Memes and digits aside, what did you guys think of American Psycho?

Memes and digits aside, what did you guys think of American Psycho?

How did no one in the building not hear a screaming woman and a chainsaw?
Immersion fuckingng ruined

check em

FUCK OFF BITCH

DUBS!

because it didnt happen

Checked

It's a good one I like it

DORMAMMU, I'VE COME FOR DUBS!

>i didn't understand the movie and it makes me mad

>directed by Morgan Freeman

dub

American Psycho is not only a GREAT Horror movie but it's also an excellent satire of 80's New York!!!FACT!!!

Great movie, but who the fuck eats ice cream right before they're gonna go on a dinner date?

Oh they heard...they just didn't care.

>implying you'd open your door when you hear a woman screaming bloody murder and the sound of a chainsaw

no one lived in those apartments

you didnt understand the film at all, watch it again.

Very nice... now let's see these dubs.

lets see paul allens dubs

check these

Brainlet here. Can someone pls explained to me the bit about the entire thing not happening and the ending scene. Wtf was that all about? Spoonfeed me your theories pls

That´s nothing

You want me to fry you up some fucking Potato pancakes? SOME LATKAS?

I thought that it didn't actually matter whether the murders actually happened or not. The movie seemed to be more about vapid people so self-absorbed they don't even take notice of what's going on around them. Everyone looks like everyone else, and Bateman is so desperate to break away and no one even fucking cares. It's like he's trapped in Hell.

Cool it with the anti-semitic remarks

check these dubs

What's with all these dubs? You got a dog? lil chow or something?

The author hates yuppies

The scene in which Bateman comes back to the gorey corpse filled Paul Allen's appartment in order to find it clean and freshly painted with the land lady in there creeps me the fuck out, like she masled everything so the appartment could be sold while maintaining a sense of ambiguity.

impressive, very nice

>Hot Chick (2003)
>directed by Tom Brady

wrong post brb committing suicide

GENE

sorbet?

I appreciated the (you) anyway, user

The book is better than the film in some areas, the film is better than the book in other areas.

The first act was a little too talky for my taste. But when the second act started and Patrick kills Paul the movie really came into its own, both commercially and artistically. The whole second half of the movie has a clear, crisp visual style and a new sheen of consummate kinoism that really gives the visuals a big boost. It's been compared with Fight Club, but I think American Psycho has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

no dubs in this thread

checked and rekt

kekcehc