Realistically who can beat him? is he a mary sue?

realistically who can beat him? is he a mary sue?

Any fag can kill hin with a kryptonite shard and the balls to slash Supes throat with said shard instead of just holding close to hin

The Mask

One Punch Man
Dr Manhattan
Scarlet Witch
Bugs Bunny
The Mask
A regular guy in a bat suit

Kryptonite bullet
#murica

>gets beat by a piece of rock
>mary sue
nigga

Post-crisis supes? A lot of characters
Pre-crisis Supes? No-one

>opm

This meme needs to end

He was defeated sometimes actually.

Wonder Woman
Batman (with prep time)
Plastic Man
Martian Manhunter

I'm assuming we're talking about non-DC characters going toe-to-toe with supes

What would any of these do if he let his heat vision off full blast?

Plastic Man would get burned, then shake off the ash and mock Supes.

Sorry but that's the way it is. His superpower is basically not being able to loose.

Doesn't plastic melt though?

technically Doomsday is designed to kill Supes

>realistically

Superman is a Mary Sue, he was written to appeal to children and given a strong enough arsenal of powers to solve any problem over the course of twenty pages. That said, it takes a great writer to be able to create a convincing story enough to defeat Supes that doesn't rely on him doing something really stupid or falling or an obvious trap. There are a handful of great stories that highlight the cunning of Lex Luthor in this regard, and I enjoy the ideological opposition of not being able to physically beat your opponent. Usually much more enjoyable to read than Mortal Mary Sue beating up a clown.

Wonder Woman and Doomsday.

No characters under 10 years old weeb fag. I have a blackhead on my back older than that gay shit

>Batman

Did you even watch BvS?

Wtf did I just say you autist?

The Karate Kid

>is he a mary sue?

Pretty much every comic book superhero is with the exception of a couple anti-heroes (Punisher)

>Batman with preptime
Actually he doesn't even need it.
Batman outran Flash without gadgets
Batman knocked Diana out in one punch
Batman survived reentry on athmosphere and crushing against Eart at mach 20 thanks to his kevlar costume
Batman survived being punched by Zeus and Ares and Darkseid
Batman beat using only martial arts two fullpowered Kryptonians who previous were laughing at how weak human weapos (including nukes) were because they didn't even feal tickles

In a 1vs1 Batman will completely obliterate Superman if he wanted

>realistically who can beat him?

How can Kryptonite affect Superman if Superman travels faster than the radiation that rock emits? This question always bothered me, is like Superman wants to be affected by Kryptonite

Bro are you autistic? No one is forcing you to watch OPM. That character could beat superman, it's as simple as that.

He also beat GL, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter at the same time using only martial arts.

18+ thread bro
Your gay ass weeb shit is discarded bro

No, it depends on what Superman. The truly OP versions of Superman can kill OPM before he could formulate a thought

>Superman
>18+
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Capeshiters are so funny, you're no different than those who read anime

Has he ever beaten anyone on supermans level?

Superman is faster than him, no he couldn't

the wall would maybe defeat?

The strongest guy he beat could blow up Earth in one attack, so I think no?
But the author said that Saitama could destroy half the universe in one punch (because the other half would be behind him).

It's a joke character who runs on cartoon physics, is not meat to be taken seriously but people still do.

Says a fag who worships a 8 year old character. Supes has been around before your grandad was born little fag. He's done it all, there's versions of him that can just think your weeb shit characters out of existence. You're embarrassing yourself kid. Move on

>Someone's oppinion is different than mine that must be the same guy as before
Try again

The author never said that, that just a rumour

? well, that rumor appears in Shonen Jump

These weeb kids are aware that Superman once sneezed a galaxy away? And his future version is only second behind the DCs god in power?

>realistically who can beat him?
Dude, he gets rocked by shit all the time

>is he a mary sue?
No, that would require him to be perfect and a self-insert, of which he is neither

>The strongest guy he beat could blow up Earth in one attack, so I think no?

Lol thats it? Jesus, the way he's wanked makes him seem like he's on multiverse levels

I hate Batman so much. Worst character ever, worse than all anime mcs together.

You weeb fags are all the same, there's no difference

>realistically who can beat him? is he a mary sue?
He's literally a golem.

sauce?

He beat him incredibly easy though. But again, Im already agreeing with you, why you reply to keep the argument?

No.
No.
No.
No.
No.
Definitely not.

Try again, you have one more chance, you might get it right this time. Btw, you read the same shit with colored pages.

Not arguing at all. I've never seen anime and this character gets hyped to no end

Elder God Demonbane

Superman survived a star going supernova in his face. I don't care what fucking tech Bats has he'd get obliterated. Also where was bats when Doomsday ran wild or when Superboy prime one shorted all of Earths heroes?

>t. Weeb fag

Because he's japanese droopy. He's drepressed because he doesn't enjoy fights anymore, that planet shattering dude was bragging about conquering countless galaxies and Saitama (OPM) didn't even care, for him that dude wasn't even an ant. We never saw Saitaman's upper limit (so far he didn't even show 1% of his power), but I don't think he can come close to most Superman iterations.

Agree. Character is retarded

>its a joke character who runs on cartoon physics
tell us more about the guy who can shoot lasers out of his eyes, kryptonite, and the speed force

Strike 3, thanks for playing. Next player? Also >>Sup Forums >>Sup Forums, we don't want your shit here.

There's different versions. Try and pay attention.

Forget the supernova he held a black hole in his hand

He also had a fight that threatened the universe as mere collateral pic related

You should check out the manga, shit's pretty good

And Batman can still beat him with preassure points and martial arts.

>t. Triggered weeb

kek

Any magic user. Even washed up magician performing at birthday parties
Seriously DC magic is OP as hell

Superman is not a mary sue, you ding bat. He's vulnerable to Kryptonite, magic and the solar radiation from a red sun. And he could be beaten to death by stronger villains, Doomsday. Now, Doomsday is a mary sue. if you happen to defeat him, he evolves over whatever it was that kills him. Yeah, that's op.

Yeah, no, That'd be Rey of The Shit Awakens. A Mary Sue is also loved by everyone, this guy's shat on by literally everyone.

We never see the upper limits of his power. He is as powerful as he needs to be to win. Keep in mind that OPM is a parody and being laughably over powered and always winning no matter what is part of the joke. He was punched to the moon and he wasn't even scratched.
It's basically cannon that no matter what OPM wins.

You know Batman has never actually taken on Superman when he's completely serious right?

Doomsday's not a mary sue either. He just gets dropped in to beat up some big dude to show shit got serious and then they drop him back into the Phantom Zone or whatever when the writers are done with him.

>cannon
He outran Flash, beat a serious Diana and beat Zeus, Ares and Darkseid when they were angry. Superman is small bussiness.

He's literally unbeatable, that makes him a Gary Stu. He's not weakened by Kryptonite, or Red Sun or any of it. I've never seen them use magic on him.

Yes, those scenarios where the writers stacked the deck in Batman's favor to not get stomped sure are proof.

First off all, being unbeatable doesn't make one a mary sue. Second, he gets beaten pretty much every time he shows up. He just he gets better and then they find another way to deal with the fuck

>Batman has never actually taken on Superman when he's completely serious right
same armor suit with kryptonite instead
gg no re

>Not muh head canon!
Yeah, sorry Superfag, Batman could destroy your boyfriend any day

These discussions are autistic because the core of both characters is that they always hold back and never go all out

>Dead
>Maybe
>Dead
>Dead

meme to surpass all

Scarlet Witch?
Idk about that

Comic book version. She could just wish him out of existence.

Bugs bunny would defeat him mentally
He'll be unscathed physically but will be rendered useless, he'll be nuetralized and emotionally distraught

If you count being a giant burnt matchstick with eyes as " unscathed"....

Could Superman avoid getting turned into LCL during the Third Impact in EoE?

Who's ultimately the most powerful super hero?

You get that the point of the character is to always end these endless powerlevel fights, right?

>Supes could beat the Flash easily!
>Nuh-uh!
>Yeah, too!
>Prove it!
>Quiet down children, you're both wrong and stupid. One Punch Man kills both of them in one punch. Now either leave me alone or go kill yourselves for liking capeshit

this is literally me with my nieces and nephews, by the way. I am truly an enlightened gentlesir, above such petty squabbles.

>spend the next 10 trillion years trying to outrun every bit of radiation from kryptonite
Are you talking about when he flew so fast around the Earth that it reversed rotation and time went backwards? Because I'm pretty sure they didn't make that part of the official Superman thing, and even if they did, it took him some time to come up to speed and I don't think he has the time to do that so often if he wants to help people, so he takes the handicap of the spare particles here and there counting on the sun to be enough to keep him super.
A while back someone was talking about a Hulk encounter in which the Hulk just got angrier and angrier every time superman hit him, and each time he got angrier he got more powerful, eventually knocking superman into a black hole or some such.

But beating him one way will not defeat him twice. So that's someone to be weary of. Superman's a battery, keep him from a yellow sun or have him near a red sun and his power wanes.

God

Mr. Mxyzptlk

kek mah boy Superman Prime fucked that bitch hard

Any writer from WB. The thing I hate about superheroes is that their power levels are never consistent. Asspull after another, multiverse after another. Just make them a certain way and keep them like that. If they can't come up with a way for the hero to beat the bad guy, let him lose.

Martian Manhunter.
Batman.
The Question (maybe).
One Punch Man.
Dr. Manhattan.

Kind of, but that's the point. With Superman you're not really supposed to focus so much on how strong he is in comparison to the peons on Earth, as much as you're supposed to focus on the stories where he's the only guy who can stand up to these world-ending characters.

His villains are more or less tailored to fuck him, in some way (Parasite drains powers, Metallo is literally a robot that's powered by his most famous weakness, Darkseid is Darkseid, Zod is him but more strategic and willing to murder, etc).

>The Question (maybe).
That's a first for one these threads

>The Question
Well, you have my attention. How in the fuck can the Question possibly go toe to toe with Superman?

Superman is only an interesting character when he has a morale struggle over his god tier power. Otherwise he ruins the point of all other super heroes unless he's up against god tier threats like other Kryptonians, Darkseid, Mongul, ect.

>Martian Manhunter
more OP than supes.