofficial stops because are the better stops for the majority of people.

If you're young, you can signal the driver while running, he will slow down and you can jump in, the second you are in he accelerates.

god damn wonderful third worlders

There's also taxis that follow the same routes, the driver tends to open the back door with a stick welded to it with a handbrake to pull the door handle and a golf ball for the lulz.

Are they preparing to copulate?

I bet your taxi and bus drivers sometimes drives over the waiting passengers just for the lulz

autism

What a bunch of freaks

everyone does dis, nomans too

*normans