How do i get a spic gf?

How do i get a spic gf?

Check your neighborhood.

They're everywhere.
I have a Chicana gf and I'm gonna marry her later this year. Her ass is better than the one posted in your pic

Go out.

I bet she lets out massive farts that stink up the whole room.

Have a green card

Like any other gf.

By respecting them and not calling them spics.

just a dumb would fall for those plastificate butts

They fucking fart non-stop because of their diet. I had to share a tent with one in high school and that bitch stunk up the whole place with her taco gas, god I hated that bitch

did u hatefuck her?

You can't say that and not post a picture. Do it on Sup Forums or /r/ if you're afraid of mods.

Just be yourself

By talking to one maybe??

it isnt rocket science you faggot, women rarely will be the first ones to make a move unless they are ugly trolls..

stop being a faggot and just talk to one, latinas unlike your white feminazi sluts are pretty nice people desu.

> learn Spanish
> Be attractive
> Don't sperg out in front of her

Profit

Be a gringo stereotype, but not naive.

Assure you have a place in a descent zone far from slums.

Step 1: Be a White gringo or European
Step 2: Go to Latin America
Step 3: There's no step 3. Is THAT easy.

Watch me go home alone with not a single female interested in me.

>don't sperg out in front of her
Not an option m8

god i wish that were me

Be a Chad and you will attract them like a magnet

I thought they didn't like white guys

if you are above 1.80 and not fat it's ez

But they like money

>white gringo
>white
>gringo
Too bad Latin American people are too brainwashed they consider everything pale """white""". If only they knew the truth about los goblinos.

BRAAAAP'D

I'm builtfat, 1,83m.
Not ugly and can make friendships, but no female thinks I'm sexually attractive.

they do, a lot
who doesn't like money?

>who doesn't like money?
I don't really like it.
I need it and I like what I can do with it, but I don't like the motion of money.

But I meant the hatred of white guys was less strong than the urge of escaping their poverty.

kek, nobody in latin america hate white guys, stop believing in memes, plus women llike anything's exotic and whiteys are, however the best looking girls here are usually gold diggers as in the rest of the world

They don't hate them, but general image is turning bad.

The main attraction or feature when is thought in white men is money, however.

This. Every race prefers their own men, except white women who prefer black men

The opposite is true though

lmoa, clearly you haven't been to Latin America

We usually hate other mexicans rather than other countries. And those who express hate towards whites (specially since Trump started saying shit about us), it's clearly low cultured people whose social circle is extremely low and local.

Really? The latinas you see like in the US seem to hate white guys

latinas in the US are just brown american girls, different of the ones born and raised in latin america

They hadn't experienced the complexes we're taught in Latin America. You're just another white boy.

>tfw no spic qt will hold my head between her thighs and forcefully shart in my face

Latinas in the US don't hate white guys. I'm Chicano and I can't begin tell you the number of Chicanas who go and get bleached. It's disgraceful, truly. Sometimes the guy doesn't even stick around but it's okay because blonde hair.

>It's disgraceful, truly
and what if it was the other way around? male CHIs and white females? it would be disgraceful too?

from what I've seen on twitter chicanas are tsundere

The pitiness is the problem. Latinas literally harassing or begging for white cock, and they only ignoring or fucking those deluded bitches.

>tfw had a CHI gf

i went to my brother's wedding in mexico (he married a CHI) and those spic women were on me like negros to fried chicken.

>most are gross and brown but some are almost-white and very hot

Those who are hot are incredibly crazy at bed. And the Spanish language can be really sexy at bed. It's a boost.

Fuck off, sexpat.

>tfw no Spanish speaking girlfriend

Fuck off, Inca.

Unfortunately I wouldn't know. My GF is a syrian christian and she is terrible in bed.

How is she terrible?

Dead fish syndrome during le fug. Bad blowjobs. Bad handjobs.

But she have some other qualities I guess. That's why you are still with her, right?

get a 3 meter aluminium ladder

Well why don’t you teach her so she can get better? Are you her first?

Fuck off, UE.

No.

Yes.

She's slowly getting better. Blowjobs need a lot of work but they're so much better than when we started it's not even funny. I don't think her hand will ever be good though, it's just awful. Beyond my ability to save it.

Maybe she’s just shy about it, make her feel more comfortable

KEK

Syrian orthodox christian? Is she very conservative?

This girl looks oddly familiar

It’s your sister

She used to be so shy she would hide in the pillows and blush when I talked about how sexy her pussy looks (it's very pretty desu)

Antioch Orthodox

That sounds cute though. Don’t give up, she just has to get used to it.

you better be middle eastern diaspora

Fuck, those girls are worth to cum inside. Keep working on her champ.

No she's not, you damned leaf. Looks like a friend whose ass I used to destroy occasionally

I'm 185 cm with blue eyes but I'm quite confident I could autism my way out of getting laid.

Yes, you could. Maybe you could even try for a threesome.

>I could autism my way out of getting laid
Why so pessimistic? You don't even need to speak, my man. You actually need to be a very special kind of incel to ruin your chances at getting laid in the third world

Middle Eastern women are fiery as hell though. She's cute when she's sleepy but is ready go argue about everything and anything. She aint no pushover.

Blue-eyed Germany midwestern masterrace. I get glares from butthurt muzzies at every Middle Eastern party we go to.

I plan on staying with her long term.

Of course your “friend”

*Germanic.

Kek do you guys really get butthurt when a white guy is dating your women?

>western asians calling ANYONE mutts
lmao

not butthurt
just uneasy
like watching a train crash
they'll both end up miserable because he could never understand her
whatever you're implying pic related is my dna

Spic females are perfect beings

We actually have a lot in common. She hates muslims and so do I.

And that list actually proves you're a mutt. You're all a mix of Persians and Arabs and Gooks and Kurds and Turds.

>We actually have a lot in common. She hates muslims and so do I.
always a nice base to build a relationship upon
/sarcasm
>And that list actually proves you're a mutt. You're all a mix of Persians and Arabs and Gooks and Kurds and Turds.
whatever you want to convince yourself, el abominación

>get qt latina gf
>fucking DIE

>get qt latina gf
>she steals your gun
>you set up a meeting to steal it back in her neighborhood
>have her in a chokehold
>fucking die anyway

He also had another gun pointed to her head before she merked him -and stole his wallet-

Legendary goblina

This is why I need a Latina wife desu
She can make our 6 sons into real men

Also Texan laws are anything like in California, she'll get off the hook for killing him because she had more than enough justification for self defense in this situation.

>tfw spanish qt

Ducking taco niggers. I bet this bitch will turn into a gobbo in 5 years.

Someone post that picture of the girl with closed eyes and a mexican hat. I swore I had saved it

That's because mudslimes inbreed like it's cool or something.

>cue middle eastern banjo playing

you're right i'll have my future wife ride a black dick to produce someone healthy and smart like you

>Marrying first cousins for 1400 years causing irreparable damage to blood line
>hurrdurr black cock

I see.

she should ride mine.

imagine that ass farting.

>causing irreparable damage to blood line
is that how they convince you to raise your wife's children?
only if i get to ride you

that's not an inbred person, that's just a klingon. shame on you for being racist.

Faggot

it's not gay if done to establish power, you're the fucking faggot insecure about your manliness

Conquer one. You don't just 'get' a spic gf. You have to deserve one. Be a conquistador