/who/ - Doctor Who General

UNIT Edition

Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13259634
youtube.com/watch?v=uX0mBsGWFlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

UNIT? MORE LIKE U KNIT!

Comfiest era of the show. Try and prove me wrong.

UNIT?

MORE LIKE DOCTOR POO AND POONIT WORKING TOGETHER TO FIGHT THE DIAPERMEN IN THE EPISODE KNOWN AS 'THE (PEEPEE) IN VAY(VAY)SION'

*tips seven and ace*

Get ready for Cy-bill-man.

She even looks like a retarded nigger as a cyberman.

edgy

Can you recommend me some 7/Ace episodes? I've watched Remembrance of the Daleks and Silver Nemesis and thought both were fucking excellent and fell in love with 7/Ace from just the two.

True, though.

But she looks better than you user

Just start from Dragonfire and watch till the end

They really fucked up by getting stage hands with fat faces for this. It makes them look way more goofy.

Bet half of them are black. The other half Paki.

>there are 10 (TEN) on-screen regenerations in the Moffat era

They seem to have given them some sort of flesh coloured gloves rather than just have them be bare handed.

>Mondasians have blue skin
>Cybermen have flesh coloured gloves
what the fuck

Is that a record?

?
I'm only counting six.
>River Song twice
>8-War, War-9, 11-12
>the General

For those interested:

Smith (Impossible, Time)
Melody (Moon, Hitler)
McGann
Hurt
Capaldi (Magician, Lie, WEAT/TDF/Christmas/Whatever)
The General

I suppose if we're gonna count Magician, we can count Angels for Smith healing River, but that wasn't as much.

And that number's about to go up if Simm regenerates

When I say Magician, I mean Witch

History's a whitewash

>mfw I forgot the regeneration at the end of this series
The ones in Impossible Astronaut and Lie of the Land weren't real though.

Impossible wasn't, but Lie seemed to be a real regen that he turned off

Sooooo who thinks that 12 is gonna actually regen in the doctor falls.
Do we think it's possible for 1 to be in the finale per the rumors?

post yfw no one has yet pointed out the possibility that 12 regenerates into 1

I guess. Is that scene the Romana regeneration scene of NuWho? Minus actually being necessary.

>the Chibnall era was all a lie
>show is cancelled
>Moffat makes all of Doctor Who a closed time loop so the story can never continue
The final Moffucking.

Wait, is it confirmed that Mondasians are blue?

I honestly would love to see this happen just to laugh at everyone freaking out.

Does anyone know what time DWTV usually posters their "10 MORE Teasers"?

>be black
>best friend hates black people
>he's never seen what i look like

wow i messed up didn't i

Stop being black.

If he already knows you and you're friends, it probably won't matter. People who are very prejudiced in general are still known to make exceptions for a few people they know are alright.

How could 12 regenerate into 1.

How could 12 regenerate into a Roman he saw once?

How could he eventually regenerate into 4?

I think the real question we should be asking here is how will he be able to regenerate into Amy with no top on shaking her stuff in front of a camera for 30 mins?

NEXT DOCTOR STRAWPOLL
strawpoll.me/13259634

>Implying that Clara would not be the more realistic regeneration.

How the fuck could he regenerate into 1 when for the purposes of the show having a next series he clearly has to be a new actor. Some future Doctor regenerates into 4. We'll never see it.

I'll compromise. The Doctor has to regenerate into Amy but the Master can regenerate into Clara and they can both shake their stuff together?

>being this autistic

he'd regenerate for real at the end of Christmas

>Implying the master would not regenerate into Capaldi and The Doctor would live out his fatasy of being fucked by himself as Clara.

>Amy
>shaking her stuff

She's flat tho

>implying The Doctor wouldn't expect this and regen into The Master so it would be a weird form of both masturbation and fulfilling their homo lust for eachother

This is an issue because...

So the pre titles for World Enough and Time is The Doctor regenerating right?

That's the rumor.

This. He'll just justify your friendship. You're "one of the good ones".
That sucks though.

AN ISRAELI CYBERMAN

Are you black Cloister?

No, I mentioned my racial makeup in the previous thread. I'm kind of "olive".

Can we agree that the monks were pretty weak villains?

Even the Green Cross Code Man was not perfect, /who/... this is what they tried to hide from you...

>Implying Clara will stay dead.

Why is 12th's Tardis so comfy?

I used to be a big Doctor Who and watched the whole rebooted season up to Hell Bent, which disappointed me as all of the hype leading up to Gallifrey was ruined by a Clara-centric episode. Plus the whole hiatus in 2016 so I never got around to watching later episodes.

And now suddenly it's the season finale or something, and John Simm is back? I quite liked his Master so I wanted to get back into it.

What are the essential episodes I need to watch since Hell Bent? I'll probably rather watch essential ones and watch the filler if I get around to it.

It's also just a great set, with more choices for lighting and camera angles.

>blue & orange

Hard to say, pretty much every episode has something essential to the new companion's or Missy's arcs even if it's just a scene. The most important aside from the season premiere are probably Extremis and The Lie of the Land.

I'll say that The Return of Doctor Mysterio is completely skippable though.

Smile, Thin Ice, and Knock Knock can be skipped. They are mostly about setting the character of Bill and her relationship with The Doctor.
They might include some scenes involving the Vault (A big part of series 10) though.

>Gay ass Matt Smith gets two Tardis interiors

>Based Capaldi has to use Smith's recycled version with some books added

>acer

Trips of truth.

Hey! He got the roundels too that really sealed that Tardis set for me. By this point is Capaldi's cause Smith only used it for half a season and 2 specials. I think he's used it better than Matt ever did.

ANTI-PLASTIC

Wake up, /who/.

Did Capaldi being old really alienate a lot of fans?

Only the tumblr fangirls.

Nah. Moffat's head disappearing in his arse might have alienating some though.

But really TV is just dying while most shows would kill to last this long anyway.

Fuck, it's been 10 years?
youtube.com/watch?v=uX0mBsGWFlw

I can't imagine the moment when Doctor Who will be cancelled. Every other show I watch, I am aware that it will be cancelled at some point, unless they are shit like Supernatural.

I really think I will be devastasted if I get the news that DW is deleted.

But I think it's now being renewed for 5 years, right?

anti-plastic?

Probably enough to allow Chibbers to make his mark.

new neck?

>all those stains and tears
I've seen old Who monster costumes that are better preserved than this.

>I did my duty for Queen and country
>Cries
How was any of that possible?

I am curious of the Chibnall first season. I liked his episodes but I was never hyped for them. I was hyped for Moffat episodes and now I am really tired of all his tropes, so maybe it will be fine.

Broadchurch was ok.

AAANTI-PLASTIC

How did the Nestene travel?

took you awhile

She mentions that the Torchwood staff were psychically trained (like that scientist who could see through psychic paper).

Loyalty to the Crown lads

WE MUST EVOLVE TO SURVIVE

Oh okay, well I haven't seen that episode in years and just remembered that scene.

It's funny because Doctor Who is one of the few show's that's really guaranteed to be cancelled. Other shows can come to a natural end when the people making it decide to stop, but that's not going to stop Doctor Who. It'll just keep being handed off to new people until the BBC decide to axe it.

How does basic psychic training make one cry oil?

SPLINK

Yeah I thought she was crying oil or something. I took it as a sign something was broken in her cyber head so she still retained her emotions/loyalty. And the fact that it looks like a tear would just be coincidental in-universe. idk though. Maybe she's just strong-willed enough to resist like Danny and the Brig.

But also Doctor Who is a show that can be cancelled without fucking up the story. Most shows have long story arc and cancellation is breaking the story in the middle. or in a cliffhanger. Doctor Who season usually end the way there don't have to be more series.

and Craig :)

Shame because Moffat did some terrific shit when he started with Smith.

I could see it from the old cybermen, but these fuckers are just brains in iron man suits.

Being a showrunner drained him. I think if Chibnall would ask him to write an episode after some time, he would bring another classic.

You two are adorable.

shut up old man

t-thanks