Has King's Batman #2 preview been posted yet?

Has King's Batman #2 preview been posted yet?

I'm doing it anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_KfsAK3fIQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would kill for Sale to be the artist on this book or any other Bat book

End of preview

Still waiting for something to happen that shows me this is a King book desu

Goddman Grundy is one-note. Outside of Seven Soldiers which I forget if he even actually appears in personally, every Grundy story is essentially interchangeable.

No, he's not in Seven Soldiers.

Is Matt Banning the one doing the coloring? He must be some kind of genius to make Finch's pencils look this good.

Not from what I'm seeing

You're thinking of Frankenstein senpai.

Bellaire. It doesn't look good but it doesn't look like trash either, that's an achievement I guess.

Has Grundy appeared in this earth before this?

Wait, in forever evil story Grundy was able to rotten anything that he touch isn´t it? Why he is just a brainless bulk again? I thing I missed something

>Why he is just a brainless bulk again?
To be fair, this is just a preview, we might get smething else from him yet.

shit art.

No.

Finch's art looks... surprisingly not bad.

>Variant actually reflecting issue
huh

You're probably thinking of Earth 2, right?

No Seven Soldiers tied into Grundy's origin with Slaughter Swamp stuff

IS it bad that I already like Gotham and Gotham Girl? Especially since Gotham will probably die a painful death?

King is just so horribly, egregiously bad.

Jesus, Finch is fine. Just because he drew Wonder Woman the past couple of years with his wife as the writer he's all of a sudden a shit artist with newfags.

He's mediocre compared to Capullo desu

For the first time, a batbook was so bad, we actually felt bad for the author.

>Batman just lying in wait meditating

God damn King I love you so much. Im so damn happy someone that finally gets Batman is back on the book.

that was earth 2

Most are mediocre compared to Capullo desu. Finch is somewhere between terrible and mediocre.

This is some 90's Image-tier "The fifty thousand made up muscles on each of my limbs all have their own made up muscles" shit.

. Gotham and Gotham Girl? It's what made Twilight so bad, and it's what makes this series so much worse ...

Starman had a kind Grundy.

forgot pic

Bait harder

Literally what. Fuck off you stupid god damn troll.

Okay, I like what I'm seeing.

I've read all 2 books and I cannot see why anyone in their right mind would defend this shit.

>bitching about muscles in a comic book

Casuals have reached a new low of nitpicking

Capullo is really overrated

What are you even fucking talking about. This panel Is more Batman than Bruce has been in 5 years.

Is this what Snyder did? Introduce all these casuals to his terrible version of Bruce and now they all think that's the "real" Batman?

Lmao!

>replying to obvious trolls
I really feel bad for Batman fans, King threads always attract trolls and Damifag.

Not sure, but Rebirth is in a lot of ways a walkback to Pre-Flashpoint characters.

The Atom's pretty much now his post-crisis self, for instance. Wouldn't be surprised if this Grundy's a similar thing.

Damifag please.

Just shut the fuck up King.Just one word about what your have written ... GARBAGE!!! ...

Do tell us your favorite artists senpai.

Agreed.

I LOVE this costume. The greatest Bat Belt ever designed which justifies the absence in underoos. The purple on the cape sounds awful on paper but is perfect in execution, creating a GOAT black / gray / purple combo that likes amazing and gives a shout out to the original design. The symbol is debatable but I think it's look good for a temporary alt.

It's really a bummer that it looks so awful when Finch draws it

Why is Damifag so retarded? And what should we do to get him to read Marvel?

You sound like a moron. If you can't even take one second to double check your comment for obvious typos you shouldn't bother. Idiot.

Who are the new Ambiguously Gay Duo looking guys?

it is a shit bk. Only mumfuckers will love to read it and pollute their minds !

Gotham and Gotham Girl
We don't know what their deal is other than they think they can help Gotham and get proven wrong because they can't handle it

I have no idea what you're even trying to say

kings book is poorly written, showing that repetitive prose and microscopic vocabulary can still captivate the masses.

It's really appalling fanboys all over the world are head over heels in love with such a crap story as Gotham and Gotham Girl.

Sounds like King is channeling Miller. Between this interrogation and the whole "good death" I'm reading Batman in Peter Weller's voice instead of Conroy

youtube.com/watch?v=_KfsAK3fIQo

Stop samefagging

Reminder that you should report all the Damifag posts, this fucker will get banned. No need to reply to obvious troll.

I'd love to see examples in detail.

You realize that's what bodybuilders actually look like, right? ie, the physique that superheroes have always had?

Because the dialogue is inhumanly dumb,

She's fucking 14, why hasn't she been permabanned yet?

Again, please provide examples.

He admitted in one thread that he's literally just a little kid (he though Tim/Steph was gross because of "old people sex") so he likes Damian simply because they're probably a similar age. We just need to find a Marvel character like that.

Because people have brains.

P.S. I almost died laughing when I saw Gotham

>believing in that
user, IT IS I, GOLDEN OPTIMUS PRIME WITH DIAMOND DICK! HEAR AND OBEY!
Miles?

Shut the fuck up, Boco

maybe because of King, or maybe because of the illogical and boring story.

Still not providing examples.

samefrage.

Read some Infinity Inc. after he becomes Jade's bodyguard.

King really is shitting the bed isn't he?

It's not even the "how long til Sup Forums turns on him?" meme it's just the general tone of the discussions I've seen. I've yet to see him really get praised, it's all just haters and defenders against haters. This first arc better deliver.

It's hard to say right now. Remember that this takes place after Rebirth which is still happening, so we don't know what earth it is, or what memories people have yet.

The new main character is awful and his prose is so bad. I couldn't finish it. I hate it!

>The new main character is awful
Spotted the Damianfag. Nothing to see here folks.

“So it's legit for somebody to say, 'I didn't like it.

Wow, the fags against King are coming out in force today. It's almost like these retards have never read any of his work.

Dude the covers are only tickling my nuts that much more.

Why must he tease us so?

Though I'm buying all five.

So, what's the deal with those Gothams?

Awesome, but the slime looks like boogers.

That because for every King discussion (or discussion on this stupid website in general), for every one post with a legitimate opinion, there's ten that are just bait or shitposting.

King's good. So far he hasn't let me down on anything.

Tumbr pls.Dude, when I say I hate a comic, it doesn't mean that literally everything about it was incompetent. Yes,

>The new main character
...you mean Batman?

>that grammar

>King's good. So far he hasn't let me down on anything.
Kinffrags -For a minute there I thought I was looking at the Seinfeld finale.

I can understand why it isn't everyone's cup of tea .

So I take it anti-Kingfags are either buttmad Damianfags or Snyder fanboys? I suppose there might be a couple people with confirmation bias after that interview where King called Snyder's run great too.

Why don't you people actually read comics?

Eh I've read everything and it's not really his usual quality so far. I think it was too soon for him to jump on Batman.

samefrage.

Nice one.

Why does Damifag have such a tenuous (at best) grasp of the English language? I know they're like 12 or whatever, but I'm pretty sure by the time you're in 6th grade you're expected to be able to read and write. Also the random punctuation everywhere in their posts really confuses me.

Is Kings book SO bad you can't even find the words to say how awful it is?

WE

We're literally only 1 purely King-written book into the series and you're already passing that kind of judgement?

Oh wait, this is Sup Forums, nevermind.

>samefrage.
samefrage.samefrage.

Give the dude some time to get his story going. I'm sure it will be a great run. I didn't think the first issue was all that, but I'm not gonna pass judgement til issue 5 or 6.

Hmm yes, I find it very shallow and pendantic

samefrage.