Is the average American of British or German descent?

Is the average American of British or German descent?

African

Mexican

I'm talking about America not Brazil.

Pure Aryan Descent, I am not of Pure Aryan Descent and Americans are Pure as fuck.

English, Irish, Scotch

(but not Scotch-Irish)

Scots, Irish. Most of their accents are rooted in Scotland and Ireland.

Thanks for the kek. FPBP

actually not bad for music made by a women. probably has a lot to do with 'the machine' aka the team of men who write, arrange and play all the instruments

Mexican.

British
le german surveys are a shit tier meme btw

"American" is the same as Anglo. It's just someone whose family has been in North America for a long time. Combine that with English and Scottish and you see most Americans are of "British" ancestry.

Jews look like niggers when compared to the average American.

>British

No such thing.

Irish dissent.

top right and bottom left aren't anglos, bottom right is.

Mfw Wisconsin is more German than Germany these days.

That's a 15 year old study I'm certain that its Mexican now

they are 13% of our population. His population is so fucked they considered light skin blacks white.

>implying there's some pure american heritage

most US Americans are mixed with amerindians and blacks at some generation or another. combine with the fact that these already mixed people then further mixed, you get a country of swarthy people with no distinct heritage and weird facial structures

>canadian
Americans aren't Mixed at all, segregation and racial purity laws were in effect till 1961, Americans come directly from Europe.

I have foreign ancestry and can till you that the white American has no foreign races in their ancestry.

yeah and since you removed those laws your women have turned into massive coalburners

While you are correct, next time just ignore the fucking leaf.

>we've only been "legally" mixing for over half a century, this means we're 100% european

media propaganda, white women in white areas are extremely xenophobic.

>His population is so fucked they considered light skin blacks white

American whites are a step above all other whites in the world. In America white people average an iq of 103. This even includes southern whites which have 1-3 percent African admixture. The highest European countries average white iq is Italy /Austria with an average iq of 102. Most European whites have an iq of around 100.

It is unfair to compare a powerful American white to the destitute white cucks of Europe.

We came from Europe, but have long since left them as a relic of the past. We are now AMERICANS first.

A negro or anything non Anglo in a small anglo town would stick out like a sore thumb and naturally be excluded from society.

yeah, like your president was.

only 13% of our population is black, we're not you

i know m8, but it was kinda good bantz.

Nobody is getting any whiter.

There's a sizeable portion of Dutch/German/Nordic descentants among the 15 % whites of the US population.

Why is it so hard to believe this?
>whites immigrated from Europe
>they had families only with Europeans
>blacks had children with blacks

>)
You couldn't legally care for the child of a foreign race, you couldn't marry them etc..
Every White had White Wives and therefore pure ancestry.

Because blacks have more children. The demographic shift is irreversible now.

Americans are not Anglo Saxon
t. Anglo Saxon

Just because your demographics have been BLACKED doesn't mean America will fall the same way.

German descent is the majority, followed by Scots-Irish, Irish and English, followed by Italian, then all the rest including minoritays
youre welcome

pic not related just gratuitous

We had perfect control over negroes in the 1960s and could easily retake control over them.

Our grandpa's lived in a racially pure segregated state.

Was getting yourself into the position of choosing Trump, who hates the soldiers that selflessly sacrifice their lives, or Hillary part of your master plan?

What is up with Brand and CURRENTYEAR? Do they have non-white ancestry?

>most US Americans are mixed with amerindians and blacks at some generation or anothe
LOL NO, faggot. Sorry. Great majority of Americans are of Germanic and Celtic ancestry.

You're blissfully ignorant of the current state of your country.

The race war ended in 2008. And you lost.

56 years ago blacks were segregated into black only areas.

The average white American has probably three to five different European ethnicities in his blood.

this thread is full of retards who dont understand what they are trying to talk about, like you. The greatest immigrant group in history to the US is Germans. Dutch and Nordics are rather less, and far superceeded by British in particular Scots-Irish, which you need to google so you can learn to not be a faggot retard like all the other kids here

>]
Jews

That does not matter because the average british has german descendents aswell. Just ask yourself where the word anglo-saxony has its origin. The worst germans the eastern saxony people invaded this island.

>germans
>germanic
slavic filth.

bump

And today you make hollywood movies called "The Cuckold".

German is the most common ancestry, but Britons are a close second. Overall though, many white Americans have no idea what they really are. They'll say something like "I'm half scottish, one quarter french, three seventeenths maltese" etc. when in reality 1. that might not be accurate at all, as DNA testing has shown, and 2. it doesn't matter, being "one quarter" anything is totally insignificant.

So as a result, these people just call themselves "American". This happens the most in the south. Pic related.

we need more goddamn white Catholics in this country.

>being "one quarter" anything is totally insignificant.

;_;

all my grandparents were purebreds

It doesn't matter how many kids niggers have. They kill each other in such high numbers their population always stays around 13%

Now the spics on the otherhand are what you have to lookout for.

kek you beat me to it

Mostly Argentinian.

>but Britons are a close second
Irish is next, m8. British is like top 5.

Ireland is rightfully part of Britain though so it falls under British.

why no Scotland...

In reality, very few people are mixed in the US. Outside of the cities it's close to 0%

Those people look like Celts. Anglos have light hair and lighter eyes.

Cherokee, Israeli and Brit

I am multicultural

I look more Cherokee People call me Chief a lot
Doesn't bother me. I don't insulted by it.

When the whites and blacks kill each other maybe
I'll be chief of the New Cherokee Nation

> Anglos have light hair and beady eyes.
ftfy

Damn I must be drunk or forgot how to type

Sorry for that

Don't be a sauerkraut, bring the family back together.

Both + Irish. Scandinavia strolling in at a decent fourth for whites.

DNA /= Ancestry. Of course the two are closely related, and if you have a reasonable amount of ancestry from a race or geographic region then it almost always will show on a DNA test, but genes aren't passed down proportionately. Someone who is 1/4 German will on average have 1/4 German DNA markers (if the test is designed perfectly), but he could technically have 0 (though that is very unlikely) and as much as 1/2.

which flag is that on the left?

False. German is the most prevalent demographic.

Can't deny the fire water, chief. It's all good.

I am a mix of Scots, Ulster Scots, and English. I was born in the mid-west. They stepped off their respective boats at various times within ~120yrs. This sort of mix seems more common in the S.E. states.

>Is the average American of British or German descent?
Yes

German is the largest white ethnic subgroup here. We cucked the anglos out long ago.

Today he's of african and mexican descent

>60% white

You tell me.

more than half of them are ugly

is there some place for quality polish blood?

Brand and Oliver I know. Who are the other two though?

the only thing americans have in common with brits and germans are their ancestors from africa 100k years ago

British.

German and Irish ancestry is heavily overrated in self-reported data. Data on historical immigration shows this.

Only because English, Irish, Scottish and Scotch-Irish and ""American"" (Predominantly people of British-Irish descent in the South) are all separate

If you consider people from the British Isles to be one ethnicity, which really they are, than they are far more prevalent than German Americans.

I mean you wouldn't separate Bavarians from Prussians in ethnicity statistics, why do you separate English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish? Case could be made for Irish but still you get the picture.

Come to Ohio or Pennsylvania. We're all German ancestry.

German+Irish

German/ Austrian/ English/ Danish reporting in.

German-American

>all of you are in Finnish black-and-white nokia screen drawing website and seeing this

I pretty sure it's English by a large margin, but it's massively under reported because Americans are scared of being seen as a privileged WASP

alot are Irish, like a shit ton esp in the North East

English/Scottish reporting in.

No. Our English ancestors have been here so long that many just report American as their ancestry.