Pokémon GO is the latest tool created by the government to spy on you

Why isn't this all over Sup Forums?

>The developer of Pokémon Go, Niantic, Inc., was founded by John Hanke, who previously received funding from the CIA’s venture capital firm In-Q-Tel to develop what eventually became Google Earth.

>In the early 2000s, In-Q-Tel invested in Keyhole Inc., the company founded by Hanke which developed 3D “flyby” images of buildings and terrain from geospatial data collected by satellites.

>The name “Keyhole” was a homage to the KH spy satellites first launched by the American National Reconnaissance Office.

>Google later purchased Keyhole in 2004 and rolled its technology into Google Earth.

>The CIA established In-Q-Tel in 1999 as its venture capital arm to “identify and invest in companies developing cutting-edge information technologies that serve United States national security interests,” according to the firm itself.

infowars.com/pokemon-go-linked-to-cia/

>Under a section of the policy titled “Information that we share with third parties” it reads:

>We may disclose any information about you (or your authorized child) that is in our possession or control to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate

businessinsider.com.au/you-could-be-giving-pokemon-go-access-to-private-data-heres-how-to-protect-yourself-2016-7

THIS IS SERIOUS, GET IN HERE!

Other urls found in this thread:

dallasnews.com/news/crime/headlines/20160804-pokemon-go-players-robbed-at-gunpoint-at-white-rock-lake.ece
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>That picture
>A fucking illuminati pyramid.
I hate them.

No fucking shit. Everyone that uses it either isn't aware it's just tracking you or using you, or simply doesn't care.

This doesn't even need an infowars thing, it was just common fucking sense.

If you are older than 16 and play this please kindly remove yourself from the gene pool.

The government is far too incompetent to have dreamed this up.

>playing pogo instead of botting it
shiggy

Fight fire with fire

Muh loominati gunna use a children game to spy on meh people!

Really, jesus christ people. Really?

>pokemon go

This shit still a thing? I thought the fad would wear out by now.

lol. if the VR is turned on each time you capture a pokemon it takes a picture of the background which is all the land/buildings/people. don't be so silly newfriend

>source is Infowars

Top fucking kek you are a moron

This.
Bot that bitch to level 30+ and sell it.

Shills in this thread are anti-pokemon go because the media's narratives break down when neighbors speak to each other face to face. This was lacking in America, and it was one of the media's sources of power; our relative isolation from each other.

>Inb4 social media

Social media is a permanent record. People can be entirely truthful to each other's face, but not online anywhere but Sup Forums.

Also, pokemon go can't upload shit invisibly, it would take enough data to notice. Only the GPS is probably available on demand, and that is easy anyway.

Pros outweigh Cons. Pokemon is part of Making America Great Again.

I liked this game better when it was called Ingress and nobody gave 2 shits about it

Thats true, but thats only true if android devices/ios devices werent spying on you in the first place.

Found the Nintendo shareholder!

zog is right

I always thought Japanese Nationalism was the driving force behind it, like in the Chinpokomon episode of South Park.

I would like to believe it was created to kill idiots by making them walk in to traffic or a pit and stuff like that.

Good thing I haven't given a fuck about pokemon since 2000.

Even back when I did, it was always second banana to actual good RPGs like FFIX and Chrono Cross.

Or get them robbed. Pic related
dallasnews.com/news/crime/headlines/20160804-pokemon-go-players-robbed-at-gunpoint-at-white-rock-lake.ece

Also provide keks.

39 and I play it with my sons, so go fuck yourself cunt

How many times have you heard OMG KIDS ARE SO FUCKING LAZY SITTING AROUND PLAYING VIDYA ALL DAY!! And now they're outside walking around it's OMG THESE STUPID FUCKING KIDS WANDERING AROUND EVERYWHERE!!

See what I'm getting at?

Dude, I wish. Nintendo also had little to do with Pokemon Go. Development was mostly The Pokemon Company and Niantic.

>Why isn't this all over Sup Forums?

I made a few threads about it when this shit heap launched, but they got shilled into the dirt, just as yours will be.

Y'all are wrong anyway. People are actually speaking to each other, in person. That's way more huge than any spying (((they))) could be doing. If that was (((their))) plan it's counter-productive.

Please tell us when your sons die by getting ran over by a lawnmower while playing that game.

The entire point is to fucking spy on people. Of course they want people talking and venturing out.

You're all fucking sheep and I am saying that with the smallest amount of "edge" I can, but it's fucking true. Fucking idiots.

They can have my data. It's not like they don't already have them.

i thought texans were based , dnt they walk around with guns ? why is dallas so violent ?