This world is overflowing with sorrow

>This world is overflowing with sorrow.

>It's people are drowning in emptiness.

>Loneliness fills their hearts.

You already made this thread, hirobot

Yes. I did.

KINO

Is this the most intense film of all time? Every scene is like a fucking punch in the gut

it's up there

Only the second half

Who /reddit tier/ here?

The first half is pretty brutal too
Misato and Ritskos death
Shinjis sexy fun time
Etc

OP

So why can't you fuck off to Sup Forums? Goddamn Sup Forums rejects - pathetic.

Because Sup Forums doesn't actually know what makes Evangelion good. They just waifufag and circlejerk while Sup Forums for the most part can discuss the artistic and objective merits of the series

Just hide the thread if it's a problem. I personally hate any thread about marvel but I also accept that they make since to talk about on Sup Forums so I hide what I don't like and move on, as you should too

>Sup Forums for the most part can discuss the artistic and objective merits of the series

pssssssshhhhhhh

I have seen it happen. Anime threads on Sup Forums are way better than on Sup Forums as long as the shitposters don't get to it first

>Because Sup Forums doesn't actually know what makes Evangelion good
They're the reasons you're even spamming this pleb hogwash on here kiddo. They've tricked the entire site into thinking its good

Evangelion would have been much better without the string of silly Asuka episodes near the middle. I like Asuka as a character but those episodes were not up to the quality of the rest of the show.

Reminder the rise of Sup Forumsedditors coming over to Sup Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Sup Forums

99% of the anime threads here are made by Sup Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Sup Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Sup Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.

Sup Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Sup Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.

Also you all treat Sup Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when was made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything. This thread should be deleted but since Sup Forums mods are garbage it won't

I actually recently finished NGE and it confused the hell out of me

Why did SEELE cause second impact?

Why was Kaji killed?

If Rei can pilot 01, then why is Shinji needed?

If you need a mother's soul in the EVA to pilot it, then how was Toji able to (temporarily) pilot 03 when his mom's soul wasn't in it?

Honestly the whole show could have been comfortably condensed to 2/3rds of what we got.

I'm no evageeks expert but from what I understand

>Either they were attempting to begin instrumentality, or they were preparing for it as the dead sea scrolls prophesies

>He was one of the few that knew the truth of Seele

>If you weren't already aware, Unit 01 contains the soul of Yui so shinjis synch ratios would be higher than reys
Doesn't 01 freak out when she pilots it? Or do I have that backwards and 00 freaks out when shinji tries?

Tojis mom's soul WAS in it. Seele specifically organized the children in shinjis class because all of them had dead mother's they could use in evas

I agree. It starts off well, then turns into monster-of-the-week crap for a while, and then becomes great. It's like Anno wasn't sure what he wanted to do with it at first.

How could you not at least be Sup Forums tier?

He definitely did. He probably just had a certain number of episodes he needed to make and wasn't sure how to properly reach that goal. EoE is forshadowed all the way back in Episode One, after all

what did Anno mean by this, what was the purpose of that scene exactly?

Lilith exists beyond the confines of time. It's how Misato is part of Instromentality despite dying before it begins.

That specific scene is probably just her sizing up the situation before shit goes down.

Rei is omnipotent after the Third Impact. Remember that she also appears above Misato and Ritsuko when they die

Kaworu a best

>Lilith exists beyond the confines of time.
>needs to "size up the situation"
>Misato is part of Instrumentality despite dying

Ok, is this seriously how the fanbase explains this stuff? What's the evidence for this clusterfuck?

Subtext. A rey preminition appears right before Misato dies

Was he our guy?

How the hell should I know?

i never understood the Kaworu character. i know he's supposed to be an angel but

where does he come form?

what does he want?

why does he look human?

Eh. I felt like it was trying to be deep but always kept coming up short. Like the whole point of the show was to explain that people are faulty but if you already knew that it's sorta a "No shit" scenario

Basically his purpose was to be the sole character who loved shinji unconditionally for his personality, rather than because he was an eva pilot

I unironically understand all of these. Except Illuminati brown note, not familiar with that terminology.