Any movies where those in power are in the right as opposed to the usual rebels being portrayed as the good guys?

Any movies where those in power are in the right as opposed to the usual rebels being portrayed as the good guys?

2017 America

star wars

man in the high castle

Actually I have the same question. I can't stand rebels naymore.

I guess only medieval set movies fill this box because "the king is good".

Maybe Aquaman and Black Panther

Oh, God! THE WILD, where the wildebeests want to eat the lions

Kind of the case in Robocop

Anyone who claims to wish dictatorship and iron rule over the people is a larper ad probably a fat disgusting NEET who has never tried out the wonderful freedoms America grants.
Shame on you

>he's mad

Equilibrium

Your precious America is not gonna last long

TDKR

The wind that shakes the barley

Also TTGL if you're not triggered by anime.

Several James Bond movies

>freedom
>america

Drop the edgy answers, OP wants a film where those in power are not in a position of antagonism, where the narrative eye is from the perspective of the authority. OP is not asking for you to say "Star Wars". I guess the prequels count, actually

Here you go OP:
Khartoum
Zulu
Tropa de Elite (Elite Squad)
Coriolanus
Munich

Several war on terror films I suppose, mainly Zero Dark Thirty, American Sniper, Eye in the Sky come to mind. Patriots Day

Good answer

>Any movies where those in power are in the right as opposed to the usual rebels being portrayed as the good guys?
Basically every movie ever. Generally people rebelling against authorities are just whiny bitches

But you have:
>Apocalypse Now
>Fight Club
>Dreed
>Lincoln
>Dirty Harry -The Enforcer
>all Die Hards
>American Sniper
>The Dark Knight
>The Dark Knight Returns
>Batman Begins
>Unforgiven (little bill was in the right, but I would have done the same as Munny)

And some series:
>Orange Is The New Black
>Stranger Things
>Black sails

Also this

Come on, Sup Forums you're better than this!

*gets aids*
truly american freedom(TM) is indispensable

Almost never those in charge are in the right, power corrupts, also to achieve power one had to be a rebel and take it from someone else.
I just find it amusing how you spineless newfagots crave for submission, your generation is basically doomed.

>pepe
bump

No, but...

we really, really aren't

t. Antifa cuck

>get hit by a drunk driver
>go bankrupt and have life ruined because of medieval health system
>rest of the country is content with letting your life fall apart because of some drunk asshole
>refuse to change the system because anything else is communism
G-god bless

>I just find it amusing how you spineless newfagots crave for submission, your generation is basically doomed
This

thanks, gives me an idea to a script that will never come to existance

>le power corrupts maymay
weak men who should never have it in the first place

what is insurance
what is lawyer
work sets you free
if something like that ruins your life and no one in your family helps you, your bloodline wasn't meant to go on

basically all the modern movies with teenager (younger) protags against older villains, like hunger games, divergent, maze runner, that movie where people paid for stuff with time

First Blood

Pretty sure all the Godzilla movies minus maybe Shin

Having power means you aren't weak, what is this shit about. If you cant take power from someone, guess who is really the weak one?

All Morrowind memes aside, how exactly are the Thalmor in the right?

anyone have any films where the young apprentice is the bad guy and the guy who doesn't believe in him and wants him to get kicked out is the hero, and it's not a case where the apprentice was a double agent all along?

(I mean, the star wars prequels fulfill the first half of that, but...)

t. Dark-haired manlet imperial milk-drinker
Skyrim for the Nords, Cyrodil for the imperials

not a movie, but Crime and Punishment, and maybe Carmilla and Frankenstein?

They aren't, all fucking elves must fucking hang

At least we aren't Canada or Europe.

Any Knights of the Round Table movie, I guess.

But this thread is about people in power being in the right? Game literally starts with Stormcloaks ready to be beheaded because the Empire is happy to Die For Vvardenfell, Goyim

The Thalmar are right in the sense that it's better to be a though-spirit than to cosplay as a living thing. Reality is a charade.

good answer

Hey Vivec, don't you have some dicks to suck or something?

Maybe the comic version of V for Vendetta. Yeah it was shitty but it in no way wants you to think that V is in the right with what he's doing.

Also James Bond.

Predator

That was more of the beauracracy being in the wrong, not the govt itself.

Thriumph of the will
Shindler's List
The Pianist
The boy in the striped pyjama
Anthropoid

How the fuck has this not been posted yet.