Peter... don't tell Harry about the holocaust

>Peter... don't tell Harry about the holocaust...

Why is the Green Goblin trying to hide information about the holocaust from Harry?

>inb4 someone posts the human holocaust pasta, and summer shows up.

anyone got uncle ben pasta about white mans burden or something? or the vietnam one

the ratio of funny to unfunny with this meme is abysmal, nearly as bad as army dog.

I always thought he said "Dontell, hurry!" as in "Dontell hurry and get help I seem to have stabbed myself pretty badly here!" But I never understood why he was calling Spider-man "Dontell" because "Dontell" is a black persons name and Spider-Man wasn't black. The whole movie had confusing shit like that in it. As a matter of fact most movies do

>oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Peter, when I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me. Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

>Nice outfit, did your fudge packing husband did it for you?
What the hell Raimi

Requesting the Raimipost of the "He looked Puerto Rican"

>Now it's six million and one.
Jesus, Raimi.

oh my

>>oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Peter, when I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me. Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

it was obviously a TMNT reference, moron.

Speeder man fuck the Jews and niggers lmfao

Ht heck did Ramey get a way with that one guys lol?

Cranium

Good and Heated

For those who want to be part of this epic Sup Forums forced meme there are three easy steps.

Step 1: This is considered the most important step. See what movie this epic Sup Forums meme is being applied to today. Most of the time it's the older Sam Raimi Spiderman movies but since these threads die very fast the guys that force this apply it to other movies now. This thread however uses the Raimi Spiderman meme. Please pay attention.

Step 2: Take a iconic scene in the movie, any will do as long as people remember the scene. Greentext a quote from the scene and twist the words to use anti semitisim, racism, homophobia or any other edgy as fuck topic. Go nuts, the sky is the limit! The more vulgar it is the more epic the meme is. This takes us to the final step.....

Step 3: Make a regular post, taking the position of a normal person and pretend to be disgusted by that scene. I know, I know, this is Sup Forums, a site where gore flows like fine wine but that's what makes this meme edgy, wacky and zany. We pretend to be offended by that fake scene. Funny huh?

Now that you understand how to do this, have fun kids. Happy memeing!

Lol. Whoever wrote this originally deserves an award.

>Got a name, kid?
>Uh, the Human Holocaust
>Pfft, get the name of something that actually happened!

What the fuck, Raimi?

>Jameson, you GOY!

Holy shit Rami

was making a post too long to read part of your plan?

pasta should be funny and bring joy, this is a bad pasta

Man, who called the no-fun faggot police?

>I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me

calm down Moshi

What about his post triggered you

I cringed really hard at what this post was trying to do. I'm not even sure what it was trying to do.