Pitch an interesting sitcom idea that has not been done before

Pitch an interesting sitcom idea that has not been done before.

A show about a white heterossexual kid with normal grades, that lives with his married biological middle-class heterossexual parents in the suburbs, with no pets, no siblings, no other family on it, and has a normal amount of friends.

exploitative reality sitcom about autistic furries

A guy, two sexy girls and a hot dog stand in Venice Beach.

I call it "Weenie and the Buns."

family of cave dwellers get taken into a spaceship to an advanced civilizati

shit flinstones x jetsons

Jesus is a bachelor in 1990s New York

a heroic pedophile travels around the world and rapes children and it's all portrayed super positively

jerry get ipad

>malcom in the middle

Only if they have a cute little weiner dog for a mascot.

Let's see Malcolm is a straight up genius and he has 4 brothers.

can we make the guy a woman. the girls gay black men and the hot dog stand a bakery in brooklyn owned by their sassy grandmother with alzheimers??

weenie and the buns won't work anymore, how about "movin' up"? it can be about their struggles living in a world that doesn't accept them quite enough? the grandmother can say offensive things for laughs without alientating the audience. we'll cancel it after one season and blame racism. you have a budget of 500/episode and i want twenty episodes. we will not air all of them and WILL air them out of order.

I SAID no siblings. That would be an important part of the show

Malcolm lives with three clones!

A show detailing the life of Mr Shekelstein and his life of scamming the goyim.

oh and perhaps gary busey could be their landlord? do you know gary busey?

A sitcom about homeless people would be funny.

Boy Meets World

3 generations of guys living under one roof, grandpa, father, and son

A bunch of black people

Would genuinely watch something like this.

Cory had a brother and a sister.

Two young friends who move to NY to live interesting lives leaving the rest of their friends and family behind. They soon realize that living alone in a city without any connections is very lonely. The two drift apart from one another as one gets a good but demanding job with hardly any time to himself, while the other does service industry jobs to get by. Sex with ugly or deranged girls is easy but any connection with genuine love and attraction is impossible for either which keeps them as friends. Their borderline pathetic lives are juxtaposed against the life they portray they're living back home, where most of their friends are living content but boring lives. This along with their insecurities is where the comedy comes from.

A Sup Forums janitor suddenly gets friends and a girlfriend, disgusting as he is, this group of people seem invested in him. He changes, becomes a better person (not without grossing out the audience with his habits), etc.. Creating an uneasy but hopeful show to watch.

a romantic couple of gender queer Trans species Demi solo people live their life in a forign and less excepting country, after Trump deports them from America. One is Mexican, the other is Persian.

They now both live in Tehran, and run their own trans community activity centre together and we follow their wacky adventures as they get kidnapped, arrested and even almost stoned!

Its I...ran from America Cis Scum!

Cory had shit grades in High School. I think he got an 11 on a test once. Also, finding the love of his life at age 12 eliminates the show.

I kek'ed heartily.

>a charismatic man who believes he's jesus gets transported from the 60s to the modern day where a suburban family 'adopts' him as they try and help him return home
>the father is a hard-working office worker who gets shat on by his boss and is underappreciated
>the wife is the brains of the family but is unexpectedly killed off in the second episode
>three kids: 2 daughters and a son
>after the wife passes, they all look up to 'jesus' even though none of them actually beleve he's jesus
>he helps them with their problems with his confidence and outside-the-box thinking
>there's a running joke that he claims this has already happened before when he was crucified in ~30AD and woke up in the 50s that time

I can't think of a title

A serial rapist and an antisemite share a New York apartment.

A family of asians

>it's dumpsters review episode

>it's raping jews while highfiving episode

>4 brothers
>Dewey, Francis, Reese
>4 (FOUR)

make him see future, so he rapes and murders kids that would otherwise grow up to be mass murderers and rapists

a white supermodel with four black roommates

Hal was Malkolm's brother, I don't know how you missed that

He's shit tier and non character but Jamie still counts

it's like american adaptation of the american show "New Girl"

but what if

A Jewish actor plays an inner-city denizen in a goofy slice of life comedy.

Kramer was always the kino option

Put It on My Bill
A wealthy aristocrat dies and leaves all her possessions to her pet duck, Bill
Her children make a plan to take out the duck so the possessions go to them instead, but Bill is a crafty duck
It's basically Mouse Hunt meets You Lucky Dog

Office-style mockumentary show about an ISIS death squad

>abu hajar tries to fire RPG
>it gently slides out in the moving van, seconds from exploding
>curb theme starts playing

four lions

>training seminar about firefight tactics
>Dwight character says to get on the ground and roll
>Jim character looks at camera and smirks
>later in the episode they're under fire and camera quick zooms to Dwight character rolling while under fire

THE BODY BUILDING
Ned is a scrawny film student who decides to get a gym membership after he's rejected by girls who went after bigger guys.
Wanting to kill two birds with one stone, he also starts to document the daily lives of the crazy people that go to his local gym for his major assignment.

It's a Parks and Rec mockumentary on gym life, there's the classic gym stereotypes, I'll try to sneak in some /fit/ memes and overall feelgood shit.

Hocus Potus
Sitcom about a group of witches who come up with a different spell every episode to try to get the president to step down
It's basically a politically charged Golden Girls

Anne Droid
A sitcom about an android named Anne who escapes from the lab that created her and tries to fit into society

a neet who sits in his room all day
but daydreams about incredible adventures
but even in his daydreams hes an awkward faggot and fucks them up humorously

Long in the Tooth
sitcom about a retired dentist, Dr. Long, who starts teaching at dental school

A show about something

Legitimately a good idea desu. I would give this a try if I saw it on tv.

What the Heck
Dante's Inferno adapted as a sitcom miniseries

Fahget About It
An elderly mafia hitman's alzheimer's keeps him from completing any of his contracts

After Donald's endgament is called off him and his 4 roomates reinstill the bet they made in college to see which of them can have sex with 50 people first

(One will be gay to appeal to the Jewish overlords quota for diversity)

Doesn't sound particularly interesting, just a permutation of existing unexciting variables.

The baby, jamie

Two Men are tricked into thinking they have HIV/AIDS and are made to live together

They actually don't have HIV and the maid is hot and DTF all the time.

a short dude who is the one everyone likes and who gets laid all the time while his friends are jealous

Not a sitcom but animated cartoon.
Inspired by Roadrunner, a show about Donald Trump and Chuck schumer.
It would be very anti semetic

A sarcastic misanthropic girl with impossibly perfect huge breasts struggles at modern life.
No one takes her seriously at her office job, her boyfriends all want a titjob and that's it, everything around her life revolves around her breasts, and she hates that.
Cast consists of her, the guy she shares an apartment with that's constantly trying to sleep with her, the flat chested weirdo next door who is obsessed with her and envious of her breasts, and the chill best friend from childhood that never got over his manlet issues.

In the halloween episode she goes dressed as Power Girl, and it's revealed she was actually a fatty nerd growing up.

The 3-part finale involves her finally getting a reduction surgery, but her friends try to stop her. In the end she realises she loved her breasts all along and will go on with them.

Bill Wilson was a quiet guy, paying his bills and doing his job day to day, until all of a sudden he gets a shock visit at the door. HIS COLLEGE ROOMMATE BANE BACKSBREAK IS MOOOOOOVING IN! AND HES ONE CRAZY PARTY ANIMAL!

Aidan Gillen and Tom Hardy star in
Little Guy, Big Guy!
The hot new show on ABC, all...for you.

Keep'em coming, guys. This is pure gold.

Young guy joins a church in a moment of desperation and seeking to wipe the slate clean after many disastrous episodes in his life. Even though he doesn't actually believe, he sticks around because there are cute girls in the church and he's a loser with nothing else to do.

He commits to a life (for the foreseeable future) of pretending to be a Christian. As time goes on he suspects many are playing a similar game to him - though he stays for the girls, they stay so as to not upset family.

The fun comes in seeing how he uncovers the genuine girls looking for secret love whilst at the same time trying not to blow his cover for the real believers. Underlying drama comes from stuff in his past life coming back to haunt him.

Sitcom wouldn't be best format for this but it could work.

that actually sounds pretty funny
i assume the spells would have kind of like a monkey paw's effect?
>ie. a spell to make the president only tell the truth
>at first everyone's outraged
>but then a sudden change of heart as everyone loves him for being so open and unlike other politicians