Trumptards are in the beginning stages realizing that they wont win and never had a chance to begin with

>trumptards are in the beginning stages realizing that they wont win and never had a chance to begin with

They still think they can win, but at least they dont think its 100% anymore. In reality, he has already lost.

I wonder what the next phase will be. I know even when Hillary is elected, they will make excuses in the face of reality

>SHE CHEATED

they will say

>WE WILL RIOT

they will claim,

but nothing will be done because deep down you all know you are powerless pathetic losers pretending to be the version of you that you wish you were in this little echo chamber of racism and bigotry.

pathetic.

so go ahead.

post your leaf memes

post your jew memes

post your ctr memes.

And you better get used to it, cause come november, memes are all you will have left.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10853740
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For those of you brave enough to post, remember to sage.

Godspeed

A fucking leaf with bonus

strawpoll.me/10853740

Wow! What an interesting argument! I cannot wait to hear more about your unique, well thought out, ideas and opinions!

Sage

Cuck line

If Trump loses, think about the select few whom KeK will choose, those with nothing to lose, to convey his wrath on the normies, orlando will be topped i have no doubt

at least get a new proxy

Fag leaves BTFO

You're right. We won't win. But we'll have been right. Which is pretty fucking sweet as well.

This is the next step

your denial is frustrating, but also satisfying knowing that come november the higher your denial, the bigger your blowout.

so i will wait contently, for the day where your hopes are crushed right in front of your eyes.

it doesnt matter if you are right as long as you get what you want.

getting what you want is all that matters and every human knows this is true. being right is one way to get what you want, but there are many ways to reach your goals.

Good God Trump has enough support to Crush Cankles already. Why is the media pulling so many voters together for Trump the underdog. This win for Trump will be unprecedented!

Dumb

your denial is delicious oh my goodness i cant wait for november what the fuck am i gonna do until then??????

No. It's still 100%.
We have several things to use to destroy her campaign and we have enough to reach to fight back against the mainstream media.
Right now they are digging their graves deeper with the voters that they really need by being so uniformly against Trump while ignoring Hillary's very serious crimes against our democracy.

I can't believe you faggots have the balls to even try to say Trump would destroy the constitution while Hillary is breaking our laws left and right.

Actually I am kinda worried why Trump should Win so Huuugly. It will be kinda weird. Clinton should at least Show.

GTFO Sup Forums you half-breed midget junky degenerate.

Thank you for Correcting the Record

You're human trash.
I hope you die a painful death.

you are powerless, you are nothing and can do nothing and will only do nothing as long as you live you low life piece of trash.

despite what Sup Forums thinks, not all 100% white people are racist like them. I am a junky though, I'm addicted to Sup Forums tears.

all you can do is hope. why not come and kill me yourself?

Hillary needs to fight. I mean she is just rolling over (Never did for Bill) and not even Contending. Put up a fight Cankles, Hit Trump like you hit Bill. Make it a race!

Fresh off the boat, from Correct The Record, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never shill for Hillary again. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid shit that your little hugbox cuntsucking Democucks friends would approve of. None of that here. You don't correct. You don't shill. This ain't the DNC, kid. This is a Trump board. We have REAL political discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to /r/enoughtrumpspam, you daily shilling son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that your little internet task force reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I #StumpForTrump.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Saged

To the burgers in this thread...I believe in you. Elect trump, we need the great un-cuckening to begin with you.

You like brain damaged criminals who cheat?

The effort you poured into this shill thread is pathetic. You don't even have a reason why you wouldn't vote for Trump.