Remember the golden age of Nickelodeon from between 2000-2006?

Remember the golden age of Nickelodeon from between 2000-2006?

When they had Ned's Declassified, Jimmy Neutron, Rocket Power, early Fairly Oddparents, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Danny Phantom, the later seasons of Hey arnold, Invader Zim, pre-movie SpongeBob, Drake and Josh, still had reruns of 90s shows like Rocko's Modern Life, My Life as a Teenage Robot, and other great shows that once aired on Nick.

Before they started airing retarded shit around 2007+ like the Naked Brothers Band, post-movie SpongeBob, Back at the Barnyard, and Fanboy and Chum Chum.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=neebon1PYJY
youtube.com/watch?v=3YVnFZoxC4U
youtube.com/watch?v=kwFxrCLIbgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop reposting this thread you cretin.

Oh God, half that stuff is awful. You only think it was "muh golden age" because you were very young.

Wait a second, that robot...
Also Jimmy Nutrin was never good.

Go to bed Robert. There are like three shows that are halfway decent in there and for a couple of seasons at most.

Nostalgia goggles.
Those shoes were meh at best.

>watching nick
cn was the only thing worth watching

Who is robert?

>Golden age
>2000-2006

such a coincidence that it just so happened to occur when you were the exact age that channel was aiming for.

>Remember the golden age of Nickelodeon from between 2000-2006?

No, I remember Nickelodeon being insufferable shit from 2000-2006, just like it still is.

>Having such shit taste

Hehe... you know Jimbo, making like you have shit taste just to fool around with people on the internet isn't the act of an honest man. We're all gonna be standing in front of that big fella upstairs someday, and he's not gonna have any of that "I was just trolling" nonsense, no sir! If you don't watch out, you're gonna end up in that deep, dark pit below, getting your keister poked with Judas and Hillary Clinton! Wouldn't that be quacking nuts?

I'm not trolling I hated jimmy neutron, but god damn thats some good shit, here's your you.

2000-2003 SpongeBob is actually GOAT though

>90s shows like My Life as a Teenage Robot
GET OUT

SpongeBob, Jimmy Neutron, and Fairly Odd Parents were my thing.
>that time there was a Jimmy Neutron/Odd Parents crossover
Hell yeah

You misread him. "Still had reruns of 90s shows like Rocko's Modern Life" is separated from "My Life as a Teenage Robot"

Jenny is cute and adorable

*2000-2004

If you only do 2000-2003 then you're leaving out great 2004 episode like the Strangler one and the one where Plankton's first name is Sheldon

Did he banged robot?

read this with his stupid voice in my head

>Ned's Declassified
I'm shocked to find that anybody legitimately liked that show.

>Jimmy Neutron
Meh. A couple of good episodes hidden within a mountain of shit.

>Rocket Power
Terrible show.

>Fairly Oddparents
Same situation as Jimmy Neutron.

>Avatar: The Last Airbender
The only thing worse than anime is american anime.

>Danny Phantom
That show was ok.

>the later seasons of Hey Arnold
That's when it went to shit though.

>Invader Zim
Holy fuck, you were one of those kids. No wonder you have such shit taste.

>pre-movie SpongeBob
SpongeBob's ok. I have no idea what it was like after the movie.

>Drake and Josh
It's just Kenan and Kel, but not as funny.

>reruns of 90s shows
Ok.

>My Life as a Teenage Robot
Same situation as Jimmy Neutron and Fairly Oddparents, but with a lower ratio of good episodes to shit.

>when you can't post a thread on the board it's intended for because you'd get utterly BTFO

This

OP
Robert R

>SpongeBob's ok.
How does it feel to have such shit opinions?

>the majority of people posting on Sup Forums nowadays were born after 2000
The pain.

Leave, now.

I would have been about 13 when My Life As a Teenage Robot came out. Nick was mostly on due to my younger brother, but no joke, I wanted to fugg that robot.

Thats the point, reddit

I was born in 1995 and grew up with 2000-2006 Nick mostly. People born AFTER 2000 wouldn't remember very much of 2000-2006 nick

bump

Yeah it was so good it gave us people like this.

>Remember the golden age of Nickelodeon from between 2000-2006?
>2000- 2006

90s shows like Kablam still had reruns at that time, in addition to the great new shows that were coming in like Danny Phantom and Avatar, so yes I think it's the golden age

Spongebob only ok? LMAO xD

How could I ever forget Danny Phantom?
Does anybody else remember Ember McClain?
She was so cute, and amazing, I'd never seen a character like her before anywhere. As son as I first saw her something about her just clicked in my mind and I felt associated to her somehow, ya know?

bump

He should've shot someone over Jenny instead, Jenny is the superior Nick waifu

bump

I was in high school, so no.

youtube.com/watch?v=neebon1PYJY
youtube.com/watch?v=3YVnFZoxC4U
youtube.com/watch?v=kwFxrCLIbgg

Even though As Told by Ginger was a love-it-or-hate-it show(perhaps because of how pig-ugly the characters were, or because of how not-gay boys usually don't like "girly" shows), the theme song makes me feel like crying bitch tears of nostalgia and sombreness. It's a good tune.

>I'm shocked to find that anybody legitimately liked that show.
Stopped reading there, numale cuck.

Is it me or does current Nick have a significantly lower amount shows being aired? Back in the day even if some of the shows were shit, you still had a decent amount to choose from. Now it feels like the Spongebob channel with some other shit sprinkled in.

And goddamn, CN is even worse with that shit. I didn't even know Justice League Action was theirs until someone told me otherwise because it is never on here. Thought that show was an online only thing or something. I mean I get some chuckles from TTGo when my niece and nephews watch it, but holy shit, that's like 90% of what CN shows

Nick became the Spongebob channel around 2006-2007 when the current president Cyma Zarghami took over, cancelled the other shows, and replaced them with endless Spongebob reruns

>the golden age was when I was a kid
really makes you think

Anything made by Butch Hartman belongs in the trash can.

The first two seasons of Fairly oddparents - the ones where Cosmo sounds like Phil Hartman to be specific - are actually charming and funny, unlike the later ones which are more obnoxious

Typical short-sighted millennial. The true golden age of Nickelodeon was 1991 - 1997. Yeah, I know they were rerunning most of the good stuff during 2000-2006, but you had to shit through shit like Ned's Declassified, Jimmy Neutron, Rocket Power, early Fairly Oddparents, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Danny Phantom, Invader Zim, pre-movie SpongeBob, and Drake and Josh to get to it.

Millennials are 22-37 I believe (1980-1995 birth dates). Chances are you're one, or rather, you're an older one who denies being one.

>shittalking aangkino
Nigger leave

The renaissance in American animation occurred in the late '80s and carried through into the '90s with Eisner's period at Disney, the creation of Cartoon Network, creator-driven animations on Nickelodeon, the revival of prime time animation with The Simpsons, the mainstreaming of Anime in the West and the introduction of CG animation.

It's funny that all the examples you've cited are aping ideas that were popular 10 years prior:

There wouldn't be Hey Arnold without The Simpsons (Hey Arnold started as a comic in a Simpsons magazine)
There wouldn't be Spongebob without Ren and Stimpy.
There wouldn't be Fairly Oddparents without Dexter's Laboratory
There wouldn't be an Avatar without Anime.
There wouldn't be Jimmy Neutron without Pixar.
And so on.

I'm afraid the period you love so much is just standing on the shoulders of more important giants.

I always despised the art style of the show and all of the similar ones that came after it. Plus, the humor was literally just "lol random toilet appears".

Millennials is so poorly defined that it can apply to nearly anyone under 35.

By faggots who like Steven Universe?

Zarghami needs to be slapped upside his head

>early Fairly Oddparents, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Danny Phantom, Invader Zim, pre-movie SpongeBob,
NIgga all that stuff was solid

True but I think the "real definition" is 1980-1995 people who were in school on 9/11 but remember it. 1995/6-present is Generation Z people who are too young to remember 9/11.

The "street definition" though is looser. For instance, Republicans have a fetish for calling 18 year olds "millennial snowflakes" despite them not remembering 9/11 and thus not being millennials.

Only in your mind, my Gen Z friend.

holy shit Sup Forums youve done it again

first few seasons of fairly odd parents were good dude

>His

All that stuff had no substance. It was all flashing lights and smash cuts, toilet humour and non-sequiturs, designed to appeal to a generation rapidly losing their ability to think.

In their entire series run, not one of those shows produced a single episode that can be measured against the worst offering of the Klasky Csupo greats. It wasn't a golden age, it was a dark age.

>2000-2006
That's not when Rocko's Modern Life, Ren & Stimpy and Hey Arnold! aired

Took me a while to get it
How is his manifesto? Is it funny or just plain sad?

Animation is serious business.

Hey Arnold was still having new episodes from 2000 to 2004

so? it aired first in '94

It's cool dude, you can just say you didn't watch those shows

>hated jimmy neutron
>here's your you

No shit, you fucking pedo faggot

Stream your inevitable suicide

you're not supposed to watch them when you're adults, neckbeards.

This unfunny piece of shit is loved by Gen Z kids born in 1995-1999 like you, who still claim to be a "le 90s kid" despite not remembering the 90s, not knowing what Pete and Pete is, and and loving shittastic shows like spongebob, Code lyoko, camp lazlo, squirrel boy, gym Partner, Kids next Door, Jimmy Neutron, iCarly, Drake & Josh, Naked Brothers band, avatar, and that fucking Ned show.

Copypasta but about half the shows you mentioned are considered by op to be early 00s "classics" while the other half are considered late 00s "modern shit"

I wish I hadn't watched them.

bumpily

Nick still had some great shows of its own

bmp

Would As told by ginger be more well-received among the male audience if the characters weren't so disgustingly pig hideous?

Let's say hypothetically, in an alternate universe, Ginger looked like the girl on the left. Would boys be more tempted to watch the show if it was about the sad problems of qt girls, instead of repulsive girls?

I liked Ginger because she was supposed to be the poor kid while never being that poor. I don't really know what made me watch the show maybe Carl and Hoodsie and there teacher. Ginger is pretty much the girl equivalent to Doug plus and minus a few things.

>remember the golden age of 2000-2006
>when they showed 90s reruns

It almost literally ended in 1999 you dumb fuck. Invader Zim and Spongebob brought on the birth of pants on head retarded humor / dark random humor. Drake and Josh was the start of goofy low budget boring laugh track shows on Nick full of wannabe singers, and Hey Arnold was shit in its later seasons. The image you showed is also shit.

Kinovision was kid game shows "Wild and Crazy Kids", "Nick Arcade", Double Dare", "What Would You Do?" "Doug" "Rocko's Modern Life" all birthed from Ren and Stimpy.

Tldr you're the reason the station sucks now. You swallowed that shit and now we have trash on the channel and can never go back.

>golden age of Nickelodeon from between 2000-2006
>Only three good shows listed in all

What a terrible thread.
All of those shows are fucking awful besides SpongeBob and Fairly Oddparents.

>Jimmy Neutron
>Avatar
>Danny Phantom
>Drake and Josh
>My Life as a Teenage Robot

All horrible, horrible shows

>Shitting on Avatar

yes we know

we dont like to think about it

the jews went too far with their marxist kikery

Fucking season one SpongeBob is extremely kino

'MEMBER