Daily reminder that this faggot thinks ASM series is better than Raimi series

Daily reminder that this faggot thinks ASM series is better than Raimi series

youtu.be/KP2GMV8aKaY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8i4lsZ_BNc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Give me a good reason to care about what shitty e-celebs think.

Protip: you can't.

Eh, they're both not really good.

Oh wow, I forgot about him. What's he been up to lately?

Well, obviously ASM is too new to have the Nostalgia OR the Criticism.

Don't worry, he'll reassess post-Homecoming.

Hopefully.

Only Spider Man 2 is good from the Raimi trilogy, even if it is amazing

He reviewed Scooby-Jew 2. It was shit and full of skits.

Yeah, but one of the series was the whole reason MCU got most of the rights back

So does How It Should Have Ended.

What the hell? Is this real?

GO WEB GO

It's just his opinion, that's not because this guy make videos that is opinion is more important than your own or everyones else, also his videos are always very personnals concerning his own opinion.

i still like doug

>What's he been up to lately?

The rights holders to all the films he reviewed completely oblitered his entire body of work from the past 10 years with cease and desists and other takedowns.

He now has nothing and has to start over from scratch, using his shitty comedy troupe to recreate scenes from movies with skits since he cannot use clips.

Doug's viewership is nosediving and he's pretty much done.

>The rights holders to all the films he reviewed completely oblitered his entire body of work from the past 10 years with cease and desists and other takedowns.

I saw his "WAH WAH MUH FAIR USE!" video that he made after his life's work was taken down.

I schadenfrauded in my pants. It was great.

>It's just his opinion
No! He is saying one is objectively better, and you are not allowed to like the other one!

Better than skate montage

Wait what?

Doug's entire library of stuff got CnDed? When did this happen?

That fuckin sucks. The pre-sketch comedy era was the only good era of Nostalgia Critic.

I dislike he (and especially his brother) but the Fair Use shit is important, might be fun to laugh at a few e-celebs at first, but the laws the companies are pushing for will also fuck up Sup Forums.

These are all lies btw. I don't even like NC, but everything is still readily available and the only times he reviewed films through only skits were the ones that weren't on DVD yet.

>Better than skate montage
Did someone say Spider-Man skate montage? youtube.com/watch?v=8i4lsZ_BNc0

I think those anons were talking about his you tube channel, where indeed nearly all his reviews that used clips were pruned with takedowns.

They're intact on his website, though (but crippled with ads so as to be unwatchable, anyway).

>not using adblock

It's weird that people considers with more values the opinions of some guy just because he's famous on the internet, I remember his videos about Sonic cartoons, for me AoStH was more entertaining than Satam but i noticed a lot of stupid people who never watched both cartoons repeating his speech about.

Can you say best DC fan-character?!

You'll never finish Melvin

No it wasn't. Sony going bankrupt was.

Partly due to which movie?

>not using ublock

it is

A thread died so this guy could tsun tsun an e celeb

What some of the other anons have been saying. Plus he's been injecting a lot of politics into his reviews that made me stop watching.

I never got why they didn't use the 90s Aerosmith theme for that scene since it was super 90s

Or why he didn't just Tarzan it up with those chains

>Plus he's been injecting a lot of politics into his reviews that made me stop watching.

>WAH WAH WAH DONALD TRUMP WAH WAH TRUMP TRUMP WAHHHHH

Unbearable.

If I was going to tsun tsun a e celeb it would be Game Grumps

>not supporting content creators