Can somebody explain to me why there are so many Hillary shills now?

Can somebody explain to me why there are so many Hillary shills now?

CTR

There are no Hillary shills. She's just a great person and would make a fine president

Old fags are having fun with the brain dead.

You mean how Obama said that Hillaryis unfit to be president, then sa that she is all of a sudden?

Well tickle my ass hole and call me Sue.

Can somebody explain to me why there are so many Trump shills now?

Seriously calm the fuck down faggot this is not an echochamber. I don't support Trump because he acts like a retard and has no plans to change anything other than MUH WALL AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Correct the Record got a raise and started full blown shilling.

Hey I heard she's actually not that bad guys

There are no Hillary shills. She's just a great person and would make a fine president

GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

there are no shills here its just Sup Forums trolling itself

She's winning.

By a lot.

RARE
A
R
E
FLAG

I bet the shills are a bunch of Jewish people!

I bet the Jewish people are also going to vote for Trump!

Don't be like a Jewish person, vote for Hillary!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT MY FUCKING GOD

R A R E
A
R
E

Shitposters mostly. Helps that Trump has had a turd of a week and his poll numbers are dropping pretty hard and its really easy to trigger people here

RARE

face it stormcucks, we are taking our board back from you pathetic permavirgin nazis

It's because they want to distract from all of the leaks from wikileaks and any information thats in the DNC emails. The more they shitpopst, the more our attention shifts away from ammo that can be used against hillary.

There are no shills on the board, you Sup Forumstards are just paranoid as fuck and call anyone who disagrees with you a shill.

y o u h a v e t o g o b a c k

>implying haven't always been this way since /new/

SAVED
A
V
E
D

Cape verde?

rare as fuck

Saved, thanks VPN faggot.

>Implying all the leaks in recent years and direction the world is going, isn't a reason for people to be paranoid

It's all really nothing new, because the world has always been full of national leaders doing shady shit and getting rich off of it, but people at the very least pretended to have some integrity and got pissed about the high levels of corruption. Now, the same type of hippies that hate warfare, "fat cats", and believe the government are black hating, baby killers, are the same people supporting corrupt, warmongering corporatistes who want to take their guns, their means of self-defense from this type of bad shit, away from them.

It's like asking people to save you by pissing in the toilet bowl of piss you're already drowning in.