How do we Stop Koreans from taking all our women?

What do Sup Forums?
my 15 year old daughter is obsessed with kpop and I see he shaking her ass to GeeDragonz and Boys Generation

here is a picture of her with her asian boyfriend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cHcD1LcmxfA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag2THZKnwfE
youtube.com/watch?v=V8rzVDiTt9w
truthcontrol.com/files/truthcontrol/styles/large/public/images/4463.png?itok=71Op4UfV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Another pic of her..

with her asian boyfriend

At least she isnt dating blacks or muslims.

Nothing you can do. Embrace diversity.

>unix timestamp filenames

One daughter does not a trend make.

lol have fun with your tiny dicked grandchildren

>muh dick

I saw his dick and it's atleast 9 inches around wut do

You could cuck her boyfriend

I know I would

Tell her to listen to Daoko from Japan. Possible their only decent musical export. She's better than most of ours, your welcome.

I've lost an entire generation of female family members to superior alpha Korean men. A majority of the next generation in my family will be superior mixed race people of white female, Korean male descent. The day of the white man is over.

We take their women.

>wut do

Try again in another month maybe you fucking kiwi.

LOL HAHHAHAHHAHAHH

This. White is preferred but as far as minorities go she could be doing much worse. At least her kids would be smart.

Am I allowed to think that is actually a decent couple? They seem really compatible.

Western people should leave the Earth, fly to stars and colonize planets.

he post on Asian Masculinity and says he wants China to enslave all white men

>he posted a pic of his 15 year old daughter on Sup Forums
FATHER OF THE YEAR AWARD GOES TO

Nothing you can do, OP. White women cannot resist the big yellow cock. Us white men need to just jerk off and wait for the demise of our race.

I've seen like three of these threads today. This this some type of weird chink psychological warfare?

Try harder. The nigger threads are at least rage worthy, these are just sad.

Gooks have on average a 3 inch size penis.

because a father would post his teenaged daughter here. Right.

umad whiteboi??

If the Koreans want to fuck white girls let them, who the fuck cares, it's not like we're not all fucking Asian girls anyways.

Hes probably a 8/10 6ft+ male from a rich family.
Why is pol so butthurt? Because a gook is more valuable?

Have a penis over 5 inches.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Yes, my blood boils when I hear kim plunge her bagina through the walls

DAOKO - Girl -> youtube.com/watch?v=cHcD1LcmxfA

DAOKO - Mememe -> youtube.com/watch?v=Ag2THZKnwfE

white women only love bbc

Asian men are a gateway to lesbianism, user. Soon she'll be tired of effeminate men and will want to try the real thing. She's already lost.

>a fucking leaf cant into posting videos

expected
youtube.com/watch?v=V8rzVDiTt9w

>all these muh dick arguments
I see now that whites are the niggers for yellows.

Teach them that Japan is culturally superior. Tha Blue Herb anal rapes G-Drugon's ass.

tell her that black men are superior

how do I make my daughter hate korea and get a honourary white Japanese boyfriend?

You know, us white men make fun of Asian dicks a lot, but they're actually the same size or bigger than ours. It's true, look up the statistics.

this

>koreans are taking all our women
>blacks are not
you can't actually be serious

>It's been three years now. Daddy should have been back from the drugstore by now.

it's the other way around. white men seem to want to rather get a gook whore for easy mode.

Aren't WM + AM the most likely interracial mix to get a divorce?

you dont have to try anything Korean men have the smallest penises in Asia. The moment when she starts having girl talks with her friends about her boyfriends penises she'll immediately dump him.

you're not even trying

>he thinks it's real

and the image they put out to the world with kpop of Korean men are effeminate faggot. it's might make a 14 year old girl think they're cute like small puppies, but a grown woman wants a man with at least some balls.

That thing is not her biological child, half breed niglets are not that dark when they are infants. They get darker as they get older. That thing is 100% niglet.

pic related is the skin tone of a half niglet born to a white when it's young, it gets darker as it gets older.

white women aren't normally attracted to asian men. youre daughter is just a hoe

embrace change op, they will make adorable babies

Koreans = most attractive asians. Nips and chinks are all lopsided.

Niggers are still niggers for yellows.

I Don't know about that user. Koreans look all the same. They all have some variation of that kim jung il face, men and women. Chinese, Japanese on the other hand don't have that.

Asians are ugly as shit

Kpop fan girls are basically girls who never grew up
obsessing over boy bands is something girls usually grew out of in their pre teen phase, at most early teen years
but with Kpop stars its different, because now it has a foreign edge on it, so its less for little girls, but now its worldly so it feels okay for them to obsess over into their 20s!
but it has a even more escapism edge on it because it is foreign because now girls not get lost in the world of boy bands, but of famous people from the other side of the world who are marketed to be perfect
these girls rarely date, even Asians who they seem to obsess over, for various reasons (whether it be holding out for a prince charming, or issues with committing)
they might date an Asian man, but its as likely as a weeaboo actually dating an Asian woman
its just 20 year old little girls refusing to grow up
i'm sure Sup Forums is pretty confused with thinking all women are sluts, but then hearing millenials in general are having less sex, well these are the women not having sex, and there's a lot of them you'll never see outside of a kcon

tl;dr Kpop fangirls are female NEETs in every sense of the word

Go fuck their women nigga

Muh big white dick
/thread

(OP)
embrace your mongolian overlords

>implying this is real and not the virgin rice dick Chink from r/asianmasculinity who spams every week.

She's not dating a nignog or a mudshit, why are you complaining? Asian men are good.

This, at least you know she isn't in it to find the biggest dick to split her open that she can possibly find

I know it's a bait post, just speaking in hypotheticals here

His name is tyger. I've talked with him before.

Once a girl goes gooky she'll never be respected by white people again. May as well be a crack whore.

Well....i have nothing against our oriental counterparts, but the truth is, Asian men have a lot of money given to them by there parents to start a business or go to higher education.

We all know White Women are natural Wallet Sniffers.

Tell her plastic surgery is bad and it disrespects a womans natural beauty.

we don't, we need pretty mutts

I'm a nigerian

K-Dramas are HUGE with young girls over there

My nieces back home wanna marry korean men

How do we stop this epidemic?

Show your daughter how insane the feminist are in South Korea. Redpill her on "Sisters of Megalia".

By taking their women

Better than a nigger.

fuck him
LITERALLY fuck that korean BOI in the ass and teach him whos the man of the house

HAHAHAHAHA Lol, bait only works if there's something on the hook to bite.

It depends, what race does that Korean play?

This. I would be upset but I'm actually dating an Asian girl.

AM/WF pairings always look better than WM/AF. Yellow fever whites should improve their tastes

I think every woman (and gay/bi man) would have the same reaction to Ryan Gosling.

Ah he's so dreamy.

disgusting

What the fuck is this

In This Thread-- Gook Supreme Gentlemen pretend White women have any interest in them.

It's very rare.

truthcontrol.com/files/truthcontrol/styles/large/public/images/4463.png?itok=71Op4UfV

The south asian population is going down as well, they should be as worried as whites. We think the asians won't mix with outsiders, but the jews are working their magic.

well, he isn't a nigger.

will probably take good care of her too

Don't they have a bullshit feminist department?

The culture will be lost for the children. You can say he will have both, but he won't, because culture is a medium of the race. The child always end up cultureless, valueless and is easy pray for the jew (or evil leaders).

the kid will be asian (only white is white) and his daughter genetically dead to him, but at least she and her offspring will be cared for.

I assume OP has more than one child, if not that's his fault.

I think it depends on where they end up living. If they stay in New Zealand, the child wont have a culture.
And you're right. OP should have at least 3-4 children.

Koreans are ugly fucks lol, all us traditionally raised Chinese just process them in our minds as inferior scum who tend to be very ugly, angry and autistic.

If you date a Korean you fell for the kpop Jew.

Popularisation of Koreans goes hand in hand with the whole bbc obsession and promotion of jewesses as beauty icons, I blame white people and Jews for this.

But you should suffer for it lmao since y'all caused it.

Gooks and nips are literally the niggers of east Asia, never done anything on their own, got everything from sucking Chinese or white dick. Never invented shit until the yellow or white man showed them how. Japan and Korea continues to suck white dick to continue existing to this day.

Spaniard is right. Your women love me.

What happens to the time-honored Sup Forums meme that Koreans are East Aryans?

Sure, I like kpop, but I know Korea is a cutthroat society and the things I witness visually are executed to make a profit for some chebol.

If you can't stop your woman from leaving you for a man with a 3" dick, I just don't know what to tell you.