Is this actually good?

Yes.

Now for 150 posts of "WAH BLACK PEOPLE"

Yes.

WE WUZ FAGGOTS

Yeah

it was ok

YO CUZ FUCK MY ASSHOLE 4 REEL DOE

No, it's generic coming of age gay film but now with black people.

If you've watched that type of films then you're not missing anything at all.

>generic coming of age gay film
name three

Beautiful Thing

Get Real

Jongens

The Way He Looks

North Sea Texas

The Blossoming of Maximo Oliveros

You'll get over it

Come Undone

Krampack

Dorian Blues

L.I.E.

Vacationland

BTFO
T
F
O

The soundtrck was good

wow that's fucking gay

No, Sup Forums memed this bullshit on me and I was caught even more off guard because I was really bored, saw everything, didn't bother to google much before watching.

Thought the older guy seemed like a fag, shrugged it off, then suddenly actual fag shit happened. Did and did not see it coming.

Yes. Most of the people whining about 'muh gay nigger SJW shit' haven't actually watched it.

Great

Act III Kevin was the only good part. Everything else felt like a film school student's first feature. Suffice it to say we're not exactly delving any Shakespeare.

I'm really disgusted by homosexuality and can't stand watching it. Surely I can't be the only one?

Ironically there isn't even a lot of homosex in the movie. It even balances it out by having that ugly she-man take off her mask and throw her titties and ass in yer face for the whole runtime.

Not to mention Kevin fuckin' that chicken.

nah

I didnt know it was a gay movie, expected something like Straight Outta Compton, like niggers shooting each other, dealing drugs, fucking bitches and stuff. An hour into the movie i though it kinda starts slow, than one dude start jerking other dude off (WTF???). Then I realized there won't be no gunz or bitchez.

The Beach Scene and The Chair Scene were pretty exciting.

I bet they were, faggot.

Yes.

This.

>Is this good?
yeah
>Is this good for you?
no, even if you're big.

It's alright, too baity, there's no even much gay stuff in it. If you're gonna do a black gay coming of age go all out

Yes, quite good.

No

And it's the shitty easy kind of gay movie where it's "WOE IS I, THE HOMOSEXUAL, PLEASE PITY ME, FOR I CAN(will) DO NOTHING TO IMPROVE MY STATE OR GROW AS A PERSON"

The Conformist is a better gay movie and better movie

A more recent one is Being 17 and Four Moons

2/3 YES, DEFINETLY. The third act gets in the shadow in comparison to the first ones, there is absolute no balance so... you only see it to know how it ends.

if you wanna spend 2 hours watching gay niggers crying, go for it.