Erasmus thread again

>people took over an hour to answer and thread died by the time i got back to my pc

Hey Sup Forums I'm planning on going on erasmus next year, and i've been looking at poland and czechia as the places i'd like to stay at the most. Out of all the unis i have agreement with, these were the ones with the best compatibility course-wise
>Pardubice
>Bialystok
>Lodz
>Siedlce (worst compatibilty of these)

Any recommendations on where i should or shouldn't go?

Białystok

which uni in łódź?

If umed - go for it.
If anything else - avoid like the fucking fire.

All of those Polish cities are small, boring and ugly
I reckon Łódź isn't as bad as the others but it's still quite shitty
If you are not coming to Warsaw, Danzig, Breslau or Kraków, you shouldn't even bother

Is the polish countryside that bad? These are the only options i have in the country, but i reckon i'll have time to visit the big cities, that i def want to visit

compsci not medicine

>pic related, crop of a pic of my arm, to show im not morrocan-tier

>compsci not medicine
Both UŁ and Politechnika Łódzka have compsci I think.
So which one?

>Is the polish countryside that bad?
it's not bad, it's just quiet and rather uninteresting
we don't have a very varied nature here, it's mostly plains, fields and forests everywhere you look
>crop of a pic of my arm
better hit the gym soon Alberto if you want some polish qts to lust after you

The paper says Lodz university of technology, googling it and going to maps gives the politechnika so probably that. I'm in a polytechnic school myself, so i dont have that many problems with going to another lower tier school

Honestly that doesnt sound bad

I've been looking at the uni and this looks good, my main concern is the position.

>I'm in a polytechnic school myself, so i dont have that many problems with going to another lower tier school
polytechnic schools are a tier above universities here

Then why avoid umed? or did i misunderstand?

umed = medical university, so it's not of your concern anyways

>Then why avoid umed?
avoid everything besides umed.
And film school.
But if you were able to sign up for Łódź Film School you wouldn't be posting on Sup Forums lmao.

also, which school you pick doesn't matter really, we have separate courses for international students which are tailored for people who come on Erasmus to party and have fun here, not to spend time on studying
you won't learn anything of value anyways

>party and have fun
>on compsci
>with compsci students

So i should be choosing based on city right? Lodz looks like the best option in location and size, but is saying the polytechnic is garbage.

My idea is to use the free time to travel around the country, while also getting high grades to boost my average.

>>Bialystok
>>Lodz
go to Czechia, those cities are fucking shitholes and you'll propably get mugged. and even if not, you will regret spending a part of your life in thos ugly backwards commieblock filled abominations. and I'm not memeing.
only Krakow, Warsaw, Gdansk and maybe Wroclaw are worth it to come for erasmus in Poland.

>Lodz looks like the best option
does it really? it's one of the ugliest cities in Poland, literally build from the ground up to house working class for factories, do you really want to voluntarily spend time there?

According to most recent rankings, Lodz's polytechnic is 14th best academy in Poland.
Bialystok's uni is at 37th place (so essentially worthless), no uni from Siedlce is even in top 50
mostly this

I only have Pardubice for Czechia, the course matches the best with my uni, im slightly concerned about living costs and also a czech user said it wasn't very good.

I meant look based on location and city size, but god that looks like a modern shooter

>also a czech user said it wasn't very good
unis in smaller towns obviously tend to be unprestigious and also often severely underfunded
Łodź's politechnic is the only not-absolutely-worthless uni on your list (it's still quite shit though)
if you want to go to a good uni, try Warsaw, Kraków, and probably Prague

I would if i had an agreement. I'm in a smaller town uni myself. The czech user wasnt saying the uni is bad, he was saying the city was.

if I were you I'd go to Łódź
you may hate it or like it, but at least you will get to experience living in a foreign country for a while

I'll have it in mind. Thanks anons.

>it's one of the ugliest cities in Poland,
It has potential though to become one of the prettiest if it gets enough of investments.