Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wJjYNViAorE?t=30s
youtube.com/watch?v=R4k-2-AgEVI#t=30s
youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg
intwinpeaks.com/2009/07/blog-post.html
youtube.com/watch?v=R4nAvDXpvHk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

:c

Anyone else notice Coop muttering "jack...... pot" after Janey says not to gamble the jackpot? Obviously not story relevant but I didn't hear it when I watched it for the first time.

youtu.be/wJjYNViAorE?t=30s

Dance with me, /tpg/!

Kyle is fucking fantastic this season, no matter who he's playing.

nth for Lynch is a hack
youtube.com/watch?v=R4k-2-AgEVI#t=30s

:c

>No Missoula fag

Can we get a list of shit Lynch got from first result searching?

Boop doesn't seem to have aged like Coop did in the Lodge. He has no face wrinkles or lines.

Is the Garland Briggs corpse the body of his doppleganger?

Someone please post the webm of Bobby's backward walk from FWWM

Rhonda best girl

Why does everybody think that's his theme song?It's Lorraine's theme song.

>add CGI flickering windows for no reason at all
What did Lynch meme by this?

When do we see Becky and her beau again? All these old people give me the heebee jeebees.

to be fair, they put some tanning stuff (?) or whatever on Kyle's face as he's playing the doppelganger, so that's gotta hide the wrinkles and shit.

What are you talking about? He is the only one walking forward.

Who gives a shit?

Cute dead girl washed up on a beach! Cute!

What if Lynch directed the plane commercial?

MANLET GOT BTFO

>It's Lorraine's theme song.
Was.

>have a pointless picture of a plane flying that we film original for TP
>see Jade's amazing naked body and dream of loving her forever
aaaaaand this is how I know you're a faggot

Do NOT bully!

why did this make me laugh so hard

Mulder is way more aesthetic than Cooper, how can Coopfags even compete with this hair?

kek picture that they start playing it when there's a scene with the coroner rolling the body out of the fridge

Jade is fucking hot. I don't usually go for black girls but I'd dip my dick in that chocolate love any day

I'm glad that people keep using my meme video instead of an unedited one.

DougieCoop for comparison.

Maybe he didn't want to blow a portion of the budget on that one shot just to appease some autists on an American imageboard.

Too fluffy to be aesthetic, Coop's hair is just the right amount.

Are normies still watching this?

Does Evill Cooper take showers?

Lynch is a hack and this show is just made for 2deep4you bros to circlejerk over

How come there's no autistic debates between X-Files fans and Twin Peaks fans?

Boop hair attracts the sweaty pug.

yes you are :)

Why does mid winter in Washington seem like fall anywhere else? Is it really that warm?

Mulder was inspired by coop, you can't diss the original

What are we supposed to be debating?

>Rewatching Mad Men
>They don't talk about Judy

BRAVO WEINER

Traps are gay.

There's plenty of stock images and plenty of places to pull them, but pulling out stock footage from youtube? You can't defend that, that is something a high school kid making a short film would do

Swiggity swooty I'm coming for that cocaine

How many more eps of autist coop?

all of them

t. autismo without a sense of humor

The whole season.

Characters whose appearance improved in FWWM
>Donna
>Shelly
>Josie

Characters whose appearance (drastically) worsened in FWWM
>Cooper
>Laura

Why was this?

Pharcyde - Drop

just which show is better, kinda like Trek and SW fans

kek same

They're the same universe, why would they debate anything more than other fandoms

youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg

>Gillian will never play Diane

Why live?

ENZA
D
E
N
I
N
O

Because only reddit and tumblr normies would think those shows are anything alike just because they have some things in common.

top kek

oh fuck, what a great idea

Post your top 5 Twin Peaks Husbandos

1. Coop
2. Hawk
3. Red
4. Chet
5. Gordon

Star Trek and Star Wars aren't even the same genre.

Windom Earle is inquestionably the best part of season two, simply because what enshrouds the Deleuzian representation of negation in “The Black Lodge” is by nature (W)indom (E)arle. We, the pure ample aspiration, the capital v-Viewer are held fantastically in a grip of pleasure as "solicitude", certainty as “knowingness” and “The Black Lodge” as ontological blockchain/godhead. TMFAP is absolute fact in opposition but the baroque villainy of WE's (and any Lovecraftian) the same sin to die “now” as on the path to Madness. The conditional “It” (DC) creates nothing in response, Earle's own humanity is reflected in his oeuvre of disguise-personalities. (performed) To WE (& the normative Cooper &Briggs) the Implacability of unsure sentiment is Earle’s selfenforcing principle, pleasure--simplicity. In Palmer, the reprised intelligences move towards psychosomatic transgression. WE's sickness is symptom & myth unlike the Palmer daughter his active agent is not important, but “normal” and yet pronouncedly considerable as such, bidding. “We a the, of not can he.” The subject of Earle is in an undiluted terrace viewed viewers become wrote wonders, noting nothing Indian anyhow in the Black Lodge (negation).

Then, there’s Earle, the something coupling with Lodge entities, (call it “force”, of what? of course: illusion. – by since And because of supremacy In ALL perceptions, (rare & cloistered the issue may be) what we then Now view as reality, IS,) [in WE's] subjection a full picture. In an open letter to Kenneth Welsh “Windom Earle” one asks to which if not to want introduction (Mark Frost) gigantic of up wrote run life, (MF) introduction, revelation, dreams, & value system, (MF,MF,DL,MF) ie. AS Windom Earle hAS in the Black Lodge. (the rudimentary transition in S2 of Windom A into form Windom B.) Perhaps to “comfyfags“ will greet these upon death, a paradoxical death for those who existence infects.

Ffffffffuucckkkkkk oooooffffffffffffffffff

holy shit I never realized everyone in the scene is walking weird. at first the guy in the red letterman jacket is walking normally in the background, then when Bobby starts jumping backwards, letterman does too, and the girl in green right behind him starts strutting. then the goofy kid in the brown shirt and the girl in the denim jacket come into frame, and right at the end the black-haired girl that pops in. what the FUCK did he mean by this

So was Coop fugging Diane?

im guessing he'll snap out of it end of next episode or the one after that

They're both spaceshit.

1980's moronic geek culture called, they want their pointless fandom arguments back

In the case of Shelly and Laura it's cause their hair got way better and way worse respectively. Laura also got a bit pudgy in the face.

1. Dick Tremayne
2. Dick Tremayne
3. Dick Tremayne
4. Dick Tremayne
5. Dick Tremayne

T R E M A Y N E D

Unless you watch stock footage on youtube all day why would you care?

After he got out of the black lodge evil coop fucked her in the ass and left her bleeding in a pile of jizz on the floor, they reference it

First for Cooper's distractingly bad hair in FWWM

everything is pointless

wew lad

ahaha
JUST
U
S
T

judy

You have little understanding of how stock images and footage is sold. Have you ever wondered why the same stock image is available for sale across several different websites? There is a chance they found this footage through YT or through a different way, either way it doesn't really matter.

intwinpeaks.com/2009/07/blog-post.html

She had a wig due to her hair being cut short for another role

Less favorable lighting as well. Twin peaks footage had more of that red glow.

When Richard kills her

We're not gonna talk about her

He took this track from youtube too.

youtube.com/watch?v=R4nAvDXpvHk

When Bobby beats the fuck out of that ugly faggot for fucking up his daughter's life

HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO!

They used stock footage in the original too but no one cares anymore.

JEFFRIES WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

Did he gain weight? He looked chubby.

But he added the flashing morse code bit. He's literally a genius.

WHAT DID HE SAY ALBERT?

Believe it or not that's not a genre.

Kinda begs the question what he did use the higher budget he negotiated with Showtime for on. It sure as hell wasn't CGI. It feels like the show is cutting corners left and right. Did they blow all the money on having Hollywood actors in bit parts?

This bit was autistically pleasing. I couldn't stop yelling "HELLOOOoo" as a meme to my friends.

>Murder scene
>"I'm A Good Man" starts playing

Why not?

HES GONE
HE WAS NEVER HERE

Double the amount of episodes idiot