Is penile hygiene considered important in you're count're?

Is penile hygiene considered important in you're count're?

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/melanie-berliet/2015/09/13-women-describe-what-their-boyfriends-penis-tastes-like/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yea, we cut the penis to ensure maximal cleanliness

Yea, we was the penis to ensure maximal cleanliness

(OP)
Yea, we feminine the penis to ensure maximal cleanliness

no but masturbation ensures its more sterile than operating tables

yes, schools have regular penis inspections to measure smegma levels

no, the more disgusted she is with your dick the better the sex

What if a man's penile hygiene is below acceptable standard because a severe case of phimosis prohibits the necessary accessibility for cleaning? Does this result in a mandatory castration?

>*sudanese doctor posting intensifies*
just go to doc and fix phimosis, we have one in the thread if necessary

doctor will fix the phimosis (without circumcision unless it's absolutely necessary)

How does the doctor fix phimosis?

here in France, fromage du gland is considered a delicacy

its a bad joke

snip and clip mah bro

light cases creams, most of times wont work
surgery for the rest
circumcision is necessary unlike sven said, but they just remove the necessary skin, not all of it

Dude, I had this issue when I was like 13. Fapping in a bath with lots of lubricant of your choice (continue this practice for a couple of weeks) is the best way to get rid of it.

What if I don't want a man applying a knife to my penis?

>fapping for 2 weeks straight
brutal

you wont feel pain if that's the problem, they use anestetics
you can ask the surgeon to be a woman probably, but only if you go to payment clinics i guess

are you a medstudent/doc, that's really nicely summed up

the alternatives are less attractive, ice packs and pressure, needle withdrawal of glans blood and osmotic creams in emergency cases, long term its either incision and reattachment with some freedom or circumcision

>"“It seems too good to be true, but there’s definitely a hint of crispy grilled sausage to my boyfriend’s penis. I’ve always been a whore for delicious breakfast foods, so I plant my face in his crotch every chance I get. He thinks I’m a goddess of a girlfriend, obviously.”
Rest are weird, gerbil cage, rain, grass clippings, for them its like tasting cuisine

thoughtcatalog.com/melanie-berliet/2015/09/13-women-describe-what-their-boyfriends-penis-tastes-like/

yeah (we talked a couple times before here), but poor student that wastes his time here instead of preparing next exam

Not continuously, I mean.
Definitely preferable to giving away my foreskin so that (((certain people))) would make it into a skin cream or some shit.

Always clean the sword after every battle.

>having phimosis past the age of 3
how does it feel to have a mother that doesn't care about your reproductive health?

I had phimosis when I was little. Me mum just stretched it.

this post has potential for a lot of (You)s

underrated