TRUMP GENERAL - AMERICA FIRST EDITION

>FORMER IRAN HOSTAGE SAYS PLANE WAITED UNTIL RANSOM MONEY ARRIVED
breitbart.com/video/2016/08/04/freed-iranian-hostage-iranians-told-me-they-were-waiting-for-another-plane-to-arrive-before-letting-us-go/
>OBAMA SENT $400 MILLION CASH TO IRAN AS AMERICANS FREED
wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-cash-to-iran-as-americans-were-freed-1470181874

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule

RALLIES
>Trump in Maine (8/4/16)
youtu.be/P5qSZdT_Xis
>HIGH ENERGY TRUMP RALLY IN DAYTONA BEACH, FL (8/3/16)
youtu.be/qait77O0DJs
>Pence Rally in Phoenix, AZ (8/2/16)
youtu.be/-qMi-dNE0Wo
>Trump in Ashburn, VA (8/2/16)
youtu.be/V6H-DqWhXBE
>Trump Press Conference: Tells off the Media (7/27/16)
youtu.be/HGHWou0h1kk

INTERVIEWS
>Ben Carson on Hannity slams media as being 'in the tank' for Hillary (8/4/16)
youtu.be/L87c95h_BGo
>Oliver North on Hannity: $400 million transfer to Iran was ransom (8/4/16)
youtu.be/jWOyotpl1nk
>Donald on O'Reilly: Responds To Obama and Khan, Voices 'Rigged Election' Possibility (8/2/16)
youtu.be/pJExikwK8tg

ENTERTAINMENT
>Wall Street is #WithHer
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
>Hillary calm and collected around protesters
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/761299259513720833
>Hillary has something wrong with her
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s

LIST OF ARTICLES ON INACCURATE/RIGGED POLLING
pastebin.com/xhjXJHHg
TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7xkvNoVaFvU
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2KWfTWDs7Y
youtu.be/mMlmjXtnIXI
redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/08/03/hold-phone-debate-commission-may-allow-gary-johnson-debate-stage-anyway/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/2/gary-johnson-tossed-rival-austin-petersons-gift-of/
medium.com/@munilass/is-hillary-clinton-corrupt-an-archive-of-financial-improprieties-5d6efc01111#.smapv92f7
youtube.com/watch?v=HGHWou0h1kk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYF8Sd3Gx2k
tickcounter.com/countup/1449273600000/us-central/dhms/FFFFFF3B5998000000FF0000/Days_Since_Hillary's_Last_Press_Conference
primarymodel.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO~

Beware

Hey I made a thing
youtube.com/watch?v=7xkvNoVaFvU
Stay safe, Trumpgen

The Debate Commission (((people))) said fuck it, if he's close they'll let him on. I shit you not.

Hey, guys!

Shilling finally letting up?

Oh man
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2KWfTWDs7Y

We're in for a world of hurt aren't we? THE BIG GUNS COMIN OUT

BIG
SWEATY
BLACK
ASS

Reposting: reminder that there are no Hillary supporters on Sup Forums, and you know that.

The demographic of Sup Forums is primarily young white males ages 14-24 who are otherwise apathetic to mainstream politics. This demographic is the bane of Hillary's campaign. Not to mention the political air of Sup Forums which is normally libertarian, right wing, and controversial is the exact opposite of Hillary and everything she stands for. Like most Americans everyone on this website is rather apathetic to both candidates but Sup Forums has made a home as the greatest concentration of Trump support online anywhere against her corporate bought out, shady, and evil quest to steal the reins of the nation from us.

I will say it again: there are no actual American Hillary supporters on Sup Forums. The posts you see are
>Shills
It's been proven time and time again Sup Forums is being raided beyond a doubt by paid individuals and bots from outside of the website. We've dealt with this before, though this is a bad stint for sure.
>Trolls
Who get easy replies from us pretending to be shills. I'll admit that we are easily triggered and we shouldn't engage negativity so haphazardly.
>Foreigners
It's probably just shills using proxies to cause us to fight each others countries instead of the shills themselves(little kikey if you ask me), but many Europeans or posters overseas seem to have a negative opinion of Trump because their only exposure to him is though their overtly liberal media outlets. These people have nothing to do with our election and shouldn't be engaged, especially during this massive shill attack.

Stop engaging them. Simply stop. Nothing is gained. You aren't swaying real people. You aren't defending anything. These people will be here tomorrow and they day after that because they aren't real human opinions. The quicker we, the supporters, stop engaging this slander the quicker it will die out. Do not let them intimidate you.

A lot of the bans are expiring, so the shills are in for a reckoning.

Can...Can I join the movement as well?

Proofs, nigger.

Just watched Death by China. It's free on YouTube and the creator is an economist who now supports Trump apparently.
You're all honestly so fucked if Trump loses over there.
youtu.be/mMlmjXtnIXI

the LA Times is actually a pretty good paper outside of Bill Plaschke who is one of the worst sports columnists in the country

I'm off to bed. I got an early shift, then its off to Trump and Pence's rally in Green Bay thereafter.

May Trump and Pence bring me a warm atmosphere of high energy as I watch them live.

Have a good night, and as always; MAGA!

guys... I used to support Trump but then blatant paid shilling convinced me to ignore all of my life long principals and vote for Hillary

I am now a #HillaryArtillary

Where do you think you are friends, Nice trips tho

I lost it when the kike breathed in the (You)s.

10/10 Deus Vult-kun.

redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/08/03/hold-phone-debate-commission-may-allow-gary-johnson-debate-stage-anyway/

If it was literally anybody else leading the libertarian ticket he'd have twice as many votes. The cuck is a hack.
>said he's support TPP
>VP signed gun control legislation
And let's not forget this: washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/2/gary-johnson-tossed-rival-austin-petersons-gift-of/

>red state
blog site

twitter is pretty great. You can see how much the shills hate the average person and plot against them. Not even a conspiracy theory anymore.

Only if you DISAVOW Crooked Hillary.

>LA Times
>Good

Don't forget everybody's favorite political cartoonist!

is that supposed to be a negative cartoon?

Damnit I was going to post the primary model copypasta but you used the image!

Oh well, you're still a good guy. Be safe!

I wish "Trump Insider user" would give some sort of even indirect proof he's legit. I want to know what his "day after" messaging would be for election fraud.

Hell, he could at least tripfag to prevent impostor's like last night.

If they put Johnson on the debate stage thats the single biggest load of bullshit ever

Didn't you hear, masculinity is bad

>implying that's bad

Horsey is an idiot.

Yep, Horsey is a libshit.

awoovement, motherfucker!

MOTION!

Good for you user!

>Redstate

He can fuck off with his cuck VP.

Who here's nervous for the Wisconsin rally? His new material about specific instances where shitskins snack bar seems to be playing into Nehlen's campaign but Pence's endorsement of Ryan threw me off...

I know. The only reason he would be up there is to fuck Trump. He loves Hillary and TPP and gun control and all the same shit she does.

Why the "libertarians" chose that faggot I'll never understand.

They just want him there to take the heat off Hillary.

She's the choice of neocons.

>You simply don't see that in the real world. Modern muslim countries are very similar to European countries during the dark ages. Develop the countries, give people a stake in their economies and a chance to advance, and you will see them shirk off the harsher aspects of Islam in the same manner as Christians did

I've been to modern Muslim countries. They're a lot like modern European countries. In all the things which don't matter, such as infrastructure and trade. When it comes to their culture and society, they're barbaric. No amount of window dressing fixes that.

Titties for Trump

Pence endorsed Cruz
It's a play by the campaign showing that a Pence endorsement is a kiss of death

He wont tripfag he has so said so himself its more valuable to drop hints than be so blatant. And he is definitely legit in some ways because his point on messaging has always proved to be right

I know about that. He's her Perot.

should've put on his most powerful nose an sniffed all the (You)s up

>tfw Johnson white knights for Hillary against Trump

I wonder what Johnson's nickname will be

I'd rather see Jill Stein to one side of Hillary and Trump on the other. Whenever she starts her shit they'd both attack her in unison, she's be a good medium between the two candidates who'd call them both out. Johnson would just be "dude weed lmao freedom" and be painfully awkward.

>Trump insults Johnson on stage

I have to admit I'd like to see Johnson get the Jeb treatment though.

I wish i had an actual image of this, and not a screenshot i made

holy shit is this recent

medium.com/@munilass/is-hillary-clinton-corrupt-an-archive-of-financial-improprieties-5d6efc01111#.smapv92f7

Very good

Since you lads are/were talking about it, I've been banned for three things this year.

>Posted "awoo motherfucker" in response to a shill. Got b&
>Posted "THIS IS NOT THE REAL THREAD, MIGRATE HERE" twice. b& for "spamming."
>Posted "AWOO FUCK THE SHILLS" again during another shill rush. Got b& again

Proud of my bans tbqh. I don't even awoopost often.

>Why the "libertarians" chose that faggot I'll never understand.
they didn't want to, but their primaries and convention got bernied and they had to

damn, I want to fuck Judge whatever her name is while she lectures liberals.

feel that is more shows how Pence is establishment shill but I guess you might be right

How or when will Trump take on the enormous gaslighting campaign against him? It's fucking crazy.

Judge is such a GILF. Mmmm...

Been doing it since day one.

He doesn't need to. He could go on vacation for 3 months and still win in a landslide. Turn out will be unreal. There is nothing Hillary, or CTR can do about it.

I only get banned for posting very lewd awoos such as this one
>pls no bully.

It was never this bad. I have never seen the media this crazy.

You think he's an autist wandering around the grass but he's secretly EV training his pokeymans.

Jeanine Pirro
craziest part is she's 65
would smash

I'm hoping lack of interest will keep him out.

The narrative is Trump vs. Hillary. Nobody give a solid fuck about Johnson.

our patience has its limits

What makes me happy is knowing this isnt even the worst cycle of attack Trump has sustained and Trump by himself beat that. Now we have a more developed campaign than ever before, we have Manafort in complete control, Corey as a plant at CNN, the GOP is held by the balls by Trump, a rally schedule more high energy than ever, and more campaign money than ever before flowing to Trump. Clinton has had every benefit for over a year and is doing the same, Trump has fully emerging national campaign for the first time to crush her

>"The debates are all that matter. Trump isn't losing any swing voters on August 1st that can't be won back over the course of three debates."
Precisely why I'm not worried about anything.

The media are blowing their load early, once again, before the main event: the debates.

That's where Trump will solidify his lead and Hillary will not be able to dodge the optics of her bad health.

Not doing a very good job.

(((They))) are gaslighting the normies into believing that Trump is mentally incompetent. He has to stop this shit somehow. The problem is, if he gets a psych evaluation and passes with flying colors, he has bent the knee to the them and if you give a mouse a cookie, he's going to want a glass of milk.

its an anime. screencapping is probably the only thing you can do. if you know the name of the anime, go find it, and get a better quality version

adventure over, cattlenigger

>proud of bans

Nigga pls

Morning lads, anything happen overnight?

watch the first few minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=HGHWou0h1kk

was his maine rally any different or better than others?

saudifag here

I don't know anything about Pokemon kek

It didn't get popular until I was already a teenager. Could you rephrase that in non-Pokemon language, please?

Well played.

So what's the worst thing that's happened so far? David duke?

>Turn out will be unreal
From your lips to God's ears, senpai.

Pretty polished desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYF8Sd3Gx2k

>#HillaryArtillary

now this is a meme I can get into!

Exactly. They're getting more and more extreme trying to stump him but they're overextending themselves, CNN and MSNBC are falling like a rock in ratings and viewership and people actually are liking outlets that aren't just "DRUMPF" constantly. People eventually get tired of hearing the same exact shit everyday.

Why hasn't Trump publicly castrated David Duke yet? Is it because he supports and condones Duke's racism and bigotry?

It's supposed to be the party of freedom and equality, Mika. Trump has turned it into the party of hatred. I'm ashamed to have once called myself a Republican.

The dishonest media would report him as a psychopath with no inclination of delivering the truth.

It's that bad right now. The media is in full blown attack mode.

Trump speaking at Aipac

heh... how cool would that be... he literally disappears, as if kidnapped

then 3 days before voting day, he emerges with an eye patch, a bunch of scars, looking grizzled as fuck, heh...

do it trump

logically I don't see how someone can jump from the Trump camp then into the Hillary camp within 3 weeks

something else is up

tickcounter.com/countup/1449273600000/us-central/dhms/FFFFFF3B5998000000FF0000/Days_Since_Hillary's_Last_Press_Conference

Ty good sir. Those CTR threads got a lil rowdy.

i really really like this picture

This press conference was electric. He needs to host another one to talk about Obama's deal with Iran and dispel all the bullshit going around.

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

primarymodel.com/

guys.... this is bad. 87% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 13% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

I googled that drawing, got to the LA Times website, and only now after looking at the comments I can kinda get why someone would think that drawing is bad:

>Great cartoon, all brawn and no brains, just what the GOP and Fox want in their ranks.

>It's called over compensation.

They think if you're strong and manly you're dumb and you're compensating for something. So I guess you'd have to appear weak to be normal to these people?

Making fun of the retarded NYT reporter was probably the most damaging. I thought it was funny. Just because you're crippled doesn't mean you're allowed to get away with fucking anything you want. Fuck that.

DISAVOW DAHNALD DISAVOW

DAVID DUKE KHANN THE PARTY OF LINCOLNNNN DONAHLLDD

I'm equally ashamed to call him a man

You're on to something. Like, how Putin disappears for 10 days straight every now and then. They can coordinate to disappear at the same time for a month. Round the clock coverage.

This. Media went nuclear against Trump after they were almost exposed in DNC leak. As long as they keep on the offensive, nobody will ask pesky questions like "why was the DNC ghostwriting AP articles against Trump" or "why was DNC secretly pushing false story about violence at Sander's rallies".