Who are the unsung heroes of television and film?

Who are the unsung heroes of television and film?

This means, and you listen here, and you listen good. This means FILM as a thing is inherently RACIST. Every movie ever made is made on racism. Fucking give me money, and give right now.

WE WUZ FILM MAKERS

shouldn't niggers be happy we made them into slaves? Would they rather be dying at 35 of a curable disease in Africa?

Roger Corman.

Yes, cotton is a resource that people have used for years. Who knew?

Cotton.

If it weren't for white people fucking with Africa, they'd be living in glorious, ultra high-tech Utopias while making frequent trips to their moon colonies.

cotton is mostly produced in india and egypt though

>ywn fly to the moon in your cotton-powered rocket
When will it stop hurting bros?

based pusy poster is an unsung hero

WE WUZ COTTON PICKIN NIGGERS

>first two replies are by white women

they want his bbc so badly.

Damn fukken whitey devil. Das lideraly racis! All dose yeers film has kept us brothas down

>ywn live in a high-rise condo with a thatched roof
fucking white devils

What's spookier, and I'm seeing this far too frequently, is these white women are starting to look like a new sub species or something from the main herd. Look at them profile pics. Exactly the same. They are always exactly the same.
>heavy jaw
>big glasses, usually cosmetic
>butter face
>product-darkened hair

Every single fucking time. I wonder if it is a new race.

You forgot to add the buzzwords and catchphrases:
built on black suffering and black bodies doing work that cost black blood to uphold whiteness and white friovolity
white capitalist cis-hetero-normative patriarchy etc etc

first, it's not a new race. Second, that "race" will soon go extinct when all them black men impregnate them.

Why are all of you spergs getting mad about this? He didn't make any sort of racial vilification comment.

based cuckposter

is this why tarantino prefers film?

Halt, halt
Are you imparting unto me
the knowledge that we were formerly
BONDED PLANTATION WORKERS
and the like?

>black bodies

I can't believe they don't realize how dehumanizing it sounds, like they are saying that blacks aren't people. Quite hypocritical.

>interracial relationships are now cuckolding
"no"

>so new that he can't understand that words on Sup Forums transcends their original meaning

Would niggers rather wear wool? Because it's cheaper too

>muh conspiracy
do you consider dc appreciation threads to be also a part of a grand conspiracy? I bet you do

you can worship all the cock you want cuckboy, thats what is expected from you

WE WUZ FILM N SHIT

moon coons

Underrated

WE

Wow, thanks niggers. Great job.

WUZ

"we" as in whites, didnt make them slaves. the richer niggers in africa made them slaves and sold them off to europeans, and mostly jews

the real question is why didn't their freed ancestors join the others in moving to liberia? they could have been in their homeland in their own country with their own elected leaders but no, they chose to stay here and be dumbasses.