ROBBIE REYES CONFIRMED! ROBBIE REYES CONFIRMED!

>AGENTS OF SHIELD SEASON 4
>AGENTS OF SHIELD SEASON 4
Also to be introduced in Season 4: a pair of Latino brothers, one of whom is always the most dangerous person in the room, the other paralyzed in a wheelchair.
Also to be introduced in Season 4: a pair of Latino brothers, one of whom is always the most dangerous person in the room, the other paralyzed in a wheelchair.
tvline.com/2016/06/30/agents-of-shield-season-4-spoilers-lmd-life-model-decoys/
tvline.com/2016/06/30/agents-of-shield-season-4-spoilers-lmd-life-model-decoys/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0IS8noclW8
twitter.com/MarvelSupport/status/736203649593016320
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes! Blazefags BTFO!

Looks like I should start watching Agents of SHIELD.

I just read a few issue of the new ghost rider but did Robbie use a chain at any point or he was just crashing Into the bad guys with his cat ?

>ghost rider with the budget of AOS
You wont like what you are getting

Fuck off with this non-canon shit.

>non canon

Now Robbie Reyes will be banished to the small screen forever. Thanks a million, Agents of Shit.

I like that Robbie is getting some use, but GR without heavy special effects is a little tough to pull off.

Exactly what I'm disappointed by this news.

Give the guy a netflix series or something, not this AoS crap.

NO! NO! GODDAMNIT!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!

>wanting the original ghost rider is bad
I will remind Robbiefags how BTFO they are when a movie about Blaze ghost rider come out.

I thought they cancelled this show due to not being canonical.

Two already came out and they were garbage.

Then again a good Blaze movie wouldn't be a negative imo. It'd be pouring salt on the wound of reducing Robbie to a bit-player in AoS of all things ;__;

You want a Ghost Rider TV show? Fine! He can be a non-canon side character on Agents of Shit.

Daredevil and Electra movies were worst and just look how they are now, sure they are in netflix but if GR manage to get in netflix nothing can stop it from become an High B-lister

Maybe he'll debut in SHIELD and then get a Netflix show. It'd be cool to see those shows cross over more besides smaller references

>Agents of SHIELD
>Non Canon

Don't take the bait, user. You're better than this

Go fuck yourself Marvel for wasting Robbie on this shit

There's no reason why we can't have both.

Isn't there already a fire-chain guy in this shit show?

Hellfire. Watch this whole thing be a coincidence. Because they can't possible get away with Ghost Rider on this shit budget

I am totally cool with this. It just means that they are saving Johnny for something better.

>not even a netflix show

FUCKING HYPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>all these people dissing SHIELD
Hey guys, maybe this way he'll get a good finale. The Netflix ones all suck.

Besides, it you get him in SHIELD, it's because they'd never even touch him anywhere else, so be grateful he made the cut.

Robb with a cut > Robb with hair

Do not disagree

Are they gonna go full magic/spirits with him? In an LMD/Aida season?

That should be odd.

Danny Ketch preserved for Netlfix.

how? we are still getting a blaze netflix series

Do people not realize that Goyer and Cage totally poisoned the well when it comes to Ghost Rider? That ship has sailed, a new lead (who's a minority, no less) isn't going to be a box office draw.

It's canon within its own canon.

No you're not.

There's nothing confirmed for it, just the same reddit "moon knight/punisher/ghost rider/blade" broody grimdark shit.

Well fuck, this might be a really cool backdoor to the mystic bits of the MCU in preparation for Dr Strange. Hype mode has been activated

Hang on, wasn't Agents of SHIELD canceled not long ago?

Yes.

Then it was secretly replaced by Agents of HYDRA and it was suddenly much better.

No, they moved it to 10pm though.

It'll get another 5th season to get to syndication numbers after this then probably be cancelled.

Good, I like the show but I don't think it should overstay it's welcome.

Hey great, now they can ruin Robbie Reyes just like they did Deathlok. FUN!

I can see the writer's room now:
"Hey we can use Ghost Rider! That's awesome"
"YEAH! but let's get him out of that muscle car and into something we can market, like a Honda Civic"
"Agreed. Also, can we change that black leather/skull thing, it's a little too dark for our funtimes MCU. Maybe like just a tee shirt and jeans and some makeup to make him seem undead. Like he's a ghost, get it?
"Of course, why would Ghost Rider have a flaming skull and ride a motorcycle. Makes no sense. A really pale kid in a T-Shirt and jeans in a sensible civic makes way more sense. God, the fans are going to LOVE IT!"

Color me pessimistic.

>tfw I'm the only dumbass in the world that didn't hate Alejandra

She probably has a better chance of getting adapted than Danny, at this point.

They took so much from Danny that they needed to change Danny to make him distinct from Johnny.

>skeleton boobs

Actually, those are hellfire boobs.

they can make good CGI work, just don't have over use it. No way Ghostrider is going to be all over the season, it wouldn't work. But just a couple transformations could look awesome

I hope this ad is for Hellfire and the bros aren't really Robbie and his bro. If it is Robbie however, I'm fucking pissed. No Ghost Rider should put up with this ABC family bullshit and play second fiddle to fucking Quake.

Well fuck, now I have to watch Shield... Oh well, bring on the ANGR!!!!

They had some cool ideas, I liked how she used hellfire teleportation, and really ramped up the whole ability to make anything get hellfire amped. The time she rode a hellfire powered Mag train from Japan across the desert, then teleported it into riding down a cliff face was pretty bad ass.

But her character was utter shit man. Just really a giant unlikable cunt.

And yeah, skeleton tits are just stupid.

>You wont like what you are getting
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0IS8noclW8

>we can never have a ghost rider movie now
Thanks assholes

>Robbie Reyes
>Johnny Blaze
>Danny Ketch
>Zero Cochrane

>Robbie Reyes on AoS
>Zero Cochrane (physical costume with no CG required except for flame, no CG whip, has chainsaw and freddy fingers) for Netflix
>Danny and Johnny team up for movie

Works fine for me senpai.

>2016
>being this wrong
twitter.com/MarvelSupport/status/736203649593016320

Alright, who used the monkeys paw?

This.

There was no way they were going to use Reyes for a movie over Blaze/Ketch. If Reyes takes off, maybe he gets a Netflix series along side Punisher and even add Zero to the mix.

Zero just makes sense as a TV show budget Ghost Rider.

He's permanently in GR form because robot body, he fits current MCU because Iron Man and Ultron, and his weapons dont require CG, as he just uses a chainsaw.

All you need to do is have his head shoot flames out when he gets angry. Doesnt even have to be properly rendered flames since they're explicitly holographic.

literally whom

when your best source is a marvel intern, you fucked up user

prove that its not canon

Marvel is not going to do Netflix 2099 and even if they did you KNOW it would be Spider-Man, the only constant of 2099.

stupid tripfag

>AoS
No thanks, I liked Robbie but like hell I'm stomaching that just for him.

>Robbie Reyes
Awwww Yeeeaaaahhh!
>Agents of Shield
Awwww noooo... He better not be an inhuman.

How can it be canon if I don't watch it?

Jaden?

Fuck yeah

I'll bet this ties into Doctor Strange somehow.

by being apart of the same universe

They're already done with Inhumans.

Who said Zero had to be in 2099? Just put him in the modern setting, he'd work fine. He's just Robocop anyway.

Thank god. Pretty hyped for Robbie.

Remember Deathlok? Neither do the writers. Fuck this, they already waste characters not named Daisy