Is there a more smarmy jew ?

is there a more smarmy jew ?

>YOU DON'T OWN NOTHING GOYIM

Is this his carrer defining kino moment?

TWO

yes, in 10 years, after the full collapse of the DNC and a reformation of the RNC from neo-con loserdom towards a trumpian populist movement, this tv moment be regarded as peak democratic elitist progressivist arrogance

comes with always being right

>smarmy: ingratiating and wheedling in a way that is perceived as insincere or excessive.
how is Jon Stewart smarmy?

And here's Reddit to "clear up" the air

I still contend that all these political satirists lost their relevance when Obama became president.

They went from an offensive to a defensive position. Defending the establishment, which they still do today against the ultimate outsider president.

>sidesteps legitimate question and starts namecalling
you argue like a woman

is there a more triggered (You)?

if you do not believe in a correlation between race and intelligence you are wrong

if you do not believe in determinism you are wrong

get fucked boy-o

Yes.

>determinism
As in philosophical determinism?
What's that have to do with anything

You meant to type wrong about everything, right?

>determinism
end yourself edgy faggot

>democratic elitist progressivist arrogance
i like how this meme that has sprung up since the election implies that you people were ever respectful to liberals during the obama years

>uses words he doesn't understand
>starts memeing when called out

>Haha are you wearing a bowtie? I mean come on. No, you aren't allowed to criticize my political show because I'm just a comedian.

>doesn't know what smarmy, ingratiating, or wheedling means

>you aren't allowed to criticize my political show because I'm just a comedian
lol you always pretend he says this and that it means you proved him wrong about something

he literally did say that though

>if you do not believe in a correlation between race and intelligence you are wrong
Hello there, newfriend! You appear to have left your containment board. Let me help you get back to your safe space echo-chamber!

>not inderstanding the difference between determinism and fatalism
>being such a brainlet that you think everything in the universe abides by the laws of chain-like cause and effect except the human brain, yeah for some reason there is a little man our heads that we control pulling all of the levers. we totally chose our brain chemistry and how our brains make decisions

there are people who actually believe this shit. The amount of little-brain possible is truly astounding

This is our board now, kid

>insincere or excessive
>literally is paid to fake outrage for camera on comedy central for a decade

>everyone who disagrees with me politically is paid to do so
now this is what I call autism

no you're just a lazy sack of shit who cant into problem solving so you justify it with the word "determinism"

But what does that have to do with niggers

I'm really not sure what the point of your post is. Frankly, in evaluating my own posts, I can't say that I can discern my own lol. I've seen people on this website say the following unironically and with some gravity and severity...yes, yes gravity make fat jokes if you like or about disability status, diabetes, manchildren, basements, etc.

Probably the worst thing in recent memory was a lengthy exchange on Sup Forums that was pleasant enough at first, but got heated because the delicacies of humor don't always translate via text late at night.

Anyway the American fella said something to effect of the following: [Jews, SJWs, PoC, the disabled, etc. are] Lebensunwertes Leben. [That's Life Unworthy of Life] Nonpersons are only worthy of organ harvesting, slavery, medical experimentation, economic exploitation, death and obliteration from the pages of history.

How's that for respect? If you think that the average American wants reconciliation or parity or to be a part of a collective whole that somehow has organic unity and cohesion, I have--dare I say--bad news.

There it is really. Like I've discussed with friends that are more progressive and liberal (I'm pretty centrist. I was in Texas at the time of the 2016 presidential election and voted for the right candidate. My vote would not have counted either way...) My liberal friends think across the spectrum that if they agitate enough, or vote enough, or riot enough, or antifa it up enough, or educate enough that somehow they'll be miraculously spared some sort of moment that isn't the French Revolution in reverse in which a good measure of historical elements of the Spanish Civil War will be thrown. There will a moment in Trump's presidency that will resemble the passages from Res Gestae Divi Augusti, particularly the section in which Augustus refuses the dictatorship and the laurel wreathes only stoking the fire and the clamor for him to be crowned.