Life

This was horror-kino

agreed?

Fucking kill yourself.

no it was a rip off of Alien

but it was better than every Alien movie since Alien

why did Calvin turn into spider-webs in the end?

Calvin probably achieved the reproductive phase like all slime molds do, which is horrible thinking how big a single Calvin becomes.

My theory is that it's shit like Calvin why Mars is devoid of any life, just one single system-breaking organism too perfect for evolution to adapt to.

I was honestly unsettled by that image. Gave me chills imagining what Jake Gyllenhals character was experiencing on that pod.

Other than that it was a straight forward movie. Heavily based on Alien but with a more original creature than what we have seen lately. Meh it was alright.

told you yesterday. It was bracing him inside the pod to ensure he survived re-entry. Which doesn't make any sense since people are going to come investigate either way, but it's the only reason I can think of. Otherwise it should have immediately killed him once it had control of the pod to ensure he couldn't interfere with it getting loose on Earth.

Guess it was hedging it's bets in case it landed somewhere like a desert where there wasn't any food handy?

It was reheated and regurgitated and sci-fi garbage.

>more original creature
If only they kept the early featureless algae theme instead of making it an octopus with an angry face.

That's what I was thinking. Once it used up all of it's food/broke down all the organic life it probably devolved back to it's simple cell form all across the planet and went into a stasis.

Is Rebecca Ferguson mommy-kino?

yes

jesus h christ she is so fucking beautiful

Why couldn't they just match the names with the faces

Was about to say exactly this.

It really rustles my jimmies.

SAG rules

aesthetics>rules

DUDE ALIEN LIFEFORM LMAO

AYO HOL UP

LEMME JUST TICKLE THAT SHIT WITH ALMOST MY BARE ARM

IT LOOKS SO CUTE DESU~~~

Calvin did nothing wrong

Stop using the word "kino", you sound like an Autistic faggot.

nope

You sound like a retarded redditor.

>lets have a protocol for a compromised station to be thrown into deep space
>ok cool shall we tell all the other astronauts who are the worlds top pragmatic, professional astronauts who go through rigorous mental and physical training of this plan to avoid introducing something dangerous to earth?

>nah they don't need to know that shit lol if it comes to that just let em go nuts

Yeah, it was surprisingly decent.

it was pretty good until calving got out of the lab, then it went downhill pretty fast.