Also to be introduced in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4: a pair of Latino brothers...

>Also to be introduced in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4: a pair of Latino brothers, one of whom is always the most dangerous person in the room, the other paralyzed in a wheelchair.

>yfw they waste Robbie on AoS

PERLMUTTER

tvline.com/2016/06/30/agents-of-shield-season-4-spoilers-lmd-life-model-decoys/

Fucking reeeeeeeee. Now I have to watch this schlock?! Fuck off.

Man ghost rider always gets the shit end doesn't he?

>Waste Robbie on AoS
FUCK OFF MARVEL! This actually pisses me off.

>wasting AOS episodes on this faggot

Don't make me jump on the AoS isn't canon train

>All the fat autists are pissed
How do we even know FOR SURE this is robbie? On top of that the only rider i wanna see in live action Is blaze.

We dont know for sure, but it sounds right. Personally Id think it would be dumb to waste any Ghost Rider on this show, especially since theyre just now delving into weird shit with Dr Strange. Robbie would be a great way to revive Ghost Rider with a movie

No...Not like this

Who used the monkey's paw to wish Robbie back?

>Having Robbie over Johnny.

Well at muh Ghostrider wont have to suffer through that shit.

>Robbie would be a great way to revive Ghost Rider with a movie

Except he is a total shit character and they should go with the blaze or ketch

Sorry, senpai...

For fuck's sake, no way are they going to be able to pull this off properly in that show.

>Blaze
They'd be better off going with Ketch to distance themselves from Cage's movies. Why is Robbie shit?

user the movies doesnt answer to the tv show, if marvel was ever going to do a ghost rider movie they will use Blaze or Keich.

Besides Robbie isnt technically a ghost rider, he as related to ghost rider as kamala is related to Mar-vell

>Distancing themselves.

Fucking why? The movie got Johnny all wrong and they've done it in the past with Spider-Man and Daredevil. I doubt anyone would complain if we got Blaze back.

He's probably going to be an inhuman not-Robbie

Fuck yes!

Robbie deserves so much better

Well, at least we'll get a book from this.

Bet I can make you even saltier.

But we already have an inhuman not-Ghostrider

Blaze is one of the shittiest Riders, second only to Alejandra. He got a revamp to every bullshit he failed at because of Danny Ketch.

>They wasted Robbie on AoS
>We will never get a R-Rated Netflix Ghost Rider series with Robbie as the protagonist
>To spite us more they make him Inhuman

Robbie is good for the movies because it gives Marvel a chance to push more of that sweet diversity they have been lusting for ever since they got rid of Perlmutter and his toadies.

I wonder if this was a test for Ghost Rider all along to show they could do it.

>tfw I'm okay with this

Dips into full drama as Robbie wrestles with the monster he is becoming as he begins to clear our his neighborhood of criminals and takes a life.

It would totally work so long as you handled it well, I think you'd have to play up the possession angle a bit though.

Please for the love of god don't make them inhumans.

Hopefully GR will keep his traditional origin and wiil be S.H.I.E.L.D.'s tie to the mystic side of the MCU that Dr. Strange is introducing.

I am and I'm not because I'm sure they'll just be bit characters with barely any time unless they have a full supernatural arc this season.

>Robbie Reyes, Agent of SHIELD

If it's Robbie he's possessed by Eli Morrow.

They pretty much ended the Inhuman storyline, anyway.

Robb with a cut > Robb with hair

Do not disagree

Now Robbie Reyes will be banished to the small screen forever, because nothing from AoS ever appears in the Netflix shows or the MCU films.

A flaming chain is nothing compared to a flaming skull and making that work.

I wouldn't even be mad. Robbie was blantaly based off of this dude.

No British accent though

Isn't Robbie's skull technically an helmet? It could easily be a prop with some flames/smoke bursting out of the airholes, like in the comic

>because nothing from AoS ever appears in the Netflix shows

There was the AoS-originating biker gang appearing in Daredevil Season 2, but that's about it outside of minuscule Easter eggs like the references to Creel and that orphanage where Skye grew up.

Maybe we'll get an X-ray or some mystic goggles from the geeks and it'll show it flaming that way. It'll save Herr Perlmutter so many shekels.

b8.jpg

Do those last two even count? AoS didn't invent either of them.

Robbie deserves better than this. The only silver lining I see to this is popularity giving him another book

This is a good thing. If more people know of Robbie he can finally come back. I'm glad they still remember him

Why does Sup Forums have such a hateboner for AoS?

I think it's our bone for Robbie is bigger than the one for AoS

You don't know shit if you think that's bait.

>nothing from AoS ever appears in the Netflix shows
Objectively wrong. There's been multiple things from AoS to show up in the Netflix shows.

There was also a reference to the Cybertek/Deathlok plotline from AoS S1 in a newspaper hanging on the wall next to all the movie referencing newspapers.

>waste Robbie on AoS
>Robbie will be the catalyst for introducing the audience to the mystic side of the mcu and prepare the auidence for Dr Strange as well as the legends of the Ghost Riders

I don't watch either. Can you give some examples?

Weak canon, weak writing, and wasting characters comes to mind. That said, AoS isn't unwatchable, just "eh". And I actually like Robbie, he's one of the few recent additions to Marvel that doesn't shit on other characters and the guys pretty likable imo. My big gripe here is this kills the chance of a Mad Max style GR movie and Robbie himself is at the mercy of this shows limitations

Why would you not post Drive?

Cuz Ghost Rider

But both Robbie and Drive had cars and were put out in the same year.

Johnny will get his own Netflix show.

>They are going with Robbie Reyes
>They will never go with Danny Ketch or Johnny Blaze from here on out.

I like the Robbie Reyes and all, but I'm bummed that we'll never get to see the metal as fuck Johnny Blaze or Danny Ketch version done justice in live action. I wished they did that first before going with Robbie.

>Johnny will get his own Netflix show.

Please let it be true.

I bet you defend how great of a writer Bendis is too.

>Expecting a Marvel R-rated film
They outright said they never would do it, even after Deadpool.

Because he's something else you don't like? No, retard. Bendis is a fuck.

Blaze was only interesting when he had a ponytail and a hellfire shotgun. Otherwise he was mediocre no talent hellfire skeleton that was boring beyond belief.

>Kamala Khan makes her live action debut on AoS

How? Carol's not even Ms.Marvel

>People think Robbie Reyes is anything special

...why? The artwork as the only thing interesting about that series.

i hope this true

Read the thread

When current Marvel consistently cranks out shit you take what you can get. Robbie was arguably one of the rare good things to come out of all new marvel. Also he doesnt shit on Blaze or Ketch, hes his own thing. Personally I want to see more of him. Just not like this
I would have preferred this sadly

being a sexy teenage bad boy is special as fuck

this guy will be none of those things

this

youre a gutter trash faggot.

I'm mixed on this. I grew up with Johnny, and to me he is THE Ghost Rider. So, on one had, fuck that they are going with one of the new creations, and that they are wasting Ghost Rider on AoS (and likely making him Inhuman, too, rather than tying into the supernatural and doc Strange).

On the other, I haven't given him a chance really (looking into his comics now), and if he is decent he might give Ghost Rider some life, make AoS actually decent and fun, and they might make the right choice and keep him supernatural. Plus, if I understand right, he doesn't mean we won't get a Netflix show with Blaze, because he has a different origin, right?

Plus, in the end, I have to admit Ghost Rider is pretty low on my list of heroes I care about. It won't really hurt if they waste or fuck him up. Better him than someone I really want them to pull off well, such as Blade.

its the mcu, were you expecting quality writing?

the inhuman arc is over

>All these nerds whining about Robbie being in AoS.
>tfw AoS is a step up and their whining is irrational.

this desu

they might bring him back in the comics then

>people think it won't be OC characters
Just you watch, all this anger will be for nothing :^)

because they're all flashfags (Johnsfags to be exact)
AoS is a really fun comic book show that gets to play around in the sandbox that is the Marvel universe. It took a concept and delivered exactly as they intended to, people are just butthurt that there isn't "muhhh superheroes"
everyone with taste knows iZombie, Gotham and AoS are top tier shows, better than anything in the Berlantiverse
I'd argue AoS and iZombie have much better writing than Daredevil and Jessica Jones too

It will never truly be over as long as Skye is a/the main character. And is fucking killed the show. I actually enjoyed Season 1 and the first half of Season 2. After that, everything is a mediocre blur.

>even after deadpool
wat?

>No Marvel Knights phase 2 Netflix shows that include Ghost Rider, Punisher, and Blade
Why live.

>wanting another vampire tv show
faggot

Why not? Robbie and Johnny/Danny don't need each other to work. There is no reason Blaze and/or Ketch can't have a Netflix show after Robbie has appeared.

>No ongoing.
>Forgotten by the progressive crowd because he had the misfortune of debuting around the same time as Kamala and didn't get the push like she did.
>He'll be wasted on AoS and everyone will forever associate him with the show.
>Stuck in comic limbo with Eli Bradley.
;_;

>They will never go with Danny Ketch and only with that faggot Johnny Blaze
Ftfy

Our qt3.14 spic husbando was destined for failure.

>ywfn Robbie and Eli's All-American Roadtrip

Christ why are you faggots so obsessed with Robbie? Go read Heaven's on Fire or something.

>Ghost Rider, Punisher, and Moon Knight
Ftfy

At least I read the thread