Who wins?

Who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/search/image/5_s67x2D6wz_BXPKEx1f_Q/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ur mum

The goggles, obviously

What about her? At least she didn't half abort me as a Fetus like yours did, but that's no excuse for your retardation you failure.

To think she had hope in you once.

Parademons of course. Bitching goggles.

Parademons, by sheer numbers.

Parademons, because they actually knocked out the goddamn Batman.

Man, not that user but you gotta get your insults in order. "To think she had hope in you once"? Really? After JUST saying that his mom tried to abort him? Take a nap kid.

chitauri are a fucking galactic joke

Parademons, easily

Considering the first two can literally get dropped by a punch from fucking hawkeye, I'd go with parademons.

All three were beaten by regular, slightly above ordinary humans.

Parademons get cool dragon tanks too.

Are dragon tanks cool enough for Snyder to put in for no reason?

No. Especially since that panel is from an old comic. Find something more recent and maybe he'll try to work in that. He's also going for "they're demons from space" thing to fit in with his boner for christian imagery so all the new gods are getting redesigns.

Maybe arrows pierce really hard.

So do his fists.

>We may actually be getting New Gods appearing on the silver screen
>Snyder is running the show

Damn you Monkey's Paw!!!

>Implying you need a reason to put dragon tanks in.

It's a fucking dragon tank. They show up recently from time to time. As for design and working it in, again, it's a fucking dragon tank. You get a dragon head and neck and stick it on wheels or treads. The basic design hasn't changed in decades.

>The basic design hasn't changed in decades.
So then it's guaranteed a redesign if they use it in synders movie.

Ultron drones.
HEAR ME OUT FOR ONE SECOND
Yes, parademons would win in the short run, but in the long run, Ultron's a computer program. He can build as many drones as he wants as long as he can inhabit them. Nevertheless, the only downside to this is that he has to constantly sulk away to come back with more drones. But as long as he can keep it up, have backups, extra hard drives, etc. he's basically invincible.

This is so sad. Even Renner looks like he knows Whedon is a joke.

Ultron drones as they cab fly off with all the parademons semi trucks

Ultron or parademons.

Bump

SHAKARA!

Those parademons looked perfect.

>black
>calls other cucks
So what did he wanted to say by this message?

Yeah I think parademons work like Imperial Guardsman, if they can't beat someone in a fight they just crush them under the weight of their dead bodies.

Speaking of Parademons I want to see one that goes against Darkseid. He wants to be free and ends up helping the Justice League out and just wants to do creative, non-killing things like baking cupcakes and making arts and crafts. Except some times small dead animals find their way into his works, but he's trying to shake that, it makes the earthlings uncomfortable.

Maybe he chills out in the Batcave or Fortress of Solitude as a custodian?

They call him Perry D. He's a nice Parademon.

>"Darkseid mean, Supeman nice. Like Supeman. No eat cats. Cats friend."

There's one on DC Superhero Girls called Perry.

Snyder is the best director for the new gods, fuck you

Ultron. Better coordination.

first i have seen of the Parademons close up. Say what you will about Snyder, those things look fucking cool!

Parademons, easy.

There was that one in odyssey that got stranded on earth & batman killed it

There was one in Villains United during Infinite Crisis. He was a bad guy but still an independent Parademon. He had a weird relationship with Ragdoll.

So Parademons are basically the Flying Monkeys from the Wizard of Oz, except with murder

Parademon easily

Parademons are super strong.

God I fucking hate the way the Parademons look in this.

There was a Parademon that lost it's memory or something in 90's Aquaman when he was blind. I can't remember what happened to it.

They're like bees, if a particularly powerful enemy shows up they literally swarm them, forming a giant ball, then they all start wiggling and cook it to death or until he faints
This is what they did to Batman in BvS

Dammit Sup Forums... Do I get original ideas or is it just psychic powers from the future of Sup Forums telling me this exact thing has been done before? It's a weird feeling, like welp, I know I get decent ideas then people were already doing it.

happens to everybody. I came up with the idea for a microwave gun in 1987 but no one took me seriously because I was 5, then in Iraq 2 they were testing one for crowd control.
It didn't work (metal in people's pockets would heat up too quickly), but I wasn't advocating using it for crowd control. It was meant to be a literal death ray I came up with after reading War of The Worlds and a science book on how microwaves work.
Fucking teachers

Flying monkeys or not, Parademons are the best troops you could ask for

Why? They actually look pretty good minus the bug wings. JL War had a worse design

You to? Man in biology class in highschool I told me teacher the whole chicken and egg scenario is easy to solve, the egg came first since dinosaurs and other creatures have been hatching out of eggs. He was sort of amused. The class didn't pay attention.

I go on normie book and see someone saying that and everyone acting like it's this big profound revelation.

We don't get no respect man. No respect!

(Oh speaking War of the Worlds and I just got Barnes and Nobles H.G. Wells collection, they sell these big ass cheap books full of classic stories by one author, haven't read it yet though. Well's and Verne's are pretty based.)

>original ideas
hate to break it to you, but "what if x was good/evil instead!" isn't original

Parademons

Chitauri need contact connection to their source or they're crushed under the weight of their shitty armor
Ultron drones are trash meant for zero rushes
Both were taken down en mass by even the weak Avengers
Even the strong Justice Leaguers can struggle a few big parademons

I'm pretty sure the Parademons weren't beaten yet, and even when they are it will be mostly because of Superman and Wonder Woman probably

No but it's original when applied to someone it hasn't been applied to before.

lol so mad
desuarchive.org/co/search/image/5_s67x2D6wz_BXPKEx1f_Q/

an user posted an image twice

What's the problem?

He's a mad DCfag.
Has been posting that all day, MCU made him butthurt for some reason.

>thinking Snyder only uses things from recent comics
>homaging Batman killing KGBeast from bronze age Batman
>MoS truck scene being a direct homage to Action Comics #1
>Pa Kent's whole point of view, which everyone is bitching about, being right out of Superman #1
>using Golden Age/Silver Age inspired Lex

Man, there are plenty of real criticisms to have of snyder, but the idea that he only reads/uses modern comics is retarded. He has way way more respect for the source material than anything Marvel has done.

>inb4 Marvel gets the TONE right because everyone smiles!!!!

The idea that he reads comics at all is retarded on itself.
He just takes names and does whatever he wants with them to make his edgy flicks.

but you are just wrong. Again, there is a whole scene that is a direct homage to action comics #1. There are entire dialogues and scenes taken right out of comics like Superman: Birthright, All-Star Superman, Death and Return of Superman, Byrne's run of Suprman, World's Greatest Heroes, and The Dark Knight Returns.

Like what the fuck are you even talking about. Read comics you goddamn pleb.