SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Spoilers

Zendaya's character is Michelle Jones. She has a crush on Peter. In the end she says that her friends call her "MJ". Peter jokes that she had earlier said she doesn't have friends. So she's not Mary-Jane but they're giving her the same nickname.

The Vulture is Liz Allan's father. He never married Liz's mother so Liz uses her mother's maiden name. Vulture has been stealing weapons to sell on the black market in order to use the money to pay for Liz's college tuition.

Peter sees the Vulture's face after the ferry fight. He later goes to pick up Liz for Homecoming and runs into Vulture, realizing he's her had. Vulture quickly connects the dots and drives Peter and Liz to Homecoming. Peter realizes exposing Vulture would out that he's Spider-Man. That's when Vulture threatens Peter in the car.

In the end Peter prevents the Vulture from hijacking that plane. Vulture's suit malfunctions but Peter saves his life and Vulture is arrested instead.

Tony Stark invites Peter to officially join the Avengers in the end, press conference and all, and reveals that he's been working on a new Iron Spider-esque for Peter to wear, but Peter apparently declines to focus on being the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

MCU movies are unspoilable because nothing of actual consequence ever happens.

>every white woman MUST submit to the bbc, i mean do you really think that little whitebois can satisfy a woman even a tenth as much as these nubian demogods can?

wtf jon watts? I mean I knew that this was supposed to be a more progressive take on spiderman, but this is ridiculous

U wot? I haven't seen the movie yet, what is this you're referencing.

There's a new Spider-Man movie? When did this get announced?

>Zendaya's character is Michelle Jones. She has a crush on Peter. In the end she says that her friends call her "MJ"

How can execs still think half-assing it like this is a good idea? Especially for one of the most iconic characters from the comic books. Either cast a black Mary Jane or don't.

She's not Mary-Jane. It's just a weird cheeky reference.

That's why you watch them for the character moments.

>Peter apparently declines to focus on being the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man

Good. I hate Spidey as an Avenger.

This is the first I'm hearing of it too. Why is it called Homecoming? Is it after The Amazing Spider Man 2 or some sort of prequel?

the more i look at spidey on that cover the more it looks like an render that belonds on the cover of a 2000 ps1 game

Because its Spideys first full film back at marvel and it centres around homecomming timewise in the film

Wtf is wrong with the tower left of spideys boot sole!

>So she's not Mary-Jane but they're giving her the same nickname.

Why?

Agreed, if we're going big into marvel I think spiderman should be the one character they keep small time.

who the fuck is Zendaya? that ""girl"" who insulted Peter and his fat friend at the cafeteria?

>try my middle name
>"Robin"

gaaaaaaaay

And also, it's wrong. Zendaya's character is Michelle Toombes, the Vulture's daughter. Hence why they've been keeping her surname secret.

Yep.

To be different.

They also gave Betty Brant Gwen Stacy's classic look and smart girl aspirations, so the idea appears to be to do the classic love triangle but without actually doing Gwen and MJ.

>Zendaya's character is Michelle Toombes, the Vulture's daughter.

Wrong. Liz is his daughter.

>poo in loo flash
sony was a mistake

That wouldn't happen if avengers box office didn't dwarf all other single hero movies.

Now the entire unverse is created to make avengers movies, fuck solo hero movies

Who is Donald Glover's character?

>Peter...tell them...it was the Puerto Ricans...

man, they'd never get away with that line today

At least they look like highschoolers this time and not 30 year olds pretending to be.

Aaron Davis, a small-time gangster who is buying weapons from the Vulture.

In the comics he becomes the Prowler and is the uncle of the second Spider-Man, Miles Morales.

lmao only 2 whites

god damn
even the lockers are brown
what the fuck?

That's actually not bad. I like that.

>Liz is his daughter.

Wrong, it's Michelle. It's the whole reason why they're covering her surname so that normies will be surprised by the reveal.

>even the lockers are brown
kek

That's confirmed fake. They're covering up the surname because of how obvious it makes the MJ twist.

>They're covering up the surname because of how obvious it makes the MJ twist.

THAT was confirmed fake, because there is no MJ twist. The whole MJ thing is a bullshit rumor created by a jackoff who is known to make shit up.

El Mayimbe said she's Mary-Jane Watson, which she isn't. But she's still "MJ".

I guess if they managed to make Robin a twist in TDKR, they could make MJ's reveal a "twist"

>MJ...