White Ancestral Pride

Why do whites not claim the actions of their white slave owners?

"but user, i didn't own any slaves"

Yet, at the same time, whites claim their ancestors actions of the "building of civilizations".

So which is it?

bump

Mathematically, everyone is ancestor to a slave owner and everyone is ancestor to a slave. However the white civilization is the ONLY civilization in the 4 billion years of this planet to out law slavery and give equal rights to everyone.

My ancestors conquered niggers, I conquer niggers, now fuck off nigger.

Are you suggesting that the majority of white people's ancestors owned slaves?

Dear retard:

A minuscule percentage of white people owned slaves during the height of slavery in America. Nobody "claims their ancestors actions", some people simply appreciate what they've done for future generations, allowing EVERYONE in America to live a life of luxury, regardless of race. "BUT MUH POOR PPL": Are still fat. You don't see African skeleton children on the streets of America.

My ancestors didn't that shit, only the 1960s.

Niggers shouldn't get a single bread or anything from whites.

Why do blacks not claim the actions of their black slave trader ancestors?

"but user, i didn't enslave anybody"

Yet, at the same time, blacks claim their ancestors as the "victims of slavery".

So which is it?

the difference is, a very limited group of people owned slaves, while every person who participated in society played a part in building their civilization
when people say "my people invented x" what they mean is "my people were the fabric of the society that fostered and enabled the invention of x"

>Nobody "claims their ancestors actions",
There's quite a few whites on Sup Forums that take the accomplishments of whites with 'western ideals'. As if they coined the culture themselves and are not simply just a product thereof.

That didn't even make sense..

There were black slave owners in afria, and marginally in america.

I own this fact. That's nice and all. Yet I don't claim the accomplishments of peoples from african descent.

>inb4 WE
>inb4 no african progress

>"my people were the fabric of the society that fostered and enabled the invention of x"

So you mean "my culture created these things?" I.E. westernization created these products, therefore westernization deserves the gold medal, and not the race itself?

I'm not talking about slave owners. I'm talking about slave traders.

you do know that white poeple didn't go to Africa and enslave anybody themselves, right? the slave trade had been flourishing since at the creation of the silk road, the west didn't get involved since something like 1500, and the USA not until after that.

not to mention, there never was, or never has been an 'African' culture. it's always been heavily fragmented and tribal, hence why European interaction fucked up Africa so bad (essentially they fucked over other tribes in a heartbeat). the only thing they shared was the Bantu language, any form of African 'civilization; began with Swahili people who became massively rich from the slave trade.

point is taking credit for "african" descent would be like someone from south america taking credit for "american" progress. there is no "American" (aside from Americans, who are from USA specifically, rather than anywhere on the America continent), just like there is no uniform "African" or "Europe" culture. just people who happen to share a continent.

you probably dont even know where in Africa you are from, which makes this all the more ludicrous.

Mother needs to be reported for child abuse.

PC brainwashing
Dont have balls to say
>We're proud we are superior enough to conquer and enslave everyone else.
That would be Hitler-ish even if its true.

I mean if Black people weren't inferior they wiuldn't live in mud huts and be enslaved.
I took a white man's superior brain to sail the ocean and invented fire arms and build empires.

When you look towards the greatness of your ancestors, you want to continue that greatness and leave your mark on the world. If you have no pride in where you come from, why would want to strive for success? Conversely, you don't want to mimic the bad, rather to push on instead.

>My family owned slaves in America.
>On a flight a few years ago.
>sitting next to a respectable looking black woman.
>Start up conversation.
>Find out she has the same last name as me.
>I have a fairly uncommon last name.
>Know of all my American ancestors to 1620s and have records in England going back to just before the Third Crusade.
>"Oh user, we might be related. "
>"Well in this crazy world who knows"
>Thinking my family probably owned yours and you look the Masters last name.

Shiiiiiiiiiiit~

My ancestors didn't hold any slaves AND built civilization

What now, OP?

>niggers want to claim ancient egyptian civilzation for their own
>refuse to accept with it the fact that they literally invented slavery

yes you did just look at all the black people in your country clearly ancestors from your slave trade