Arrived to the CTR building. Couple of people on the second floor

First glimpse at what these shills look like

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/pol/thread/75617406
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/75586463#p75594693
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they fugin' scared!

where were you when Sup Forums became KGB

Where is the building, OP? State and city?

How did you find location also where is it at

Don't forget to share with them that Sup Forums is a board of peace

Interdasting. Don't do anything stupid, faggot.

Holy shit.

>glasses
Are you kidding me? It's Carl.

FAKE THREAD FAKE THREAD

OP IS NOT THE ORIG FUCK OFF

i'm calling the police.

Bump

Is it this?

What's the archive then faggot

ARE YOU READY TO DYLAN ROOF

Whoops wut r these

kek, I'm down. I kind of just wanna see what happens.

Correct their anuses op

(((Cohen)))

There was some user who organized a protest against Bernie Sanders in Oakland. This nigga was getting scoped by snipers and everything, SS agents were harassing him.

And he fucking got away with it too, there is a thread archived somewhere. He literally stated something like "shit is hitting the fan" then 5 minds later protesters try to shut down Bernie Sanders.

honest question
what did they think the end result of astroturfing Sup Forums would be?

yeah, Sup Forums is pretty watered down nowadays but Sup Forums is easily still one of the most 'core' boards due to its extreme racism that keeps normies at bay.

lol must be shitting themselves at the moment

'correct' them

Looks like the base is up and running.

God bless op, I will see you in Valhalla

post proofs (screencaps)

They probably had no idea, that's the problem.

They're fucking stupid paid shills with access to more connected and insider info than the average person, but they're still extremely average.

What did YOU expect?

Save that location for the American Kristallnacht.

They should be scared. They should know that you can't just fuck with people without repercussions. Sup Forums is our home, and they are home invaders. We should treat them like home invaders.

Don't listen to this guy. You know what to do.

Perhaps this is what they've wanted...

What if they are playing us like a hyper-dimensional fiddle? Taking the shilling to the next level by inciting violent action... Perhaps I'm overreacting...but what if I'm right?????

e-gentrification pretty much.

call the cops when they confront you and report them for felonious treason

Feels good desu

looks like someone's about to get subscribed to some big dick pics

/r/'ing backstory

Has anyone noticed that the shilling stopped?

TIME TO POLITCALY INCORRECT THEM!

4archive.org/board/pol/thread/75617406

IT'S HAPPENING

RETRIBUTION!!!!! REEEEEEEEEVENGE!!!!!!!! TAKE THEM DOWN!!!! NO PRISONERS!!!

>Suite #660

Offices are on the 6th floor, user. No way you'll catch a glimpse from the ground. Must gain access. DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!!!

>e-gentrification
The fact that this could be an actual thing makes me uncomfortable

This.

Bust in and do a citizen's arrest on the whole damn place for treasonous espionage activities against the interests of the United States.

praise kek

The sad thing is that if a misguided but well meaning user set the building on fire; Sup Forums would probably get shutdown. To Hillary, having her pawns die in order to shutdown the most powerful pro-Trump meme factory would be acceptable collateral damage.

Look out the window ;^)

OH SHIT

>1 post by this ID

slide thread

fuck off, idiot

They should've known they had it coming....

Fake and gay.

>a shekel for the good goyim

Shills on suicide watch.

Kek confirms Sup Forums KGB in close future

YOU GOT CORNERED NIGGER

Demoralization and kicking you while you're down. People are already freaking out because of the recent polling and the feeling that it's an immense uphill battle for trump winning is strengthening.

They're trying to kill everyones spirit.

JUDEN

Allahu Ackbar, OP!

relax ctr, its usually just a bit of fun.

I find it amusing that this guy looks like the real life version of Happy Merchant

>UMM! I'M TELLING!

You were that kid weren't you?

I am become /k/-Sup Forums-Sup Forums

4archive.org/board/pol/thread/75586463#p75594693

Sorry here it is

"operation dead bird"

now compare this with the footage of the live event

More like homicide watch, kek

Man I like that manga

What if getting caught was part of their plan?

This.

Don't be fucking retards. There is literally nothing you can do with their building that will go well for any of us.

Ready the siege.

>p-p-please leave us alone

How the fuck would they know it was Trump supporters outside of a random office building unless they're lurking this site and are in this thread?

>1 post by this ID
This whole thing might be a setup and OP might be one of them.
What if they sent one of their employees outside to take a photo and start this thread hoping to get some of the more anti-CTR people to say illegal things.

We're in a honeypot thread. Abandon thread.

Strangely appropriate.

H-heh... perhaps you are right Australian Sup Forums man...

But still! We shouldn't do anything rash! Let's just shit post and let them know who's boss!

Hit the nail on the head.

As a newfag (been here 2 months) I can tell by first hand experience this place has absolutely changed since Correct The Record had their million dollars budget increase.

It got kind of boring with all the pro-Trump threads simply because they were so normal. Memes kept me coming back. But I swear to you CTR is here and very much alive. I have seen more anti-Trump posts this past week than I have in the past 2 months. Considering Sup Forums has millions of unique viewers a day here it does not surprise me CTR fags post here very often

Hillary doesn't deserve this. she's been through enough already.

Been out of the loop for a while. Is there any real proof of these people brigading pol or is it just the usual tin foil hats here spreading rumors?

Hello, Elizabeth Cohen.

It's not a honeypot, you shill.

Cry some more faggot shill

may allah never let ur feet touch the flames of hell if you succeed

I've been here for 4 years, and it has never been this bad.

I think you guys successfully scared the shit out of them hahahahaha!

the posts are slowing/stopping

Social media is probably the biggest example of this.

They're trying to e-gentrify Sup Forums. Tumblr tried this a couple of years back and failed. Hard.

Attempting to build a replacement foundation surrounded by an ocean of piss is not a wise move, although this fact tends to be lost on those who try. Eventually they find out, though.

You're joking right now, aren't you? I have trouble discerning when people are being sarcastic versus genuinely inept here.

Yeah! haha. We got them good dude!

Man, am I tuckered out! Let's all sleep this one off, now that we have killed le shills!

>"GARY IS IT WORKING OH GOD I'M SO SCARED"

>"I'M TRYING AS HARD AS I CAN DIANE THEY'RE NOT BUYING IT"

>"OH GOD GARY I HAVE KIDS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY KIDS"

>"JESUS CHRIST DIANE JUST GET ON YOUR COMPUTER AND HELP ME I CAN'T MAKE MORE POSTS THEY HAVE THAT ID THING"

Explain what OP is doing and why it matters. Seems like CTR is creative shitposting for the slide

Where'd you get this, Dundee?

ok thats clear enough

It very well could be. Just don't say anything explicitly illegal in this thread. You should be behind no less than 4 proxies when browsing Sup Forums, anyway.

Can we get a god damn police radio broadcast in whatever city this is happening in? Someone has had to have called the police about this.

Imagine what goes through this jewish creature's mind.

He happily shills and organizes his team to astroturf social media, twitter, Sup Forums...and then he sees threads with pictures of where he personally works posted on a board that routinely talks about killing faggots like him and death cult magic focused by shitting smiling frogs. I bet his circumcised cocklet is dribbling piss.

kek

If I were shilling, I'd tell you and your buddies to go block the door with your bodies while waving #HillaryForPrison signs. It'd be epic publicity.