t. someone who actually liked the first and third movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mRdwKq4meVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rank them for me please?

>t.
Why do people keep saying this?

God it moved so fast.
What the fuck was up with all of the comedy moments that failed?
1>3>5>2>4

>T. A RETARD

1>4>3>2

bumblebee take a piss on the evil agent guy lmao! lol! rofl! funny!

Don't trust faggots, it's a good movie.

>What the fuck was up with all of the comedy moments that failed?
It's been like that since the first movie.

>Short of tevierseh or something of that sort. It's Finnish for: "Regards."
That was disappointing, and tells me most people use this incorrectly.

>actually liked the first and third movie
Thanks for helping to lower the bar, douche bag.

Holy shit it got even worse?I michael even trying at all?

It's easily the best.

5>3>2>4>1

The directing is pitch perfect. The problems usually lie with the script, particularly Lorenzo di Bonaventura's habit of smashing two different scripts together. He did it in "Age of Extinction" and did it again here.

Why are you still watching these fucking movies?

Because we love them, moron.

So was she portrayed in Bay's usual lurid style?

I prefer Rosie.

>Earth is Unicron now, Cybertron's enemy!
>ThePrimes were going to destroy the solar system's sun and destroy "Unicron" for energon to recharge the Allspark

>Quintessa is Optimus's creator!
>Doesn't even resemble the fleshy alien we see in the beginning of AoE, and we have no indication as to whether she's even lying or not

>Durr Vivian you the last of the Wittwickans!
>No explanation of how the actuall Witwickys, who weren't part of the secret order, are still part of the order

>Starscreams head!
>Had a huge chunk of it blown off in Dotm

>Megatron is back!
>Whay happened between him now and Galvatron in AoE?

>New Decepticons with personalities instead of nameless drones!
>Fucking Suicide Squad-tier scene where Megatron calls off the roster and their names appear on screen with a freezframe to showcase the character

>Cybertron is saved!
>Sentinel literally just wanted to teleport Cybertron next to Earth and got killed for it, but now the Autobots are fine with a ruined Cybertron just chilling on Earth

>Bumblebee got his voice back!
>He clearly couldn't talk and Cade didn't successfully fix his voicebox before he used it

Then more simple instances of shitty pacing and writing
>Optimus is frozen in space but wakes right the fuck up when he reaches Cybertron
>The 12 Knights of Cybertron fuse to make the dragon, one dies in Chicago and the other went insane and died in the ship but they still somehow fuse without the other two
>All the random bots that pop in for five seconds then vanish without a second thought
>Knights call Optimus a traitor of their race when he's trying to revive their fucking homeworld
>the entire Nemesis Prime bit was like 5 minutes long
>no mention of the Primes or Allspark

Just fuck this film. This is Resident Evil: the Final Chapter levels of retconning and shitting on the previous films. I swear, I like Rotf more than this shit.

1>3>4>2>5

I thought it was alright to be fair.
Just got back from seeing it.
It was basically on par with every single other Transformers movie.
6.5/10.
Nothing special, nothing groundbreaking, just a CGI clusterfuck action movie that you don't have to think about.
I don't mind these kinda movies, but then again, I'm not absolutely impossible to please like a lot of people that post here.

>Megatron is back!
>Whay happened between him now and Galvatron in AoE?

They really didn't even bother to explain why he isn't Galvatron anymore? Does he transform normally now?

>Does he transform normally now?

Yes

they didn't explain AT ALL how he went from being made out of transformium back to being a regular transformer

>>Durr Vivian you the last of the Wittwickans!
>>No explanation of how the actuall Witwickys, who weren't part of the secret order, are still part of the order
This movie hurts, It's a good MilSim game but for the love of god just make the damn robots blocky. I think it ended with Archibald because megatron got handed over to the government.

You are way too sensible. Please leave Sup Forums and don't return until you become more irrational

>they didn't explain AT ALL
Because it isn't necessary. Michael Bay's movies are too smart for you.

>1-3-5-2-4

this is the definitive ranking unless you have autism

4 and 2 are hot garbage

5 is decent

3 is slightly better (by being less convoluted)

1 is transformerkino

>4 is garbage

You know anything about cinema. Get out of my board.

Does Megatron have badass moments in this or is he still shit?

He's barely even in it. He might as well not have been in the movie. He mumbles a little bit and gets beat up.

Fights Optimus in the final battle for 30 seconds, gets his arm cut off and then roundhouse kicked out the chunk of Cybertron they're fighting in, out into freefall. That's it. We don't even see what happens to him after that.

So what does Megatron transform into now? And I don't know who all the new bots are. Watched 1 trailer with that little girl talking and it was a jumbled mess.

He doesn't transform at all.

Yes, he does. Several times in fact.

He transforms into a cybertronian jet

Bullshit. Scene where he meets up with Lennox and scene where he steals the staff.

A jet.

Again? What other robots are in this now?

They don't explain it, but he has the same red streak Optimus does when he's being controlled by Quintessa. I guess they implied he was somehow changed or influenced by her, specially going by the fact he knew who she was. But yeah, they definitely should have tossed a line or two about it.

What? I don't remember that at all. Maybe because there was a bunch of flying and falling shit towards the end.

I thought it looked better no half tank shit. Hot Rod is in it.

Barricade is back in, and he looks great.

There were a lot of random robots in it this time actually

there was a construction vehicle guy who showed up in the background of one scene, there was the garbage truck guy who was only in one scene, there were the pointless baby dinobots, there were was that random knight at the beginning who gives marky mark one of the mcguffins for the movie, there were 5-6 decepticons who got a suicide squad intro for some reason

How about grimlock? Does he appear in robot form or only dinosaur? He does something relevant?

He only appears in dino form, fought the police and then fucked off for the rest of the movie.

GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=mRdwKq4meVY

He transformed multiple times towards the beginning too, one especially was impossible to miss

Didn't he get killed in the 3rd one?

Where do the cars rank in this one?

The scene showed him getting his ass kicked, but it didn't show him die so they cheesed him back into this one thanks to that.

He pulls his disappearing trick, AGAIN in this one.

Anybody knows what car Hot Rod was before he switched to the Lambo? That thing looked sweet.

I thought he died in the 1st one

This. The red markings imply that he is working for Quintessa. A rare moment of subtlety in the movie.

He disappears after Optimus killed Bonecrusher. In other adaptations of the first movie, Optimus also kills him in the highway battle.

>This was dogshit.
>transformers
not really surprising right? the only acceptable one was the very first one.

>Cybertron was bigger than the Earth in DotM and got destroyed when the wormhole collapsed.
> Now all of a sudden it's not destroyed, is the size of the moon, and can travel through interstellar space, completely eliminating the need for the wormhole in DotM.
>All along Earth was Cybertron's enemy Unicron. What a fucking coincidence

Yeah the previous movies were dumb, but this one really raised the pedestal of stupid.