>still don't have a driving license

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14815073
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im 20 and didn't get mine until last week soooo

What state?

I got mine at 17 and I'm 19 now

Why would I ever need it?

you can take drivers license in england before 18?

>tfw didn't get mine until end of junior year

I'm from USA

i'm 21 don't even know how to drive

Didn't get it till I was 23.

You can apply for your provisional licence up to two months before your 17th birthday. You can apply for your theory test and start taking lessons on your 17th birthday.

I got mine at 16

The state of California needs to have stricter driving requirements. I'm to scared to drive because all of the retards on the road.

Isnt it super easy and cheap to get one in the us?

lol what a pussy, I got mine at 17 and in new jersey
yes if you don't go to a driving school

>new jersey population 9m
>southern California 23m
hmmm

joosey is the densest state.

one I turned 15 I got my learners permit and was able to practice driving with my dad. I'd take him around town. It took me two years to get the license, not because I was bad but I just never really drove. I think my dad paid a $15 fee and I drove around town with an instructor for about 15 minutes and I passed with an average score. Then I packed up my things and moved to an apartment.
Now that I think about it my transition from teenager to adult went by fast and really smoothly, what the fuck

I'm 25 and don't have mine. Should have gotten it before moving to C*lifornia, AZ didn't have this scheduling bullshit.

Here in germany you have to do arround 25-30 practical training hours +~25 theory hours so getting a drivers licence costs arround 2500-3000$

It's not real driving if it's not manual transmission.

>implying driving a manual transmission is difficult.

Yeah that extra 10 minutes of learning curve is brutal.

19yo and no license
my permit expired recently fuck
i can't afford a car anyway fuck

I have no licence, but i'd have no use for it anyway :^)

I'm 19 and I got mine yesterday

In some US states you have to do something similar but it costs like $800 max

I'm almost 25 and dont even know how to drive

jfmsu

You can renew it

>26
>still living at home
>still a virgin
>never had a gf before
>aspergers
>no drivers license
>no friends

This but 28 :)

I got mine at 19 like 5 months before I turned twenty

>Here in germany you have to do arround 25-30 practical training hours +~25 theory hours
are you serious
here you need to do 100+ practical hours

I don't get how you guys don't at least have a license

Like it's the easiest shit ever just practice driving with someone and don't fuck a 30 min test up

I'm Wish I got my license earlier but teen drivers are shit so idk, might've dodged a bullet anyway because I'd have been more careless at 16-18 with driving

>tfw all my friends who got their licence as soon as they could all drive mid 90's shit boxes that cost less than $1000
>tfw all my friends and me who recently got their licence at 23 all drive mid to late 2000 models that cost more than $7000

It's not difficulty, I choose not to. I have GAD which means I have random, unprovoked anxiety attacks which can cause be to become instantly lightheaded (room spinning) or just completely faint because of severe changes in blood pressure when it happens. I've had them happen regularly since I was 16 and I feel it would be recklessly dangerous for those around me for me to drive.

At least in Canada if you live in a city you don't really need to drive anyway

>tfw drivers license and car
>soon i will have a job
im on the path to normiedom

>22 and nearing 23
>failed my driver's test FOUR TIMES

I'm embarrassed at myself and feel retarded for not listening to my parents and peer pressure to do it earlier

Man I failed mine like 2-3 times but looking back it's easy

Just don't get anxiety and be chill and be spot on, some instructors are assholes some will pass you More easily, id try a different guy

I severely fucked up one time I thought I was going to be like sponge bob forever

I live nearly in the middle of a city of 400k (and about 5 minutes walk from bus station), so driving absolutely isn't needed for me to get around. Kills dating life but oh well, ugly sperg anyway.

How'd you fail that much?

>30 min test
Mine was literally 4 minutes lmao

Got my G1 at 17 and G2 at 18. Don't worry too much about it, just get the G1 since it's easy, and practice a bit. Also learn how to feign ignorance for the G2.

None of that translates to American driving tests

How does it work in the US? Just one test?

I failed my first one because I hit another car when I pulled in to park at the end of it. My bumper just hit the rim of the other car cause I pulled in way too fast.
I had been riding a motorcycle for two years and got used to that but never really got any car driving time in so I was just suddenly in some strange car with an angry lady taking the test..

Usually really dumb shit happens like bad luck. Last test I did last week I thought I did a full stop on a stop sign, but apparently I was still rolling a bit and I turned, so it counted as an immediate driving violation and a fail. Other than that I would have passed.

I don't even think it's anxiety anymore, but me getting sloppy with one or two things that end up crucial because they end up traffic violations or something dangerous. I don't even really mind the instructors anymore, I just drive on and listen to their directions.

I didn't get mine till 19. It's not a big deal.

Yep. There's one per type of vehicle though so you have to take different ones to be able to drive a motorcycle, semi truck, etc.

what is aleppo?

I'm not the best driver, but passed the G2 twice and never failed, and both times I made some mistakes. My instructors were nice both times, though, so maybe that's your problem.

a pepper

Same. I don't even know why.

>falling for the rolling stop
I had higher expectations of you, user

Dont worry user, I know someone who had to attempt the test here 13 times before they finally passed, but now they've got their licence, they've been driving for years without anything close to an accident.

My first time behind the wheel was a month ago in my younger cousins car that he let me drive. It was after a party around one in the morning and he just gave me a quick rundown of maintaining speed and control of the steering wheel . It was honestly stressful at first but then got pretty fun and easy fairly quickly.

Should I get a Mustang GT or an Abarth 124 for my next car? Ford and Fiat are really cheap in Canada
>muh V8
vs
>muh lightweight
Basically

>24 soon
>never got the licence and not going to bc it's of no use to me

>should I buy American or buy Italian?

why do you even have to ask?

>buy Italian?
>Based off the Mazda MX-5
>Built in Japan in the same factory as the MX-5
>Barely much more than the engine is designed and manufactured by Fiat, the rest it shares with the MX-5
>Italian

>21 Year's old
>no driver's license
>have a driver that drives me instead
Good enough

both Italian and Japanese are superior to American so my point stands

Good point, we dont have many American cars here being right next to Asia and all, but the Japs are pretty good at making cars. Italian cars, or European cars in general dont last long here purely because summer kills them.

strawpoll.me/14815073

Now you can't drive rusty pick up truck 5 mile to nearest shack and buy fried possum for granny. True redneck tradgedy, very sad.

>have a license to drive anything up to and including a semi truck
>still a neet

I got my licence age 24 but I never need to drive. I feel like I gave my money to (((driving schools))) for nothing.

27 and no driving license
Never felt the need. I now work in automotive industry, ironically.

You know that both of Australia's most well known cars are powered by American engines right? Every V8 commodore since 1997 has been powered by an LS and V8 Falcon has been powered by a hand-me-down Small block Ford's and then eventually Ford modulars.

Nigga, im 24 and i dont have it

I'm 28 years old and I don't have a driving licence because I hate cars. I don't understand how can people casually ride these cumbersome things.

I gained my licence at 17, got it revoked, then got it back at 20
Could have got it before I turned 20 but I was just too lazy