RTX 2016

RTX, the Rooster Teeth Expo, is this weekend. First Sup Forums related panel is the Camp Camp Panel Panel in fifteen minutes.

Schedule: rtxevent.com/rtx_schedule.png
Links to streams: roosterteeth.com/post/51272851

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
twitch
i.imgur.com/EyFEfr2.gifv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Camp Camp

>Inb4 Deleted

Panel's starting, and of course the sound is broken.

camp camp is pretty fun.

They're apparently showing the new episode now.

But CC is actually good.

Audio's on, finally!

Just in time for another break while showing a clip from the next episode...

>Rooster Teeth Expo

They got an order for two more episodes for the first season, so it'll be twelve episodes this season in total.

When is the rwby panel? And how delayed do you think volume 4 is.

It'll be on here in 50 minutes
twitch tv/rtxhall1

RWBY panel starts at 2:30 in Exhibit Hall 1 and there's another one tomorrow.

The panels are identical because everyone wanted to see them, so unless you're in it for the Q&A one is enough.

True, though it's worth noting like 2/3rds of the panels are Q&A

There generally pretty tight lipped do you think they will let anything major slip?

RWBY is the next Sup Forums related panel in 30 minutes at
twitch
tv/RTXHALL1

Ruby panel starting, again no audio.

RWBY vol 4 is out in October

Some character designs for next volume.

Woo! How cannon is the rubes outfit?

YES! No quick roboarm. Mah niggas of fine taste

Apparently pretty canon.

>Timeskip Ver

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Some new merch...

Including villain figs.

This timeskip is feeling a bit too timeskippy. Is it like years or are they still doing the haven arc?

No idea. It's not a horrible place for a timeskip, really, depending on how long it is. If it's like "Five years later.." it'll suck, but I think it's gonna be a short one.

>Time skip
>Second Color War in full swing

How would you react?

FUCK YES

Well I'll be sour over skipping the journey. While Monty wanting the FF-esque daily school life about to be ripped away they haven't done al ot of worldbuilding so seeing that struggling frontier towns would have helped with immersion. I'll be platinum mad if it's like and 18 months later there's only a small pockets of resistance blahblahblah

Did they show Pyrrha's new character design?

;-;

She dyed her hair

Yeah, I'm gonna come back and watch this later, when I can skip through the dumbass questions.

As long as we get some sweet Color nazi action I'd be ok with it.

Mojo being sassy over audio issues.

Is Mojo there? Has it been confirmed that Mojo works for RT yet?

Can anyone upload the new members-only Camp Camp episode to Mega?

He did the character design for RWBY Chibi, I don't think he's there though, I think he's watching on stream like everybody else.

Don't act dumb

>mfw RWBY Vol 4 will come out before The reign of the Mad King

Is it sad that I use to be a huge fan of RT but ever since late 2014, I've grown more and more tired of them?

Where does someone go to vent about their disappointments regarding RT?

Their subreddit.

Its sad because in the actual show these will all look like shit.

>look up recent AH videos
>they are now doing the stupid clickbait thumbnails where the AH crew does silly faces
Always thought RT was better than this

go bitch about it on Sup Forums

epic

Its actually very non-epic

Pretty psyched. Hopefully the writing continues being as strong as it was in volume 3.

wow you are so cool XDXDXDXDXDXD

>RWBY writing
>strong
user......come on now....

I feel like you just got really upset because i insulted your favorite internet celebs.
Thats very weird.

I had to unsubscribe for the same reasoning. That coupled with the crew feeling too large and too many videos out each day.

Also so fucking tired of Barbara.

thats stupid

Did someone manage to record the new red trailer they showed?

There's new trailers for V4?

Not trying to bait man, I just don't know where to vent.

I just feel like some of the RT personalities, one example being Barbara, have been "flanderized" - it's not cute, or hot, or funny, it's just annoying.

If there were a proper place to voice these complains without seeming like a dick online, I'd go there

So, there's the new designs for RWBY, any word for JNR? Kinda hope they go back to the old concepts for Jaune

Apparently they showed like an updated red trailer, with new design Ruby coming in to fight against grimm that are attacking a village.

They still think Grimm are anything but jobbers?

I don't know, man, those mammoth Grimm remain undefeated.

This was actually a frame that shouldn't have been left in the stream, but was. It's nothing like an "updated Red Trailer," it's just a trailer for V4.

Grimm never were anything but jobbers.
The point is that an infinite amount of jobbers is enough to kill anything.

>RWBY writing
>strong

>thats stupid

please, most of the actual fanbase of the show is aware of how bad the writing is

>a frame
i.imgur.com/EyFEfr2.gifv

So was that supposed to be the so-called "improvement in animation this volume" ? Wow, I'm amazed. I mean, it's stream quality but it looks just as bad as before, save for the cloth being less straight.

so

so when the next rwby panel

Tomorrow

Mojo "The Machine" Jojo strikes again.

Short of a fucking Stand, I don't get how he can do these so quickly!

Well I mean, Rohan did just show up in the anime.

It an improvement but I'll hold my breath until it comes out. And wasent the main reason to switch was a program that was easier to work with?

A Grimm with opposable thumbs, looks like humanity's fucked

I wonder if someone in RT is leaking designs to him. Wasn't he a conceptional artist for RWBY Chibi?

YES!

The one on the right reminds me of Taiyang.

The rabbit hole deepens.

But how did he draw the Neo one so quickly? He can't have known ahead of time their audio would fuck up.

It's a sketch.

You can see how rough it is, look at the the bleeding in the colors and the waterbottle/mic.

He sketched out a quick neo bust and then layed down flat colors and erased a bit for the highlights.

Compare it's quality (or the Ruby timeskip one) to his real drawings.

Why dont they just outsource making the figs to japs?

They could price it 100-300$ per piece and people would probably still buy em

Apparently someone that was there says that Ruby's semblance now lets her turn into rose petals and reform somewhere else.

>Teleports behind Grimm
"Heh, nothing personal kid."

>unseathes scythe

>Semblances upgrading/evolving

Non-canonical! Non-canonical!

I honestly can't think of anytime said they can't evolve/improve.

Wasn't that show already in the Red trailer, when the Grimm first swipe at her and she appears above them against the moon?

Rubes was always a budding edgemaster

But semblances have been shown to evolve before.

I distantly recall that being mentioned in a livestream somewhere. I could be entirely wrong, though.

There's no evidence of that. Ruby's petal missile and Weiss' summoning were probably just new applications of old mechanics, especially in Weiss' case.

Does anyone know if they've said anything more about those Lazer Team action figures? You can think what you want about the movie but it was alright and I'd buy a Burnie Burns action figure.

I like new the Pyrrha.

anything about team sssn?