Wow you sure showed me with your kawaii animu picture

Wow you sure showed me with your kawaii animu picture.

Wanna play rape? No? That's the spirit.

Feminists totally miss the point of rape jokes, and jokes about anything misfortunate, in general, completely.
>We don't find the act of rape funny, just like we don't find corrupted politics, or murder funny
>We find it a sad truth, and our minds make us find it humorous to cope with this
Kind of like how we laugh when we're tickled, we're panicked, and we need to find a way to cope with it.

>Feminists totally miss the point of rape jokes
Not when it involves men getting their ass blown out in prison.

Unless he's wearing a clown suit

>"Patchi" in Russian
>tfw you're a Russian weeb artist
>draw a picture of OG Patchouli
>dumb Western SJWs use your picture for their shitty propaganda without any credit
>accuse your entire nation of mental rape and collective gay hatred 10 seconds later
Wow, start arguing any time.

Rape jokes are funny because they're taboo for normie scum.

don't disgrace anime with your bluepilled faggotry.

I want to rape that animoo girl

The irony is that Patchouli is by far the lewdest 2hu. Can find that slut in ehentai in any fetish and in under 30 seconds.

>tfw have masturbated to many patchouli rape doujins

>Using anime to say rape isn't funny
God I wish I still had the image of a chick who just got raped saying, "Well it's not like you're a bad guy or anything, I mean, is it that you want me to report you?"
rape in anime is literally a minor inconvenience or set back, maybe even a nuisance.

Never liked anime anyway. I just don't mind my fellow anons using because of freedom 'n shiet

did that shitty joke just spread to your jungle country?

FOUND IT!

I'm going to marry Patchouli! Then it won't be rape because we'll have consensual sex!

yes they are

>jews will finally sink their teeth into Japan and kike it the fuck up with SJW bullshit

NIPPON FLEE

really makes you think...

Glad she ain't my favorite 2hu

Is this your favorite 2hu?
Either way tell me who so I can give you a surprise

Isn't patchi a slut?

It's the mouse.

This mouse?

Yes, rude.