youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA
strawpoll.me/13262013
youtu.be/VI-Lukyr4UY
youtube.com/watch?v=MvCp0XtXYXw
youtu.be/2vOg0HyJpvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=7JiiIyQ1u-M

peenus weeenus:D

Windom Earle is inquestionably the best part of season two, simply because what enshrouds the Deleuzian representation of negation in “The Black Lodge” is by nature (W)indom (E)arle. We, the pure ample aspiration, the capital v-Viewer are held fantastically in a grip of pleasure as "solicitude", certainty as “knowingness” and “The Black Lodge” as ontological blockchain/godhead. TMFAP is absolute fact in opposition but the baroque villainy of WE's (and any Lovecraftian) the same sin to die “now” as on the path to Madness. The conditional “It” (DC) creates nothing in response, Earle's own humanity is reflected in his oeuvre of disguise-personalities. (performed) To WE (& the normative Cooper &Briggs) the Implacability of unsure sentiment is Earle’s selfenforcing principle, pleasure--simplicity. In Palmer, the reprised intelligences move towards psychosomatic transgression. WE's sickness is symptom & myth unlike the Palmer daughter his active agent is not important, but “normal” and yet pronouncedly considerable as such, bidding. “We a the, of not can he.” The subject of Earle is in an undiluted terrace viewed viewers become wrote wonders, noting nothing Indian anyhow in the Black Lodge (negation).

Then, there’s Earle, the something coupling with Lodge entities, (call it “force”, of what? of course: illusion. – by since And because of supremacy In ALL perceptions, (rare & cloistered the issue may be) what we then Now view as reality, IS,) [in WE's] subjection a full picture. In an open letter to Kenneth Welsh “Windom Earle” one asks to which if not to want introduction (Mark Frost) gigantic of up wrote run life, (MF) introduction, revelation, dreams, & value system, (MF,MF,DL,MF) ie. AS Windom Earle has in the Black Lodge. (the rudimentary transition in S2 of Windom A into form Windom B) Perhaps to “comfyfags“ will greet these upon death, a paradoxical death for those who existence infects.

> MEME TEXT

>youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA

Where are you from /tpg/?

strawpoll.me/13262013

GIVE ME AN L
GIVE ME A Y
GIVE ME AN N
GIVE ME A C
GIVE ME AN H
GIVE ME AN E
GIVE ME A D
WHAT'S THAT SPELL?

The awls are not what they seem.

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that the Eddie Vedder song he recorded for Twin Peaks ends the series. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. youtu.be/VI-Lukyr4UY

Hahaha
LYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D

I'm from Eastern Europe and I've seen every episode up to 12 lmao, poor Amerifags

eddie vedder will never touch your dick no matter how many times you post this, you can stop now.

>strawpoll.me/13262013
>uk/ireland
triggered

Eastern Yuro here, suprised to see more than one of us here

Just posting facts, sir.

What does Deleuzian mean?

HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO!

:c

Seriously, what was their fucking problem?

Reporting in from Sup Forums.

what a terrible shop job.

Guys, what if Coop goes back to normal on the next episode? My heart wouldn't take it.

Gilles Deleuze was a guy

I'm from Yugoslavia. Back then in 1990/91, our national TV was one of the first who broadcasted TP and we had a serious fanbase. It aired on Fridays 23:30.

I fugged it up :c

who is better girl, show or movie Donna?

>no current pics allowed

LAYANNACANHEAD!

Dad

where in eastern euro

Dougie will always be with us in our hearts

>Africa

movie. show Donna just got the short end of the stick when it came to interesting plot.

Estonia. I don't consider us part of the Scandis, no matter how much our society tries to meme it.

STAAAAAATE

youtube.com/watch?v=MvCp0XtXYXw

>my dad just told me he raped my sister and made a TV series about it and also had his best friend murdered
what was his meaning behind this

OFFSCREEN CRIMES OF DOPPLEGANGER COOPER

>Murdered Major Garland Briggs, beheaded him, raped his body, raped his head and burned his office down
>Raped Audrey Horne while she was in a coma after the bomb at the bank, first with different parts of a dog, secondly with Major Briggs' decapitated head (She had a son, Richard Horne, the guy from the bar who later runs the kid over with his truck)
>While in the hospital pissed on Pete's corpse and shit on the parts of Andrew Packard they could salvage after the bomb blast
>Jaywalking
>Raped Donna
>Raped Little Nicky
>Raped Dick Tremayne
>Does not pay his taxes
>Executed and raped a FBI agent in Columbia after Albert gave Jeffries the name and then dismembered his body to make into a dancing manikin with dog parts and Major Briggs' head
>Humiliated Diane and then raped, beat and abused her after going to her house shortly after leaving the lodge, forced a dog to rape her as well before dismembering the dog and putting parts of it up her ass and leaving her traumatized
>Coerced poor truckers to read books on Tibet before beheading then raping them
>Never returns his library books
>Yodeled at then tortured, raped, and murdered Annie and then used her head along with Major Briggs' head as bloody sock puppets to reenact the opening scene of the Dark Knight Rises
>Litters constantly
>Mounted a dogs head on a pole after raping and killing it and chopped off all its legs to use as a crude message delivery system
>Instead of paying his speeding tickets he tracked down and raped the police officers

You tell me.

>ywn eat her huckleberry muffin

>Twin.Peaks.S03E08.720p.HDTV.x264-AVS[croatian]

ITS OUT

i'm going to rape richard horne

missed out probable shoplifting as well as missed car ticket payments

HEEEEeeeell~~~LLLllOOooo

don't do this

Argentina, where all the best scenes take place.

This is my new favourite meme
(by meme i mean copypastas posted by retards in every single thread (i.e deluzhian windom))

idk brahs show D reminds me of prime molly ringwald

Favorite character

He was annoying as fuck - the annoying hype (Oh Windom Earle is uknowable, oh Windom Earle is our strongest opponent, he is smarter than me) without anything to back it up, the annoying dialogue, the weak writing... so many things wrong with that character. But then again after Leland's death the whole season sucked anyway.

Watched it earlier. Worst episode yet desu. Lynch really got stuck up his own ass.

Litterbug, too?

Can anyone explain to me why the original show had that weird red tint over it? What did Lynch mean by that?

what happens

Post a screenshot fag

>me in the back

You think Laura was on BC? Did she let guys cum in her?

>not even fucking googling it

not even once

bitch look like she just seen a dog humping her leg

scandinavia is in in western europe, einstein.

I wanted to specify regions you cunt. No wonder you skandis are considered as retards in USA.

please reupload Dougie Jones is one thicc bih. I need it so badly

?

K I N O
I
N
O

you've been saying the same thing since the 90s Quentin

What is the most kino scene in the Twin Peaks franchise?

Kek this fucking young Cooper CGI is awful. Straight out of the uncanny valley. They didn't just have older red room outtakes they could have used?

This desu, don't be a cuck user, re-upload it

im surprised you faggots havent posted pics from his instagram account. far better than any of his twitter shit. he's into death/black metal and gundam, or at least something that looks like it.

Only Kyle and David.

>considered as retards in USA.
lol wtf

"Jerry Introduces Ben to a Brie & Butter Baguette"

youtu.be/2vOg0HyJpvI
It's weird in the best possible way

honestly there are some really good shots in the new series. can't think of one in particular though.

when coop lays dying

Who knew there were so many spics in these threads

this is qt tho

maf siht

is this canon?

>Africa
Who is he, /tpg/?

>not knowing the Croatia meme
newfags out

This is my son Riley. I am very proud of him.

does something like this actually exist?

I saw Cooper's doppelganger at a grocery store in South Dakota yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen cans of Georgia coffee in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the cans and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each can and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

David will never be proud of you.

yes

>those jeans
David must hate him

what did he mean by this

No, it's impossible. It's been tried many times before but the best minds in engineering couldn't fathom a way to make the dream a reality. I heard they spent over 60% of the shows SFX budget just trying to make it look plausible that a computer might somehow rise from a desk.

normie scum

you just know

Riley is anything but normie, user ...

Should have put a gray wig on him and let him play Bob.

who's the other chick

imagine having a sister old enough to be your own child and knowing your old man can still get it up and impregnate women

>he hasn't seen FWWM
Shit Donna