Does it still hold up?

Does it still hold up?

Why didn't they ever make another movie?

I mean some of references are a little dated but other than that its still pretty solid

I think they didn't make another because Matt and Trey are kinda lazy and I think they don't feel like retreading the same ground

Might have been working on this movie sort of soured them on dealing with anyone in Hollywood ever again.

I'm 21 and only recently started watching
Loved the first 5 or 6 seasons but didn't really like the movie

Didn't stop them from making Team America: World Police

>Why didn't they ever make another movie?

But they actually did

>Why didn't they ever make another movie?
They have to work with different producers for the movie which could lead to difficulty. Not to mention that after the difficulty of making Team America, Matt vowed that he would never make another movie with Trey.

>he would never make another movie with Trey.
Are you saying that Matt and Trey disliked working with each other, or just that they both vowed to never do it again?

Because they like making games better.

They just vowed to never do it again. I'm pretty sure they love working together, but Team America drained the both of them.

Out of curiosity, have Matt and Trey ever gone into detail why they hate Family Guy?

Have they ever spoken out against Seth MacFarlane himself?

>Imaginationland
>Black Friday
>Superhero Arc

Absolutely

But seeing it now, it's odd that Butters has such a small roie, and of course Mary Kay Bergman died soon after so the females all sound different.

Don't forget

>Stick of Truth
And soon
>Fractured But WHole

Allegedly this was used to torture the real Saddam.

They said someone said South Park and family guy were the only funny hints on TV, and said it felt like a kick to the balls. I think WHY they hate it is pretty much covered in the episode, but I haven't heard them say anything specifically against Seth. I would hope they would at least respect him as a singer and voice talent, but who fucking knows with those two.

The episodes themselves very clearly explain why they dislike Family Guy. They've also gone over it in interviews and expressed the same sentiment. Essentially: they take their comedy seriously and think Family Guy is the laziest comedy you can make and they hate that everyone compares them together.

They don't like doing the same thing twice. Instead they made a South Park game, Team America, and a Tony-winning musical which they're now doing film of.

The videogames are like extended movies.

>Book of Mormon film

source?

I watched this for the first time a few days ago and it was okay. I laughed a bit but it didn't live up to the hype.