US Ancestry Map

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=at7n-DAYA9k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WTF I hate Germans now.

Here's an ethnic map of Canada. This one includes non-white populations, though.

Anything other than American needs to be deported

>american ancestry

Need to go to those Ukrainian parts and find slav gf

Not everything other than American, the English, French and German that has been here since colonial times can stay.
Everything that came after colonial times though, they need to be sent back to Europe

>family has been in the USA for 200+ years
>foreigners will still screech about how i'm somehow more English/kraut/irish than American

how is american considered 'white'?
american needs to be removed from list

>german
>since colonial times
Very few Germans lived in the USA pre-1820s

The map is bullshit. Notice how there are no Italians in New York.

That's like saying there are zero people of Swedish decent in western Finland

>east indian

when you go by british rather than just english it changes quite a bit
also all those american spots are british as well. the rise of american in the census directly coincides with the decline of british

here's denmark
grey = danish
red = other

Not true. The German in pennsylvania, Carolinas and New York likely results from colonial settlers.
Germans in colonial times settled in Pennsylvania, Along the Mohawk River of New York, what is now Columbia South Carolina and Winston Salem North Carolina

It's the majority in that county, a yellow spot doesn't mean there are only Germans there and no one else you retard

Even if Italians are the majority in the Bronx that means nothing if they aren't the majority for the entire county

honestly this map is so fucking retarded
My county, Pittsylvania County in Virginia to be exact, is 75% white 23% black 2% other.
Yet according to this map blacks are a majority, solely because of white autism to state they are some special snowflake European.

Also Almost all of New Jersey and the NYC area is Italian, I don’t know what this guy is talking about

it's also absurd that a map such as that does not differentiate between, different ancestries of blacks, or Hispanics.
But alas, stormtards will continue to post it until the end of time.

blacks would do the same if they knew their ancestry
also the map says 'largest population' which means germans could make up 10% but all other ethnic groups make up less than 10%, then it would be coloured blue.
not their fault you can't read

About ~25% of the women here look like the dancers in the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=at7n-DAYA9k

The majority of White Americans are Germanic, the English Americans are only about 8%, though they shouldn't count differently since English people are Germanic too.

>according to this map blacks are a majority

it says largest ancestry group not majority group retard

its based on self reported information

It's amazing how visible the black belt still is, even after all these years.

Here in USA most white Americans who say they're Irish or Dutch or whatever have one direct ancestor from there and claim that ethnicity to be special

>germanic =/= german

its amazing how visible the white blob is after all these years too

The German-American thing is a meme, if an American had one German grandparent they'll claim to be German. Most white Americans are English or Scottish.

It’s over represented but it’s still a very significant contributor.
White Americans would probably be 63% British 27% German 10% other

Also its self eepoeted which is dumb. Someone posted some research once that stated that the US eecieved roughly equal numbers of English and German immigrants but because English migration happened earlier, coupled with a positive population growth rate meant that they were certainly the largest part of white american ancestry.

Not that any of this matters because unless they are jewish or something who a yanks ancestors are doesnt really change anything culturally.

>mutts larping as irish
Cringe to da max

German - 14.7%
Irish - 10.6%
English - 7.8%

Plus if you account for the fact that, English people are Germanic too.

What part of "self-reported" don't you understand? That map is inaccurate for several reasons that other anons have pointed out.

>if an American had one German grandparent they'll claim to be German.
>Most white Americans are English or Scottish.
How do you figure? If you think claiming you are German because you have one German grandparent is not accurate representation, then who are the people who have claimed to be English or Scottish, and how many grandparents do they have? Also, having one German grandparent does make your ancestry ''German''.

Aren't the English and Scottish ancestry ''self-reported'' too? What would be an accurate representation in your opinion then?

Based Dixieland, the only place in America with some pride

People like to highlight the "special" aspects of their ancestry, you see the same thing happen with many Americans who claim to be Irish.

>What would be an accurate representation in your opinion then?
You can't really have one using self-reported data. You would have to look at the family tree of every single person which is obviousy not feasible.

But isn't having one German or Irish parent or grandparent make your ancestry ''German'' or ''Irish''? I don't see why is it incorrect to say your ancestry is German if you have one German grandparent. At least its accurate to say you are ''partly German'', that is accurate, is it not?

Do you know how to read?

i like this map better, its racial instead of ethnic.

>yellow
>in Kansas
>in eastern Washington
??????????

Why are there so many Ukies in Canada? Most of my high school friends were Ukies since my school was like 3/4th Ukie.

>Why are there so many Ukies in Canada?

I believe they immigrated here from Ukraine.

Why do you exclude Hispanics from White? Hispanics are White, otherwise, do you also exclude Spain from being White?

Kek I know but why so many?

It is good land for wheat. I've also heard that the climate is similar, and that they followed the Mennonites and Hutterites. The ethnic bloc system was also accommodating for them.

In the late 19th and early 20th century the Canadian government wanted more farmers to populate the praries. seeing as Ukrainians are some of the best farmers in the world, they offered free land to those willing to emigrate to particular regions.
t. descendant of Ukrainian farmers that emigrated to Manitoba.

>Hispanics are White

FAKE NEWS

>eastern Washington
They are apple pickers

hispanic in america means mestizo

black one

whites without any settler blood should be deported

I found this

best meme 2010

Some people have roots that go back literally over 200 years and are hard to trace beyond that.

but up until ~1990/2000 they were pretty content putting english, scottish or ulster scottish. it was a very recent thing where they switched to just putting american

> 2006

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Vancouver and most of southern Ontario is majority non-white now. Vancouver is like 70% Asian of you exclude the Fraser Valley

>am*rilard ancestry

wow all those people had white ancestors?

Explains much

Vancouver's CMA is about 58% white, and not expected to fall below 50% until the 2030's. The largest ethnic group (which is what that map depicts) is English, at 24.09% as of 2013. Chinese is second at 19.16%. So you're actually incorrect: English continues to be the largest ethnic group in Vancouver.

Please don't tell me you took that time to color in all those tiny ass blocks

>blacks would do the same if they knew their ancestry
they all have the same ancestry anyways

>he denies his ancestry
shame on you, ameritard

Well, obviously they made that conclusion by seeing Ukraine has the most fertile soil in the world. The current state of Ukraine is just another example of how little fertile soils effect countries inhabited by lesser races.

only some

He probably just made everything that was tan light blue
There wasn't enough time inbetween OP and his post to color each one

how much of Ukraine belongs to Poland in your eyes

Thus proving once again that Dixie is the only legitimate nation (as in natio) in America. Deo Vindice.

yep, all others should be sent back

Notice how Spanish isn't in the list but Portuguese is.

It's just an attempt to make themselves appear whiter on paper.