youtube.com/watch?v=YDAg1guu5JU
youtube.com/watch?v=lhzIktGh5sE
youtu.be/-2SW_AYjitA?t=45m3s
youtube.com/watch?v=7jR7_WiHI1g
youtu.be/g3vnrdziQGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw you forget fám is STILL filtered
Good grief mods it's been like 2.5 years, no one is spamming it anymore

Howard, you stink, I don't mix words. You will never be a great disc jockey, you have lousy voice and lousy personality and this will not change, ok? So on the air is not for you.

Daily reminder that Howard has the studio on lockdown whenever he enters so Opie can't say good morning to him anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=HJ8KG-GLbUg

I noticed this back when they were doing wack history month. They scrubbed the last part of Hank's "go have sex with Jesus Christ, you faggot". Also a bunch of Dice appearances are missing giant parts of his interviews.

Stern's been a cowardly faggot for decades now, OP.

He regularly sues other radio shows that make fun of him because he can dish it out but can't take it.

Take me back, Howard.

>Jew trying to change history

I don't care anymore.

That's really fucking sad man.
Didn't this guy get famous because he took on the big wigs at NBC, CBS and all of those other cuck stations only to sell out in the end anyway.
Fucking terrible.

>whine for years about freedom of speech
>finally get it
>sue the company that gave it to you multiple times for not giving you ridiculous pay bonuses
>censor your own show to unrecognizable levels
it's pretty sad actually

I actually know a guy who was on Stern's show way back when. He was trying to get the world record for most pictures taken with celebrities. He got a picture with Howard and added it to his collection.

irrelevant now that opie is on in the afternoons.

let's make caca in his private bathroom

Artie called this on one of his podcasts. Stern has gone full pussy. I dropped my Sirius sub when he thought James Corden and Lena Dunham were funny

No matter how hard the liberals and jews try...you can't erase history

That wig is embarrassing
look at that fag

What era is prime Stern keno? 90-04?

if you had the chance to piss in opie's face every time you worked, you wouldn't take it?

what's the point of power if you don't use it

95-07

NOT A WIG I SWEAR MUH UNCLE

Holy shit Stern looks like shit. He looks like Apple guy the cancer man.

Mr. Stern, I'm Mancow.

Undisputed greatest wack packer of all time

you can dye your hair a lot easier than you can dye a constantly growing beard

NICE TRY FATTY RUSSEL CROW! I WORK OUT TO STAY FIT AND IT GOOD SHAPE

90-08
First two years at Sirius was GOAT with all the wackpackers
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=CxK10r86wc0

You do not need to dye a wig.
He is 3rd.

he should've gradually introduced wigs with stages of balding so that since he's old now he can abandon them all together and just be an old bald guy. But his hubris didn't allow it. He needed to stay a sex symbol into his 50s apparently.

He's a fucking loser who went back on everything that made him who he is. There will always be the golden years of tape to go back to with Artie, the Wack Pack, Billy West, etc. But how anyone can still respect him, I have no idea.

BABA BOOEY BABA BOOEY HOWARD STERN'S PENIS

>stay a sex symbol
>stay
ayy

Stern has become the glamorous shitty celebrity that he used to make fun of.
Not at all surprised he would censor his past, he has had a new image to live up to for the last decade.

>there are people on this earth that still saw him as good ol' Howard when he was le family friendly quote-unquote shock jock on fucking america's got talent and spent hours and hours of air time shilling that awful trash

lmfao

They are hair plugs

No it's a wig.

If you were actually a fan of the show, you would know when he got his first and his second set of plugs put in.
Hair plugs

>Implying I have listened to anything of the last 8 years

Ayy

>implying

youtube.com/watch?v=YDAg1guu5JU

What's his endgame?

howard is still one of my heroes, and not for the retarded reasons the stern fans worship him. I love the guy for what he really was, and I believe still is, a genuine guy who has interest in other people no matter who they are.
He just should have retired by now. But when he eventually does retire, people will just remember the golden years, and there is easily 20 years of amazing show there.

Beetlejuice is painfully overrated. oh wow, he spouted gibberish for the hundredth time. He's one dimensional, boring, and half the time won't even talk to them because of his retarded mood swings.

Meatwad,personified.

one of the worst opinions i've ever seen on this site

hey brotha, I'll whip yo ass if you say that about a man like beet again

So refute it retard. I've been listening since 2000 and Beetlejuice sucks dick.

Fuck off Sal.
He was always a narcissist only caring about himself while also hating himself.

I don't know if they still do it, but most of the times they got Beetle drunk for the show. There's a video where he's showing his house and is very coherent. It was the same with Hank, he sounded coherent outside of the show or when he called in, but I clearly remember several times when they told him on the air to get drunk before showing up for the show.

>He was always a narcissist only caring about himself while also hating himself.
it's a shtick you simpleton.

you're just a fucking faggot with a bad opinion. you're allowed to have it, though. who the fuck doesn't like beetlejuice? are you the same idiot saying eric the midget was the best wack packer?

He's pretty funny in this video: youtube.com/watch?v=lhzIktGh5sE

After his handler Sean died (2009ish) his appearances were even worse, he just sat there grumpy 9/10 times and refused to have a conversation with them. Completely boring appearances. And around 2010 or 2012 Beetle was in studio and since his head is so oddly shaped the headphones don't sit right at all, Sal and Richard coaching him what to say through his headphones leaked onto the mics and was faintly yet very clearly heard for about 10-15 seconds. There was a big thing about it on the Stern subreddit at the time because it was just the latest in a long string of dishonest shit from the show.

I don't consider a great guest to be a little retarded negro sitting on a couch mindlessly repeating prewritten lines fed to him.

well it's a radio show, if you think any of it is real then... sorry, sorrry

Top three:
1) Eric
2) Elliot Offen
3) Hank
These people bring something to the show, have actual interesting personalities/experiences, are sad/tragic/hilarious characters on their own. Beetlejuice is so fucking boring in comparison, after 3 minutes it's literally the same shit over and over. Oh wow, he spelled a word wrong for the 100th time, oh hilarious he answered a question wrong because he's literally retarded. Fuck Beetlejuice.

>When you Jew yourself

1. Beet youtu.be/-2SW_AYjitA?t=45m3s
2. Iron Sheik youtube.com/watch?v=7jR7_WiHI1g
3. Eric the Midget

Most of the show was scripted.

Most kino interview coming through:

youtube.com/watch?v=7jR7_WiHI1g

i don't agree with eric but the other two are great. beetle is the embodiment of absurdity though, my favorite by far.

>tfw bababooha turns out the be the prettiest staff member of the show

it's fucking amazing what these guys used to pull off.

um sweetie?

>censoring shit in the Trump years

For what purpose? Everyone on both sides should be as vocal as possible. It doesn't matter anymore. We've had memeing so hard that people unironically vouch for flat earth theories.

We have Alex Jones being publicly interviewed on television.

Why? Especially on Sirius? Who even pays for that shit? Paid talk radio is going the way of the dodo. We've got podcasts now.

ophelia?

any recent pic of hers tho, did her hair started growing out?

The Howard Stern show is boring now. Nothing crazy or raunchy goes on anymore. It's just a light-hearted talk show.

He is Artie fat.

That picture is from this year. There's a picture of her at Howard's daughter's wedding but she looks exactly the same.

post it

Jew doing jew things

Why are you surprised?

Looks like a stork with that handkerchief around his neck
He's about to deliver a stillborn

he's only half jew tho

>Ralph

No he is a full 100% jew.

>look at that face
>"he's only half jew tho"
>Hnnnng urrrr

You must still listen to him, seeing as those that still do are clinically retarded

HERE'S THE DEAL

it's a long running joke of the show you idiots. of course hes 100% jew.

HERE'S THE DEAL HULK,

YOU GOTTA FUCK MY WIFE, MAN

I want to see him at 500lbs

In what world is this an interesting story?

I suplex you.

now he has a big wig, pottery

>yfw you realize O&A couldn't exist today even if Ant hadn't been fired

In this SJW heavy climate one of their old bits would have gone viral and they both would have been fired

Fuck bros, I didn't even get to experience them live at their peak. All I have is Jocktober, Patrice/Louie appearances, and Lady Di call ins.

Will edginess ever be given a platform again?

oh shut the fuck up with that "couldn't exist today" meme
it was barely three years ago

They probably just would have migrated to a streaming radio service or made their own like Ant did. Can't get fired if you're your own boss. Fuck Jimmy though, he can go die in a god damn fire.

>Sup Forums raiders accidentally blowing their cover

Yeah, my bad. I thought I was in the Yankees/Angels game thread still.

That's just how liberals evolved sometime this decade, user.

Billy West era. Also anytime before Jackie left.

So pre-2001.

youtu.be/g3vnrdziQGM

Worst comment I've seen in some time. Fat fuck