Are those surgeries even actually possible? I feel like they aren't...

Are those surgeries even actually possible? I feel like they aren't. other than being a pretty stupid 'twist' I feel like the suspension of disbelief they are asking for is quite high here.

>Are those surgeries even actually possible?
no

>movies have to be realistic to be good
Ultimate fucking pleb

That being said Get Out was fucking shit

>movies have to be realistic to be good

Depending on what it is, yeah,
And they definitely have to be logical to be good.

>That being said Get Out was fucking shit

At least we agree regardless

My gf got actually upset over the twist

>Those americans and their stupid unreal bullshit
>Calm down it's just a fucking movie

Still got laid that night though

Yeah I was rolling my eyes at that point in the movie. I could buy everything else but the actual surgery itself would need some Harry Potter bullshit magic to even be considered workable.

I honestly think it got pass because of all the racism stuff surrounding it and black lives matter whatever else. Think about this twist in any other type of horror/thriller movie, it would have got fucking blasted for being so dumb.

You're a complete moron

>Still got laid that night though

I'm sure she did, did you enjoy watching?

I can't tell if you guys are joking or not but it was obviously meant to be absurd and fantastical

Can confirm user enjoyed watching. ;)

I paid two tickets to watch Get Out, of course I did.

Its a corny psuedo-intellectual movie. None of it is based in reality.

Are those droids even actually possible? I feel like they aren't. other than being a pretty stupid 'twist' I feel like the suspension of disbelief they are asking for is quite high here.

>comes all the way to Sup Forums to brag about having a girlfriend
your life must be pretty miserable

The moms fucking xmen tier hypnosis ability was made me hate this shit immediately.

Are those mind heists even actually possible? I feel like they aren't. other than being a pretty stupid 'twist' I feel like the suspension of disbelief they are asking for is quite high here.

Yes, for thinking a stupid, ridiculous retarded concept was a shitty twist, he is a moron.

>any old ridiculously thing can happen in a movie and it's cool cuz it's a movie! I mean if everyone on the Titanic just started flying and escaped and all survived it would have been fine and a better film!

Kill yourself, high schooler.

Anything that's not capeshit and Michael Bay explosions is "Psuedo-intellectual'

Why do people who think they are smart think every movie with decent dialogue and an actual story are 'pretending' to be smarter than they are.

This is not /r9k/ m8, everyone in Sup Forums has gfs now thanks to Trump.

Are those icebergs even actually possible? I feel like they aren't. other than being a pretty stupid 'twist' I feel like the suspension of disbelief they are asking for is quite high here.

Obviously. That makes bragging about having a girlfriend on a website where every user has one even more suspicious.

>let me prove some more how much of a moron I am

Good work, enjoying summer vacation?

You know what would have made Die Hard excellent? If at the end Hans Gruber teleported instead of hitting the ground and splattering, so he would have lived to be the villain in Die Hard 2. I mean it's a movie lol! So realistically a twist or third act can have any old thing happen and you have to buy it because ITS A FUCKING MOVIE LOL.

Goddamn, why can't people enjoy films!?

no, I love Die Hard

To be fair, Gruber CAN do magic, sooooo

McClane should have died several times from his injuries but he didn't, because it's a movie.