Any Brazilian here? Valentina grew up a lot and she looks a bit Avril Where is she living now?

Any Brazilian here? Valentina grew up a lot and she looks a bit Avril Where is she living now?

youtu.be/qa9aCLykeME

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BW1huELg2F-/
instagram.com/p/BX59R50jPWg
instagram.com/lucasandradeofc
rothbardbrasil.com/o-seu-estado-e-um-pagador-ou-um-recebedor-de-impostos-federais-dados-atuais/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

És uma predador sexual de criancinhas que a stalkou durantes estes anos todos até ela ser maior de idade para poderes invadir a casa dela e a violares?

Pedofag? I didn't know someone know her in Portugal

Nós recebemos as vossas notícias todas. Sabemos perfeitamente que ela foo vítima de pedos

reminder she's already legal to fuck in brazil

Wow. Age? 16?

Will she follow in in Avril's footsteps and fuck Asian men?

Avril still thinks she is 18. My sides

Wow she’s qt

Fuck off from my country

>schulz
Must be south brazillian

>Every Brazilian of German descent is from the South
She's from São Paulo actually.

Those socks....muh dick

Canadian women never grow up.

Soooo if she's of German descent can I have her? Muh traditions and shit like that?

How does that make any sense? By that logic you have the right to every girl of German descent?

just let me dream plz

What happened to Chad Kroeger?

She has a bf tho instagram.com/p/BW1huELg2F-/

Honestly she seems annoying as fuck

>958k followers
>got famous because of some stupid Masterchef thing for kids
Holy shit people are pathetic

He looks like a fucking wigger
I guess if you're 14 that's ok for a bf but honestly unless that lil faggot is rich she could've gotten something better than that

Hey your posters are the ones who went around saying everyone in the south is germanic

>wigger
instagram.com/p/BX59R50jPWg
instagram.com/lucasandradeofc
He looks like a normal white 2bh

>she could've gotten something better than that
You don't even know him tho

I'm just bitter m8. GF gained like 10kg last year

White Brazilians are upper-class, we're not like Russia where you can just walk to any village and select the girl you want, our white girls are like American girls, very picky and want guy with lots of SWAG, basement dwellers have no chance.

like who?

Don't fall for the Southern-Brazil meme. Those fuckers are in debt and depend on the rich states like São Paulo and Mato Grosso to maintain the welfare. They are in more debt than some of the Northern states

>White Brazilians are upper-class
That makes no fucking sense you retard. Most of our upper class is White but the other way around isn't true.

There are people of German descent in every region of this country. It's true that most of them(like 60-70%) went to the South though.

cute loli
it's always the same story, they grow up and they become trashy sluts

So basically south brazillians are more like niggers?

I’ve heard you guys have tons of different cultures there, almost like the US of south america

Have you ever seen how poor white Brazilians look like? Yeah, they look nothing like that girl, they're usually fat and ugly.

Also i wrote that post just to mock shithole Russia, lol.

>So basically south brazillians are more like niggers?
Well, not really, their gibs aren't monetary, but they are leeches of the state. They always brag about their HDI but never mention who's paying for all that. The Union recently renegotiated the debts, but they were in the red not long ago.

>So basically south brazillians are more like niggers?
No

>I’ve heard you guys have tons of different cultures there, almost like the US of south america
I always say that Brazil is what the US would be if the North lost to the South in the American Civil War

Nice. Now check the debt of countries like Germany or USA, filthy northeastern subhuman nigger.

>filthy northeastern subhuman nigger.
I'm from the state most harmed by your fucking gibs, São Paulo is by far the richest state in this country and you fucking nazipardo LARPers brag about your fucking gibs. The south wouldn't last a decade as an independent country. You'd be as irrelevant as Uruguay. And, just like them, the only thing you'd be able to brag about would be your white population, even though you're probably not 100% white yourself.

>i'm not white therefore no one else can be
Pathetic northeastern subhuman.
You are the one leeching the gibs
rothbardbrasil.com/o-seu-estado-e-um-pagador-ou-um-recebedor-de-impostos-federais-dados-atuais/

>the southern states being in debt invalidates the fact that they are whiter than every other region in Brazil
Dense retard.

>Pathetic northeastern subhuman.
Using the same insult twice, really proving your superior intellect here
>You are the one leeching the gibs
You absolute retard, the red means we pay more to the Union than we get back, again, be careful mutt, you're letting your black side show, you need to be more cautious, otherwise the other anons might realize you are not as white as you claim to be

It invalidates the sense of superiority the south has in comparison with the other states. And i'm not saying that the south isn't mostly white, i'm saying that you nazipardos aren't white

But you are obviously not a glorious paulista.
Just a "fi de baiano".
You have to go back.
Also, all the southern states are red too.

Puta que pariu, que vida medíocre a de vocês hein? Bairrismo por causa de uma simples vadia underage

>"fi de baiano".
Upper class paulistano, residing literally 2 blocks from Avenida Paulista, studied in Dante Alighieri, and son of two portuguese immigrants

Todo fio que aparece algum brasileiro branco tem isso. Horrível. Nunca mais posto vídeo do Brasil aqui por conta disso.

O nível de autismo daqui é muito alto mesmo. É só não postarem em fios do Brasil

Of course you are, Severino da Silva Jr.
Now pay attention because your PAULISTA MASTERS (like myself) will need your disgusting northeastern ass to open the gates, disgusting northeastern doorman.

Por que tanto autismo vindo de São Paulo?

Of course, i gave such a precise descripition of who i am and you have to resort to
>of course you are
Go ahead and tell me a descripiton of yourself "Paulista Master", ancestry background and all, prove your whiteness

They still have better IDH, GDP per capita, education rates than the whole Northeast and North.

We might be close. I live right next to the Higienópolis mall, all my grand parents were shitalian.

I never said that the north isn't a shithole, i said that the south stands in a pedestal that doesn't exist, their economy is mostly based on agriculture. Agriculture that only exists because of the demand of the southeastern states. The south would lose that source of income if they were independent, since import taxes hit hard cheap products like rice, potatoes, beans and other basic produces

Pátio higienópolis*

Ah, pardon me then, i tought i was speaking with a southern nazipardo, but it looks like you are just like me. I apologize again

Why are you speaking English to each other?

A matter of respect really, it's an international board and everyone in this site speaks english. Besides, we already have /luso/ to speak portuguese on

H O T

>grew up
d r o p p e d