Meanwhile in bizarro Sup Forums

meanwhile in bizarro Sup Forums...

Why'd they let that fat scandi bitch play Wonder Woman?

>2011 movie
>I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT

You're a small girl

4me

Han Solo movie > Rogue One = TFA > 2 > 3 > 6 > 1 > 4 > SW Princess Show > 5

you know LMFAO are a dude and his stepdad?
what a weird thing to do with your stepdad, make like shitty music about fucking drunk girls

I sure am glad there aren't any redditors on this board trying to discuss capeshit and star wars

never mind an uncle and nephew but the point still stands I think

>veitnam scene
>fortunate son by creedence clearwater revival starts playing

>at the pool
>see this
>"hey faggot, when are you gonna rub sunscreen on my back?"

Anybody ever get popcorn at their local cinema? I like to enjoy it with a soda in my chair while I watch my movie with the other viewers.

Janitors do good work and I'm happy to hear they receive a livable wage with benefits

>go to the theatre to see the Malicks latest Transformers flick
>singles only policy

came into this thread to post something similar

haha my friend what is this strange and wacky animal you've posted??

>people at a social function enthusiastically listening to music in the domicile later this evening

I sure am very happy with my life right now! I have a job, a gf, tons of friends. Life just keeps getting better and better for me! : )

let's all discuss our favorite animated series, Pancho & Lefty!

>I'm

that rap group migos which is currently super popular also has like a uncle / nephew situation

That Baywatch movie sucked, totally not litty.

>2012
>SORRY FOR PARTY ROCKING

Let's discuss how the humor of Rick and Morty lines up perfectly with our socio political and religious views, friends. :^)

smart frogposter

>Go to kinoma with my gf
>no couples policy

Could it be they're like the same age? And no I am not Googling.

Hey faggot, how come I have a cute girlfriend and you don't?

I can't believe Josh wasn't invited to Drake's wedding.

Is everyone as happy and excited to see more black people in modern movies as I am?

I love the in depth film discussions you guys have. I'll never miss the imdb boards when I can come here.

Berry Gordy has like 20 kids from 3 different generations. He got busy.

>be me
>Go to theater with my 10/10 gf to see Transformers
>See a lonely fat neck beard come in wearing a letterman jacket
>Sits down in a row in front of us, pulls out a home made sandwich from one pocket, and a shitty Android phone from another, starts browsing r/movies
>My gf is disgusted
>I call over the usher and tell him this guy violated no singles policy, has outside food, and his presence is upsetting my gf
>He says "I got this famm" and tells the neck beard to get the fuck out while everyone laughs
>I high five the usher and tell to come over my dad's mansion in Malibu and to bring his girl over after the show
>He comes over and brings some friends too. We all have an orgy
>Shit was so cash

There's a new movie coming out where a black guy has a white girlfriend but that's okay with me because I'm not insecure about myself.

Are you guys excited for the new Emoji Movie.
After the five consecutive Oscar worthy performances he's given, I think it's really great that Aaron Paul is experimenting with an animated flick

I know.
On an unrelated note, aren't you tired of Drumpfkins making political statements in entirely unrelated threads

>enjoying the latest flick
>going into the theater with my gf in the couples lounge
>enjoy the flick with no interruptions and visit the bathroom
>relieve myself and reenter the movie
>gf tells me what I missed after the film

I enjoyed it.

I love my life so much. I'm fuckin with my gf right now.

This is the place for normal people.

made me haha, anonymous

in bizarro Sup Forums
threads are about Sup Forums

The truest bizarro Sup Forums is where we live in a bizarro world where amazing cinematic masterpieces keep coming out week after week and the entire board is completely loaded with in-depth movie discussion.

If it was truly Bizarro world. Wouldn't the land masses and the oceans be swapped?

#DC is shit.

Gave me a chuckle

PAAAAAAAAAAAARRB

I don't want to kill myself.

This song is so dated already. Or has it really been that long?

That's still regular Sup Forums

Their mother/grandmother is connected, she was a soul singer or something idk. I think they just agreed to ride her wave a bit.

And I think the younger one gave it up a fair while ago

I hope Black Panther does well. Diversity is something I want to see in society in general, and superhero films are the current pinnacle of not only action films, but cinema in general.

What a cute couple. They seem so happy together. Good for them!!!

>I can't believe Josh wasn't invited to Drake's wedding.
Overrated comment.

Is shota the path to enlightenment?

Humongous oversized balloon breasts are justice.

Animus was right.

I wish more Reddit users would visit this board

Reminder to bump this thread. It is very on topic and Sup Forums related.

>Quavious Marshall a.k.a. Quavo, 22, is the cousin of Offset, whose real name is Kiari Cephus. He is also 22. Nineteen-year-old Takeoff, born Kirshnik Ball, is Quavo’s nephew.
Old information since they're all in their mid 20s but still

D A T W A Y
A
T
W
A
Y

I don't care about Drake and Josh gossip and think their show was an enormous shit pile from the beginning.

Yeah. I wanted to piss before going to see the movie and my girlfriend's bugged me to go in anyway so we could get our seats. I didn't need to pee for the next 3 days

I TOTALLY KNOW WHO IS ON NICKELODEAN SHOWS AND CARE ABOUT SOCIAL MEDIA CIRCLE JERKS FELLOW KIDS

But that's unironically true.